Shotato, avocado bath bomb edition

shotato, avocado bath bomb edition

i'm "going to sleep"

Cute OP , fun title

i wish i were qt

Amidoingitrite?

you're meant to smash the avo, not carve it.

how do you like your shotas looks wise?

im asking you whether you were the kinda shota that liked to show off fam :^)

im more for the latter approach myself, gota turn up the subbiness to 11 and make him yours

coffee was cool, i miss that fucker

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

gay

They still show up every now and then, just sadly infrequently, has been a bit since last sighting, hope they're ok, don't want to bother them tho

>how do you like your shotas looks wise?
I like lots of types and style but like super cuties the best maybe. Similar to this.

yeah, its just a shame to see people go
hell, i havent been here much as of late

Great, now you're telling me to have sex with it, this is almost weirder than the last relaxation counsellor I hired.

that's some cute shit

i'm actually upset that people call smashed avocado 'avocado toast'
not saying americans ruin everything, but americans ruin everything.

that is p cute, i like all types myself tbh, with perhaps the sole exception of overdeveloped shotas. i like my shotas to be packing shota sized goodies.

if we were to ignore all questions of morals, how do you feel about 3D?

Smashed avocado isn't "avocado toast"
"avocado toast" is exactly as it sounds, mushed avocado... on toast.
Some kind of hipster health nut thing.

On a separate note, is there any pose more sexy than pic related? Where your shota is presenting to you while stretching himself?

Yeah, amazing artist.

It's really cute. And yea, big dicks are kinda weird.

I'm not interesting in 3DPD and honestly if I did like an irl guy it would be like Chris Hemsworth. He's handsome af. Would climb him. Maybe lol
I like some cutesy guys but don't really like people all that much. Maybe I'm just a neet :3

that's just what Big Avocado wants you to think

yeah, this pose right here

Yeah, this one

this is actually the best pose
try to prove me wrong.

the smaller the better imo

not at all? ill readily admit i find a lot of 3D cute to look at, but actually doing anything with 3D is way the fuck out of the question imo.

Who carved this shit, Georgia O'Keeffe?

>2900000 gold
how the fuck can you still be using a gold based currency with units that absurd? are they measuring it by the milligram?

did shota user go?

what other sane unit of measurement would you build a purely gold based economy on?

well i would decimalise it, obviously.

Who is Shota user?

user who was 18-1 and posted here at 18-5

Yeah, I just don't like 3D. Maybe it's bc I have a big family etc. I just don't like them lol
Like I guess Logan Lerman was pretty cute. I wouldn't even hold his hand though ya know?
I'm just a weeb lol

I'll stick to my Free! boys and various qts from animu thanks.

I've posted here since I was 11, but I am here.

yeah, but with what unit of measurement?

what did you think to the actors for the stark boys in the first couple of seasons?

are you the currently 18-1 user?

Is that a TV show? I don't watch TV really so I'm not familiar, sorry user.

it's a silly question because there's simply not enough gold in the world to have a purely gold currency.

Yes, same one from last thread.

might actually sleep soon, not feeling too hot

game of thrones
might wanna run a search for rob and brandon stark

did you not want to answer my question about what fun you got up to?

if golds value is tied to the value of other products there will be, one way or another

Oh yea, I don't watch that. They just look like weird little kids to me lol
I view all my siblings as little animals, not yet human. So yea lol
Are you an only child or something?

This pose is pretty nice

Fun I got up to with the people on here you said? I'm not sure what you mean. Yeah, I've talked to said people I met here on Kik, posted nudes and so on. Anyone who has been around since 2013 knows I was 13 by then. 2011-12 I never posted much and didn't want to risk getting banned.

nah, i have fam, i just romantasize the sex i didnt get up to as a kid, as well as the sex i did get up to. theres also something really cute about teen shotas.

the latter stuff fam.

did you enjoy it at all?

anyone got sauce on this?

good luck user

Posted shota since 11? Thats some inception level shit, shota posting shota in a shota thread, kek.

