I was just released from the hospital and it isn't good. I have tumors everywhere...

I was just released from the hospital and it isn't good. I have tumors everywhere, and I don't really want to go through the treatments. I have decided to become an hero instead. Roll a 39 and I will link my cam so my only friends can watch. Pic related, me after I found out

timestamp medical record

get the fuck out piece of fat shit no one wants to even see u dying

Roll

Roll

Get treatment bud. The desire to die is a chemical imbalance in your brain, plain and simple. Do research and look at the % of people who regret the decision after a suicide attempt.

I'm not gonna sit here and beg you all thread, just do what the fuck I say. Cya homie I'm out.

Reroll

Get the treatment buddy, you've got a lot of life left.
Sending Feels.

roll

Roll

39 plz

link?

hope you are okay bro

rip

Roll

Rell

Just say youre in pain and get good opiates + treatment
live high before you die bro

Reroll

Dead

feels bad mang

Rpll

roll

we will look budy.
dont be sad
today all over
soon

YAYYYYYYY

I kinda feel guilty now that I won. plz no OP

Owned

WINRAR

move to canada and get te fucking treatment, if it doesnt work then youll just die anyways.

Inb4 OP is a faggot

I don't think it works that way

Try not to make a mess.

Delivery as promised. This site won't let me post my cam link though because it thinks its spam. Join my irc channel and I will link you there. Google search IRC client, download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
I'll post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is bizzel.

wtf it was only 1/100 probability?

this.
hang in there, Sup Forumsro

Damn dude wish ya well mang

Wasted trips

dont do it you retard.

trips speak the truth

The drug, pentobarbital, literally takes a person’s breath away. It can kill by putting people to sleep, and it is tightly regulated in most countries. But aging and ailing people seeking a quick and painless way to end their lives say there is no easier place on earth than Mexico to obtain pentobarbital, a barbiturate commonly known as Nembutal.

Once widely available as a sleep aid, it is now used mostly to anesthetize animals during surgery and to euthanize them. Small bottles of its concentrated liquid form, enough to kill, can be found not on the shelves of the many discount pharmacies in Tijuana but in its pet shops, which sell a wide variety of animals, as well as medications and other supplies for them.
Continue reading the main story

“It is Mexico where Nembutal is most readily available,” says “The Peaceful Pill Handbook,” a book that lays out methods to end one’s life. Co-written by Philip Nitschke, founder of Exit International, an Australian group that helps people who want to end their lives early, the book is banned in Australia and New Zealand. In the United States, though, it is only a few mouse clicks away online.

The book, as well as seminars that Mr. Nitschke offers, lays out strategies for dying. The most trouble-free and painless form of suicide, he contends, is to buy Mexican pentobarbital, which goes by brand names like Sedal-Vet, Sedalphorte and Barbithal.

Those in search of the drug, so-called death tourists, scout out the veterinary pharmacies that abound in Tijuana. The shelves are fully stocked with tick medication for dogs, vitamins for horses and an array of bottles and boxes that make little sense to anyone but a veterinarian.

Mr. Nitschke’s book, however, provides glossy photos of the many versions of pentobarbital that are most suitable for suicide. Buying pentobarbital can be as easy as showing the pictures to a clerk and paying as little as $30 for a dose.

roll

Agreed, You wanna be a pussy, go on and end it. Do the treatments Sup Forumsro.

Well, look on the bright side. You're gonna lose those extra pounds, either through chemo or through decomposition.

Ok faggot ill be wit ya in a second my name shall be some faggy shit

He posted the link

Whats a good irc client from f-droid? Riot?

He's actually doing it, wow...

this was done a month ago on the same IRC.
its obviously bait.

Link??

send link but instead of dots use spaces

It's happening!

Where do you have tumors?

Is OP a faggot?

Post screenshots

Someone post link?

fake & gay

bump

someone got link?

no, really. that's surprising.

Don't do it man, think of everyone that will miss you

white knight

Why don't we witness your mom being spitroasted by niggers instead

OP is a faggot.

He just swallowed two different bottles of his pain meds. Won't be long now.

Screenshots?

Should have gave up the mayo and fries a long time ago fatty. Good news is, you don't have to an hero. Nature has taken care of that for you. Probably because nature knew you were a pussy and couldn't do it yourself.

bait