Russian kinemá edition

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/horrorfanatic/
letterboxd.com/ciaociao/list/halloween-2016-challenge/
letterboxd.com/bvgf/
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s
letterboxd.com/cakewalker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

explain to me how seven samurai is in any way at all better than exodus gods and kings

romance
story
casting
characterisation
cinematography
pathos
dialogue
action
themes of religion
themes of brotherhood
pacing (shit is great but still need that 5 hour cut)

name one thing seven samurai does better

the /lbgee/ is on suicide watch

not because anything happened just a lot of lbgers are autistic shut in losers who often neck themselves

Okay, all those things you listed, seven samurai does better.
I'm not gonna tell you why or how, i'm just gonna say it does and provide nothing of substance.

First time I've posted my profile. Please do not bully! I know I'm a pleb already.

letterboxd.com/horrorfanatic/

I will follow anyone who follows me.

Anyone on letterboxd makes webms?.

hello again salty being who hasn't seen exodus

what film? looks cool

I fucking need to rewatch Gladiator. The incest bit was just right.

it's throughout the movie but yeah the incest in gladiator is on point. probably partly responsible for what gets me off

tc > dc

Hahahahahahaaaa, the mighty tars can't dispute my oh so well crafted argument. It seems that i truly am victorious in this good discussion that tsar started. And thus, it was proven that Seven Samurai is indeed better.
Thanks and farewell. Join us next time for another quality discussion here on /lbg/.

>We are now in a world where 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is "racist"

wew

sjws hate even films that are anti-racism because they acknowledge racism, it's kind of amazing how retarded it is

Can you not read?

I recommend making a list of 31 horror movies you want to watch in October. Here's my list. I'm pretty sure I'm going to edit it a lot before October starts. I tried being pretty diverse.

letterboxd.com/ciaociao/list/halloween-2016-challenge/

Kagemusha. I didn't make these webms by the way, I'm just looking to add to my folder.

>It's now 'bad' to be 'not racist' if you are white male

I can't even? What

t. embryo refugee who can't speak English

I hope cinemos is filled with cuckservatives so anti-art retards like this are ostracized

Let's all hope tsar stays away from /lbg/ for another couple of months.

i am lbg

are you posting here while watching movies?

letterboxd.com/bvgf/

I'm probably going to watch the 1960 Little Shop of Horrors today as it's on MUBI.

These people can't be satisfied mate. If you don't have any black people in your film you're racist. If you put them in your film, you're racist if they aren't used as an example of black oppression (see Everybody Wants Some reviews), if you do put black peoples in your film and use it to depict black oppression, than your racist as you shouldn't be allowed to comment on black experiences as a non-black person. It's pointless to even bother with these people.

The issue is that with LB it's hard to avoid. These people often can't stand other perspectives (just look at that Neon Demon shuts how unfolding), and so everyone gets blocked, and it becomes more of an echo chamber.

Letterboxd just needs to let people block shit reasonably. If you don't want to see such garbage you can block it, just like how you can kick out the idiot in your group of friends. Blocking is pointless as everybody you block just shows up anyway.

what's your favorite Nolen film?

I dunno but his new one looks kew

i reserve the right to post while watching films i've seen a billion times

tsar, do you know what happened to bleu poster, man?

not sure who you mean
more details? i talk to a few ex-trips

So, yes? Good to know.

yep

The one and only.

your taste in Sup Forums oldtrips is shit

Bleu was toptier, high class. Seen more films and had better taste than many of us.

didn't ever know him personally, sorry! knew of him but he was before my time and don't think he changed his name

what's your profile?

Thought it deserved a try. He's on mubi, but only came once last year. Maybe he's getting his life in order.

>prominent Sup Forums tripfag
>Maybe he's getting his life in order

doubt it

why won't you post your profile?

i think my friend might now know him so monitor this thread for an update. might not happen tho

Little Nicky literally did nothing wrong.

My daughter speaks with the wisdom beyond her years. We've all come here with anger in our hearts, but she comes with courage and understanding. From this day forward, if there is to be more killing, it will not start with me.

NICO NICO NI

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s
amirite

Alright, thanks.

Kinoma I think it was, was away being busy getting a gf.

Is there anything the white man can't do?

Just made an account cause I like keeping track of this kind of stuff. Why is this here?

are you some sort of cishet shitlord?

oh hey what up

I don't know, but I'm seriously considering making my own movie site to prevent any of this SJW shit.

I don't even know how to pronounce half of the options, let alone what they mean.

that's specifically for xenoplanet

Daily reminder at least 75% of the posts in these threads are shitposts pretending to be sincere in order to keep the thread alive.

including this one

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

Anyone here excited for FilmStruck?

who did this?

>le discord shitposter meme

letterboxd.com/cakewalker/