Why do German posters take such perverse pleasure in pretending they like what is going on...

Why do German posters take such perverse pleasure in pretending they like what is going on? It seems like every time I come here, some German is cuckposting about how they are enjoying being blacked

Are they the new Canadians?

They could be muslims pretending they are native germans

Being german means to pretend to be smug while you are butthurt.

RARE

> Bolivia
> rare
I'm uncommon at best
How new are you ?

>are they the new Canadians
Trying a little to hard to fit in there my friendly sheep fucking kiwi twat

To answer your question tho : obvious shills are obvious

> shitposting is the same as abusing people

thanks for coming and dumping on my thread

The real Germans are all long dead. WWI and WWII resulted in almost all German men being killed. The occupations of the Germanys, which were short on men, were forced to permit their women to breed with the Russians, Americans, and Brits, inheriting their genetics. There are no German men. They are all descended from those who were unfit for military service, and the invaders.

Not as butthurt as that niggerbaby's going to be after being left alone with those gay Germans

Yes, we get it, you really don't like Germans.

Oh, I don't hate them. I liked them. I always root for the Germans in the war movies, and documentaries. I lament their passing. The worlds last, brave hope for a white future destroyed for all time by innumerable, inferior enemies. When the last true Germans died, something wonderful disappeared from the planet, forever,

Migrants have internet as well btw.

That gay couple is just going to molest that poor chi-
>it's black
Lol niggers

>Now I am redpilled, and love Germans. But all the real Germans are dead, and all that are left are weak. Therefore they are trash must be destroyed.
Shit tier pilpul tactic.

>I didn't say that I wanted them dead. Classic, low IQ strawman.

Naw, you want the stupid giyim to form that conclusion on their own.
How much are they paying you senpai?

>some German is cuckposting about how they are enjoying being blacked
>implying they aren't just being honest
>implying we all don't feel the same

>Trying to make believe that Jews like you didn't intentionally exterminate Germans by accusing others of being Jews. Classic trick, accuse your enemies of what you do. Your genetic forebear, Joseph Stalin would be proud.

Tanned Germans

Pretty much this. It's a survival skill we as a people have developed to deal with the permanent collapse that is society.

Also apparently Soros pays high-schoolers to troll Sup Forums with cuckposting, so you know - make bad jokes and cash in with it. Perfect deal.