youtube.com/watch?v=CK9RZ9qgSfg
youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw
youtube.com/watch?v=q62_IaVvii4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q62_IaVvii4
youtube.com/watch?v=q62_IaVvii4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=f8TRQ3TOnoo

>not being in +0 timezone

+1 timezone is best timezone

In 2015, the Vatican declared that transgender Catholics cannot become godparents, stating in response to a transgender man's query that transgender status "reveals in a public way an attitude opposite to the moral imperative of solving the problem of sexual identity according to the truth of one's own sexuality" and that, "[t]herefore it is evident that this person does not possess the requirement of leading a life according to the faith and in the position of godfather and is therefore unable to be admitted to the position of godfather or godmother."[26]

>his timezone ISN'T GMT+0
>he has to do complex calculations in his head to complete ordinary time related tasks

lmao @ u

Only London is in the right time zone. Everyone else is always slightly off

London wins yet again
>state of the rest of the country
>state of the rest of the world

one of the many reasons to hate summer

Everyone in London is also slightly off, except for the few people who live exactly on the zero line

>his country didn't invent time

need a cute bf

wtf is with Australia's timezones??

absolutely mad how Tesco increased price for 3 magners from £5 to £5.25

>magners
cannot fathom runts

anime

What bong is it over there at the moment?

This is now a southerners free thread

hope your still paying your TV license

half two in the afternoon

>go to subway
>"any salad, sir?"
>get bit of everything
>once I'm home scrape it all off

Any other lads stricken with the 'tism?

Business idea: Paradise Lost audiobook read by a brummie junkie.

You're just a weakwilled cuck afraid of any bit of confrontation lad

read a book this weekend lads

>subway
rasheed

Got a "Community Notice" through the letterbox today saying that "radical action" is about to be taken against dealers.

>hating summer
Are you gay?

goff choon
youtube.com/watch?v=CK9RZ9qgSfg

what do you deal?

nerd

it was an anime book

We need 3 /brit/s. One for southerners. One for northerners. One for Wales Scotland ni

no better time for a gaytime than summer tbf

how hard is it to say "no thanks"

I admire your map.

Don't deal anything. It's a community notice. Posted through every letterbox in the district. I'm an advocate of radical action against drug dealers.

please rate my attempt at poetry

The Lord is my light
He guides me through the night
keeps my spirit tight when he gives me insight
I see how bright the world is
And all my plight is removed through Christ

>western spain in the same time zone as eastern poland
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE EU

Lovely this, well done my son

>Only one timezone

actually, northern ireland is about 30 years behind the rest of the united kingdom.

>I'm an advocate of radical action against drug dealers.

Do you think Hermione ever used the Time Turner to have lesbian sex with herself?

You know what you wanna do with that right? You want to put a banging donk on it

oi m8 shut ur neck

prospective /gf2017/ just sent me an unsolicited pic of her feet
she wanted to show me some blisters she got from her new shoes but i will still be wanking to it later
shan't tell her for now though

holy shit it only took 60 seconds for the EU to realise they need to stick together.We're doomed!!

yes

nonces

a load of shight

ok.

9/10

By August 2020, Theodore Nott, while working for Lucius Malfoy, created a prototype of a time-turner, presumably in the hope of saving Voldemort from his fate. The prototype only let the time-traveller stay in the past for five minutes, although they could travel as far back as they wanted.

Nott eventually created a better and improved model, which let the time-traveller stay in the past for as long as they wanted. They could also use the device to return to the future when needed. While Malfoy kept the improved model, which was eventually passed down to his son, Nott kept the prototype. Even though they both owned something which could be used to save Voldemort, neither of them tried.

In August 2020, Harry Potter, in his capacity as the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, retrieved the previously unknown Time-Turner at the home of Theodore Nott. It was not just a simple "hour-reversal turner," but rather a true Time-Turner.

Although it was hidden in the office of Minister for Magic Hermione Granger, it was later stolen by Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy, who intended to use it in order to save Cedric Diggory and return him to his father. They created a disastrous sequence of events and alternate realities, finding that they could only stay in the past for five minutes. They managed to correct events and set time right.

When they were were abducted by Delphini, she used the time-turner to travel back to October 1981 to save her father. She then destroyed it to ensure she would not be forced to return to the present via the five minute restriction.

However, in the present, Draco Malfoy revealed he had the improved Time-Turner from his father, that would allow him to stay in the past for as long as he wanted. Along with Harry, Ron and Hermione, they travelled back in time with help from a message sent by Albus in the past. They stopped Delphini by the combined might of both generations, and then returned to the future.[4]

What's with your thumb mate

need a blonde trad goth gf

shan't actually

Your timezone is GMT+1

nice choice

DELETE THIS

only sometimes

bent cunt

I pretty much like everyone on /brit/ except for this cunt . I bet he's a paki. Boring humourless cunt. wish he'd fuck off and die

methinks not

baking a batch of marinated tofu for the week fåm

ree

>I pretty much like everyone on /brit/ except for this cunt (You). I bet he's a paki. Boring humourless cunt. wish he'd fuck off and die

Went to the game yesterday lads

hopefully

Delphini (born c. 1998[1]), known by the nickname Delphi, was a half-blood witch, the daughter of Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange. Being the only child of Lord Voldemort, Delphi became the only known living heir of Salazar Slytherin after the demise of her father. Delphini was imprisoned in Azkaban for the murder of Craig Bowker.

no idea why everyone is so mean to us desu. I like to think it's just the english but in my heart I know that's not true

>fucking up a fedora post

What a runt

Christ gives me a reason to fight,
White as the seasons delight,
My soul burns every night,
For God's kingdom is in my sights

business idea: lie down outside completely naked with my willy standing up and the first person to wank me is my gf

reminder that MC Smally is back

youtube.com/watch?v=zPGb4STRfKw

Sorry mate

>AAAA
Lad, literal children can manage AABB, so can you.

Don't worry I like you
t.Scouser

Wish I did languages at college and uni. Must be easy to get jobs when you speak 5 languages

>Anonymous 04/29/17(Sat)14:42:25 No.74210040 ▶
>>fucking up a fedora post
>What a runt

Cold meat tastes shite when you first bite it.

I actually got A*s in my A levels

me and the lads

We deserve it. Frankly wouldn't have it any other way. Everyone else is an absolute FRUIT

Learn them now by yourself and take the exams.

you'd be surprised, know a lad here from Switzerland with Swedish and Italian parents so he speaks Swedish, French, German, Italian and English fluently

can't find a job at all

When I take a shite,
I often take sight,
Of the fragments of my arseholes delight,
I can see it turn to white as time takes it's toll

Wishing I didn't like bums and willies

youtube.com/watch?v=q62_IaVvii4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q62_IaVvii4

Worked out for 3 months straight and got up to 90kg deadlift my first time then I gave it up becaus emedical reasons, is that good?

it's not bad

Cause my sex junk is so,
oh, oh, oh,
more than either,
or, or, or

my celtic brother (:

made so many friend tonight

>Hm? Oh my good man, I do indeed including the (You) in my 'dora if the post I am attempting to make a mockery of contains a link to mine own previous post. Were I not to do so would be entirely unethical and go against the very premise of the gimmique, as it were, in that you are to simply copy and paste the post as it stands. No, I am not one to do such a thing; I use gimmiques with the appropriate level of care and dedication, an art form should never be degraded through callous embellishments and pointless changes.

to be honest with you lad, no not really. Most males should be able to reach a 100kg squat in that time. That said I was also weak af when I started and it takes time to iron out your diet etc