Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Why can't adderall be described for depression? I've been on it about two months and I've found it works infinitely better than any of the regular anti-depressants I've been on.

Why can't fire be described for food

Because its side effects include making your dick smaller, which doesn't help depression.

>described

Adderall is speed, originally it was a diet pill.

Because that's not what it's for. Your depression isn't better when your on it your just high.

prolly cause it will have a higher trade off when u get off it compared to normal ssri's

amphetamines and depression dont mix well, so you shouldnt even be taking adderall

It is not a dick shrinker. But is a vasoconstrictor so blood does not get all the way to the extremities. That is why your feet and hands get cold while on it. Once it wears off dick goes back to normal.

Which has not been my experience on it at all. I don't have nearly as many suicidal thoughts on it and I can actually go out and be social on it. I've been on effexor, latuda, abilify, and wellbutrin and none of them hold a candle to adderall.

really? i noticed i would get extra horny right after taking it. like just insta hard and i HAD to whack off

This is accurate

Same here

And again, my personal experience on it has been wonderful.

might aswell do coke on the daily if the only thing that matters is feeling good

what? i was talking about my boners dude

it wears off. not in the short term i'm talking about the gradual deprecation over the next few years.

amphetamine short-circuits the reward pathways in your brain. dopamine is the chemical released when you finish cleaning your apartment, or get a promotion. amphetamine forces dopamine to be released into your brain. in this way, it can be used for people who have ADHD and NATURALLY lack the proper dopamine response.

if you DON'T have ADHD, amphetamines will tune your brain to expect a high level of dopamine at all times. Your brain will lower the amount of dopamine it gives you for completing tasks normally, and you will be functionally addicted to amphetamines in order to have any motivation.

this is the "amphetamine steals your soul" effect. don't take amphetamines if you don't need them. they're big boy drugs. not worth it.

Check'd.

And feeling good leads to being able to socialize more with other people as well as getting the motivation to exercise and be active which in turn helps majorly with depression.

Im not saying that it gives you ED. Im just saying that to the guy that said it is a dick shrinker its because of the restricted blood flow. It doesnt stop boners. Orgasms seems hightend to me when on adderall.

I know that feel. Also it made me cum way more volume wise

An upper can cause mania, itcan send you into a mixed state where your maniac and depressed simultaniously. And the risk of suicide is very high in that case. Prescribers want to stay away from that as much as they can.

Adderall does calm me and not depressed. I have been taking it for 2 years now and I think it controls suicidal ideations and depression very well for me. I have told my DR this, what he says is that in the long run Adderrall is not good for you, but really no medicen is. The good it does outweighs the risk. as with any meds. Im not a DR or anything but Im more normal on it than off of it. If that makes sense.

Because its going to get worse over time