Eurosmalls

>Eurosmalls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jp557jIynis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>finnish empire:not found, ever

Bet its hard controlling 1000 squared KM with population of 50 people and 2 reindeers

>he compares empty steppes with densely populated European territories
Stupid fucking Asians

youtube.com/watch?v=jp557jIynis

Thread theme

>China and Iran
>Empty steppes
Heh, nice try

Britain, as always, wins again.

>conquered a bunch of niggers who couldn't even write when you had industrial power and guns
>Noble Mongols who conquered some of the most advanced civilizations of that time period

Hmmmm

>conquering desserts, jungles and natives with spears is somehow better than erasing huge empires from history
no

>Non-continous
>Empire
Pick one

GOOD posts. and from who!

The Mongols have literally nothing to show for their empire.

We have the glorious all-conquering Anglosphere exerting political, military, and cultural dominance everywhere.

Stay mad.

I'd kill you for suggesting that that bordergore you call "empire" was greater than the beatifoul mongol blob.

> The Mongols have literally nothing to show for their empire.

Well, your butthurt is visible from the International Space Station, so I'd say there's that!

>conquering desserts, jungles and natives with spears is somehow better than erasing huge empires from history

> beating the undefeatable Afghans twice (after losing once and then getting our shit straight)
>taking down various powerful Indian kingdoms through tactical moves and classic divide and conquer (admittedly we lost at the beginning when we started a head on invasion)
We never one through sheer brute but with our brains unlike other savages

*never won

> We
retarded larping idiot

>Read that as ''Euro smells'' or "'Euro malls''

after mongols were through, Iran was pretty empty

Russia is asian

So... your shit thread fails in /his/ and you just decide to bring it here?

What do you want me to say? I'm not of British or Anglo descent but Australia was made as a colony of the UK so it is technically

Good job conquering empty lands
>Australia
>Canada
>most of Africa

and you got colonised by your colony, big deal
and I wouldn't say anything about cultural dominance, considering SHARIA LAW LMAO

>Greek telling others their country is going to shit
I'd rather have 10% muslims in my country than 99% Greeks, lol.

>Stay mad.
Says the arsehurt Paki who ran kicking and screaming away from the big bad EU.

are you implying something borat?

Your mom is Asian. Russia has colonies in Asia but Russia itself is a European state.

That's how colonisation works, lads.

no you don't

You fucking retard.
We haven't had anything to do with the English for a very long time.

Chile is more asian than Russia

Why don't not having both? I think you are missing out pretty good option. Think about it.

Russian posters are so cute

I know m80
I mean honestly you can't compare the 2 empires, the british one and the mongol one, they were way too different in the way they worked.
Everything else is juuuust bants

Yes there are shitty countries in Europe and we are one of them, and what?

wrong pic

Oh definitely I do.
Greeks are corrupt lazy monkeys.
A country with 90% good people and 10% muslims functions much better than Greece. Also currently we only have 4% muslims so even better.

Once again, it's our colony. Google kievan rus. This is what Russia was in the beginning.

Having no muslims?
Of course that's better but can't be done. Not without a major civil war that destroys the entire country.

t. dumb wog

1986 wasn't that long ago
and what do the English specifically have to do with it
again confirming your wog status confusing england and britain

you don't really think that

What's that thing in the top left of our flag?

But I agree. We're our own sovereign country and we're making our own history right now. We shouldn't cuck ourselves as the UK's 'son' forever and decide our own future yada yada

I've the khans succeeded we could have all had kazakh gfs

I do

I already know you don't.

explain

did I hurt your feelings?

yes, you did
I am very upset

well better get used to it because most people hold Greeks in very low regard
you're just one tiny bit above muslims
your country is a fucking shithole, as a result of your corrupt lazy retarded medieval fucked up culture

>is a fucking shithole
you greatly overestimate the situation we are in
we were worse, and we got better

No you only stayed afloat because Germany, Netherlands, Finland and other normally functioning countries pumped hundreds, literally hundreds of billions of euros into your tiny shithole country