BARCELONAWINSLOL

BARCELONAWINSLOL

fag who always chickens out in crucial moments

reminder that his career in Brazil can be summed up for choking Libertadores away to L.D.U. Quito

It's good news actually. Kimpembe = Umtiti. Both defenses are meh while midfielders are insane, it's gonna be a great game.

Barcelona's midfield has been wank for a while, though. If PSG weren't a team of chokers they could easily get through to the next round but they'll probably bottle 90% of their chances while Messi and Suarez will convert 100% of theirs.

He also had an "injury" at the previous PSB Barcelona where David Luiz was destroyed by le ratman

>insane midfield
>andre "i cant make 5m long passes" gomes
>ivan "i forgot how to play football" rakitic
how about no

>inb4 Kimpebe definitively take the place of this fragile toubab.

Barcelona has a trash defense and le matador scores every game now

>Cavani
>not choking in important matches

give me a fucking break compatriot

>this walking bumblefuck turd somehow has 25 goals in 23 games

Is Ligue Un a joke?

Ja

Literally all you need to know about Ligue 1 is in that webm

If PSG had a real striker and midfielders not made of glass they would actually be elite.

All this says to me is his attack positioning is fantastic but his finishing isn't up to standards. Reminds me of the games vs Arsenal actually. Could be a world beater if his finishing was even a little better.

PSG vs Barca will win with Barca over both legs. Rat King is too clinical, if PSG had him they would probably be unstoppable desu.

So Cavani is MLS tier?

He's Serie A tier. There's literally only 3 good leagues left

I dont remember Cavani being this bad in his serie a days

>fag who always chickens out in crucial moments
Why are you turning this into a Cristiano Ronaldo thread?

>it's an amerilard Barcelona bandwagoner

Off yourself my man

On vacation, Juancruz Matamoros del Bosque Wahabi al-Sunni?

Higuain is overrated shit performing well in that league too m8

>people still think the whole made up name shitpost is funny

Higgy is world class though.

>madrid reject
Nah

TSUUUU doesn't chicken out. He slacks off.

>t. Terrence Chang

He performs well in CL too tho
4 goals in 5 games his first year with NApoli (in a group with Dortmund and Arsenal) And 3 in 5 so far this year

t.retard

>It's the autistic American Cristiano hater
Get a fucking life.

>Kimpembe = Umtiti
Dat parisien delusion

That webm is old as fuck retard, have you seen this season? Ever since Ibrahimovic fucked off Cavani went back to his Napoli days.

He also scored like 8 in champions league

Old. Cavani hasn't been missing like that for quite a while now, he scored 3 in the last 5 months for Uruguay too.

I mean, of course he still misses but everyone else does. There's a reason he has over 30 goals between league and champions

>the urugay that defends every uruguayan shit is here

>that goalkeeping

? What the fuck are you talking about? How can you say the guy is bad when he's been scoring like a madman this season? He wasn't playing in his position for the last 3 years, the moment he took it back he started making goals. PROVE ME WRONG RETARD, you can't.

And even then, he was never a benchwarmer because making goals wasn't his job, he wasn't in a position to score goals.

Did you see where he put the ball? the speed it had? the angle it took? That's a goal everywhere, no keeper can catch that from that position.

Be argie or keep being irrelevant m8

>Argentina
>relevant
Oh so you're just an argie with a proxy. When are you going to make the next cup in Niggertina? Uruguay wants to win another one in front of you mapuche so hurry up porteƱito, I want Missi to be there again just so Uruguay can expose(again) how much of a choker he is and we can lift another cup in your house.

Nos aburrimos de dar la vuelta olimpica en tu casa indio

>Uruguay

keep being that irrelevant little country that is only known for having a team full of unlikeable players and awful fans

>changes the proxy
kek

Good post

Nothing triggers more an Uruguayan than saying them they are worse than us, or just compare them to us

Nobody even cares enough to banter uruguay, just a fake small argentina.

>proxy

>implying that Germany doesnt hate your shit fourth world country

>Near post
>Doesn't set himself
>Doesn't bother to stretch
I'm not saying it's a poor goal, his technique is class. I'm saying that the poor goalkeeping contributed to at least half of that going in

Better than being known as a country full of muslims that can't say no to anything because they're always under the loop of being called Nazis.

>tfw Gercuck government begged Uruguay not to show the Nazi eagle we have here because it's shameful
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>implying that Germany doesnt hate your shit fourth world country
We've had good relations with Germany since 1850 though, what the fuck are you talking about?

hahaha this urugayan is always appearing to defend his fuckboys

fucking laughable

Atleast I dont live in Uruguay.

>mfw Suarez and Cavani wake up everyday crying to the fact that they are not from Argentina

Cavani has scored 33 goals this season though...

>Suarez and Cavani wake up every day crying to the fact that they would've never won anything if they were argentinian

I'd cry too if I dreamt of being a loser.

Barcelona allways plays againts teams decimated by injuries.

""""el matador""""
HAHAHA
the one and only matador was MARCELO SALAS
cavani isn't even 1/10 of salas

>ligue un defending

Cavani had
-33 club goals in the 2010-11 season
-33 goals in the 2011-12 season
-38 goals in the 2012-13 season
Then he transferred to PSG where his position changed but
-25 goals in the 2013-14 season
-31 goals in the 2014-15 season
-25 goals in the 2015-16 season
Got his position back
-He currently has 33 goals this season.

I'm sorry but saying the guy is bad is just retarded, even if you have meme videos of him missing a lot it doesn't change the fact that he also scores a lot even while playing in a position he's not comfortable with

He's not the best striker around but he's still great, anyone that says otherwise is either lying or never watches football. He also contributes a lot to the team running around the entire pitch, motherfucker never gets tired

>There's a reason he has over 30 goals between league and champions
Because he's playing as striker.

That includes Champions League goals, he has 6.

>a striker plays better as a striker than as a winger
no shit nigel.

>a striker gets more chances than a winger and gets more goals

youre a faggot OP

Aguante uruguay to be desu senpai :3

>That webm is old as fuck retard, have you seen this season?
Well it is actually from this season :^)