I have this thing on my head since i was born

I have this thing on my head since i was born.
What the heck it is and how i remove it

cut head off and throw it into the biggest fire you can find

It's just a colorless mole. You can have a doctor snip it off as a cosmetic procedure.

Is a tumor

that's a nipple

Try an razor. Probably subcutaneous cist or alikes.

Thats your unborn twin brother...say hi

slam it with a 2x4 and post the gore

Parasitic twin

Grow your hair

ISIS

Adolf did nothing wrong.

Probably one if the worst tits I've ever seen, OP.

Nothing to worry about, quit being a pussy.

>What the heck it is
conjoined twin.
See the little face?

it looks like your parasitic twin

does it whisper things in your ears?

I have more hair on my nuts than you have on your head

LMAOING @ your shit genetics, kid.

>
It's a zit. Attack and destroy. Video that shit.

dermatologist will remove it.

Evil undeployed twin

OP here is an accurate answer, you can stop reading here, because I had this.

It's a cyst. 99% probably benign and fine, would never cause an issue, other than be annoying and look/feel weird to anyone that noticed.

Since you shave and its noticeable, a doctor will be able to take it right out with local anesthesia, in and out 30 minutes. They'll test it to make sure it's all cool.

If you try to manually remove this like some nigger, you won't remove the sac, and it'll come back in time. Get it out professionally.

/thread

Thanks!

there isn't alot of flesh under the skin on your skull for a cyst to hide in, have someone trustworthy soak it in alcohol and dig it out with a very sharp, sanitized blade. I have gotten similar looking pussy areas that are more than just a zit or clogged pore that have had a piece of fiber glass in the core. Your body is just trying to get out some junk. Help it out.

you go to a fucking doctor. I have five of those btw

beheading would be a good start

It's a tooth.

I have two of those things. One dermatologist told me they were scars from hitting my head when I was little (it happened a lot... I liked to hide and then would quickly relocate when people found me... and would often hit my head in the process). Another told me they were just skin-colored moles. I don't know. Neither seemed to think that they were brain tumors protruding from my skull, so I am not too worried.