I want to die

i want to die

Don't we all.

May you be successful in your journey

i think i might jump off of a parking garage, its definitely high enough

Drink bleach

Sup Forums probably isn't the best place for a cry for help or technique advice, try fucking reddit or something idk

kek

getA MASSAGE

I want as well but I already tried to ask Sup Forums where I can get cyanide pills

Do you want an advice?
Enter the bathroom,
Close the door well,
Cover the swingarm,
And turn on the gas.

I have good news for you!
We are all going to die. Including you!
Happy now?

You can make cyanide easily.

Stream the suicide faggot

Dude Cyanide is a shitty way to go. It's not like in movies where you just pass out dead. Find the video of the guy that committed suicide in court after being found guilty by swallowing cyanide.

The sounds he makes are fucking horrifying.

How

Helium
People saying otherwise are mean intended user

You should die just for posting Pepe. Fuck Pepe.

So any ideas? No hang or bullets allowed

1 cup of cherry pits will do the job

Do a School Shooting

y-you too

Get some Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and heat in a 200°F oven for about an hour. Carbon dioxide and water will be given off, leaving dry sodium carbonate. Use the sodium carbonate with pic related in a 500F crucible to get the Iron molecules out leaving a deadly cyanide behind.

Also I do not recommend cyanide. It hurts life fuck but it's pretty quick. Sorry i am a bit drunk typing this so if something ain't clear let me know.

Is this true? Baking powder has cyanide?

no baking powder is just sodium bicarbonate. You're just using it to get the cyanide out. god i don't even know why this post warrants a response.

bump

I'm with you. I have everything ready. Just waiting for the timing.

Get help if you can get it!

Because I really want to know it
Dunno I think it's a catchy suicide it's cliché but very rare

Be careful it's extremely painful. get your hands on some sodium ferrocyanide first.

How do I obtain? I know the most effective is the hidrogen cyanide

On the bottle; science mall online is great for chemicals. pretty cheap too.

The hidrogen or the iron?
May be cheap but I'm an euro fag so probably not as easy as getting in China or something like that