Why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

why do americans think it's ok to be morbidly obese? do they get taught this in schools?

That girl is skinny now and is actually very pretty.

Kind of has a feminazi look, though.

It just happens to them because of the way food is made/distributed/sold and they need to justify it after the fact so they don't feel like garbage.

They put sugar in the milk and bread and serve it in the schools. I'm fucking serious.

You apparently don't seem to understand the US: we hate fat people.

Why else do you think the only fat people on TV are paraded around like a freakishly act?

All the "beautiful" and "cool" people on TV and in all other media are thin or muscular.

Also the US isn't the fattest country: that'd be Mexico, then France.

americans are obviously retarded, no need to argue with them

France is no where near the top of the list when it comes to 'fattest' countries. And is certainly not higher than the US. Stop just pulling shit out of your ass and pretending like you know anything.

>do they get taught this in schools?
that among other things
like there's more than one gender, and it's okay to believe delusions about what you are

This

Out of his whole post you find one thing wrong and flame him for one incorrect "fact". Everything else he said
Was correct so what is your comment on that?

post proof

Freedom to get as fat as you want.
Freedom to blame others for your own decisions.
Freedom.

I fucking love fast food burgers too much

I always make them better tho whwn I get home by adding extra cheese or frosting

What's up Britain? Mad your fat mum friendzoned you again?

I think it has more to do with our lack of communities. Its really easy for people to live like this without anyone ever saying anything to them. Its really sad how alone people can get in this country.

Nice tits.

This. It's just that in today's PC culture we're not allowed to shame them anymore.

This is her now instagram.com/amberrachdi/

damn she lost 400 pounds

fat people are the scum of the earth

Well I'm morbidly obese here

You'll have fat someday, youngster. We will make sure you eat your words when it happens.

I lost it at the toilet brush, to clean in between the folds of fat.

It's not just an American prob.

Why do all non-American morons think everyone in America is morbidly obese?

obesed in chief says it's healthy

Kinda, yes.
We are told 9 servings a day of whole grain bleached flower are good for us. Also corn syrup is from corn, so it counts as a vegetable and can be served in school lunches, same for pizza because of tomatoes.
Our food industry is actually all that is keeping our country alive, yet conveniently killing us before we get old enough for social benefits.

Let me tell you, as an obese American I despise myself
We are disgusting people and should be taught better nutrition in school.
Before anyone makes comments about me, trust me, I've been working out, eating healthier and no longer drink soda. I've lost 15 lbs so far and I cherish the day I lose all this weight because being obese is not beautiful and whale comments encourage me to run faster on the tred mill for longer.

That's the capitalist food industry

This

it's not so much that our children are taught this in school, but some of the attitude starts with children at schools being required to sit in their desk and not move for hours a day,with minimal physical activity, less recess time and gym. then when they get home, they need to sit and do hours of homework. if you're a kid with to much energy and can't sit still,you'll be medicated with something that will slow ya down and make you eat and gain weight.

same with most of our citizens on drugs. here you go to your doctor because you're depressed, they tell you that you have a mental illness, and they start you on some SSRI or antipsychotic.of which almost all of them have a side effect of weight gain and usually not being able to get your dick hard, which just adds to the depression

and it also doesn't help that here in the US, the cheapest food some people can afford is often the most unhealthy. given the choice between the dollar store bag of chips and the expensive organic carrots. alot of people are picking the chips and eating the whole bag in a sitting.

>the US isn't the fattest country
Also, you don't hate fat people, you are fat people. You are so fat that you've changed the definition of fat. What the rest of the world calls fat, you call 'healthy'.

americans don't like vegetables

yfw you have a bottle of ranch to drink with your 2 liter of cola

Lying fat cunt.

You realize that's a European soap dish. Americans just lay it on the side of the sink or use liquid soap.

She's got a pretty face so I'd let her suck me off but that's it

roll that shit in some flour and find the wet spot...

what makes you think that?
a lot of people are obese in the US, that's a fact that you can't deny.

at least they are trying to change something

pretty sure they don't think that literally, but if they thought that a third of them are, then they'd be right, amd that's still a lot of people.

even though this is a parody, it might actually be somewhat accurate

They're about 100kg late.

We don't get taught that in schools. We teach each other that.

i honestly cannot laugh at people actually trying to lose weight. I'd rather have them actually lose weight so they're not as much as an eyesore

>always these fatfeels with that webm

IIRC they're BBW models so if they're losing weight, it's not going to be much. Otherwise I agree.