Were you a cute shota?

Yeah. It was (and still is) fun getting complimented by everyone for my body and them sort of taking risks / being scared just to touch themselves to me. And then joining in the Shota posting was pretty fun. Got more fun around the times I began dominantly posting Killugon.
Its subjective, but some said I were cute, others ugly. Can't please them all.

Does anyone have that shota pic where it's a ton pf shotas and their all in a room kissing and fucking each other. Lile at least 50 of them

cough cough

>gets a new IP with each post
Gee Billy how come your mom lets you have numerous IPs?

Lol

I see, I got all my messing around out when I was younger so maybe thats why. In the past for me.
I have high standards so it's hard for me to find irl guys I like. I was in love with yamamoto yusuke f o r e v e r a few years back though.

do you still enjoy sharing lewds with others?

Had to get back to work, gn, get some rest and feel better

and you also

cya guys

dunno, my ISP is being really fucking retarded lately

kinda wish id been more of a slut when i was younger tbh, i had some qualities a few people might have liked long after i should have lost them

Sorta. Back then, I just really liked the attention. It was so cute seeing older men submit to danger to touch themselves to me, and Sup Forums posters being surprised at my age. Nowadays, I get less special as I get older. I still love the attention, but I like thinking about cute romantic love more.

Howd you end up here? Only child, computer in room, poor/no parental supervision kind of thing? Or figured out you liked boys at an early age, one thing then another?

where do you go to show off now, user?

>he hasn't been browsing Sup Forums since he was 9
casual

Kek, it really wouldnt surprise me

When I was around 9-10 ish, I was getting into DBZ. When Goten and Kid Trunks were introduced, they were relateable (in the kid sense) and I liked them a lot. Even though I was "straight" by then, I continuously got curious and started searching up stuff like "Goten and Trunks kissing" on Google, which I always had to delete the search history for. I got upset when it sbowed the older / GT versions so I had to specifically find the kid / Shota versions. Then I would start reading Truten fan fiction on my DSi browser and slowly but surely I accepted I like guys. Also stop posting lewd Killugon.
Sometimes I posted my butt on /soc/, otherwise I don't.

no discord or anything?

Not him but I've been on Sup Forums since I was like 12-13. It's super common. Most just don't gas on about it :^)

That was a long time ago though now.

Had that once, but not enough friends to justify keeping it so I deleted the app.
Probably this. I've met a bunch of people on here that were actually 15+ despite claiming to be 18.

you can use it on a web browser you know, and there are shota discords

nothing else?

Blind bnup

Lurking.

I joined a Shota discord once, and the leader was so autistic and weaboo furry tier that I left. And using my web browser for something I don't have friends for is kind of pointless.
I've got the typical Kik and Skype, but I don't really go out my way to post it anywhere to show off to people anymore.

source?

Someone got the others from this artist?
Please

cody? yeah, hes a gay. there are less gay ones out there.

you wouldnt be willing to chat on anywhere?

No, I figure there are a lot more 12-14 on here than anyone would reckon, honestly. And they are smart enough not to spout off about it.

Why is lewd off limits, if its well done ? I walk the line between cute/lewd usually

Yup. His name was Cody. What a terrible guy he was.
If you want to talk to me, I don't really care.
Once I got access to LTE, I didn't care about telling my age. And the lewd thing is a meme from 2013 forward. You're not allowed to post lewd Killugon, as they are too pure. Only cute Killugon. Lewd Killugon is for private viewing only.

as in, youre ok with chatting somewhere? where would you want to chat fam?

Otomaid @ Cafe

Yeah, like I said, we can what if you want, its whatever. Kik, Skype or Messenger will do.

whats your kik fam?

MacabrexEmizel

you is gamerslust.webcam safe. My account was meeted by a women account. Safe or scaam?

I've only ever heard 2nf hand bad thing about him.
Wonder how many Bros were lost or became disinterested during the chat sagas..

This