Taken 2 50mg tramadol, dubs can tell me to take a shot or take a pill, or take neither

Taken 2 50mg tramadol, dubs can tell me to take a shot or take a pill, or take neither

Take a shot of pills

Can't you just send me the tramadol?

y

For i want them and uhh... love you?

Powder one of the tablets and put some of the powder in your eye.

Pill don't mix alcohol and opiates

Reroll?

This gon b gud

Hope he actually does

Don't do it.
High risk for addiction and dependence. Can cause respiratory distress and death when taken in high doses or when combined with other substances, especially alcohol.

witnessed

I'm proud of you very proud

crush one and put in soda

I was a drug addict 2. Use to buy tramadol and methadone and eat the fuck out them. Loved it

Then I stopped got a multi six figures job, fuck my cute Asian wifey and count stacks of money literally everyday. Be a cool kid cut out the shitty pills and switch to liquor. Faggot

No way you actually put it in your eye

stop painting yourself in a fantasy newfag

I take 300mg of tramadol daily you weak shit

shot and pill

get

quads take 2 pills and 2 shots

Get

Put in asswhooolleeeeee!!

Dont mix alc and trams, esp if you plan to go over 200-300mg.

QUADSSS

Get this girl I like to like me back?

No new fag no fantasy. I get my balls licked by whores quite often. But on top of that I spent two months in rehab for opiates

Also put it in your eye faggot

Fucking loser druggy faggot. I told you not to take those. I hope you get a seizure

those are dog pills aren't they?

diff user
what opiates were you on/dose to land you in rehab for 2 months? No subs/done outpatient?

waste

yea i pussied out and put it in a drink even though that post didnt get dubs

>74210807maybe

I got the dubs I accept that it was a bit much to ask but please do it for my drunken entertainment.

how much, just a dab?

I was doing methadone I don't remember does it was almost 4-5 years ago
. But I remember I was taking up to 4 Xanax bars to get high and 1-2 to act normal. It was a mixture of the two. I spent two years sober and kicked ass in everything I did. Got a great job and make a shitload of money. Don't do pills or weed just drink heavily. I'm becoming an alcoholic slowly but still my life choices are incredibly better than what I was and I'll be stopping drinking soon

Did outpatient after rehab

Yeah just a tiny lil bit my dude

That also got dubs so it should be a bit more than a little bit

rolling for a shot of vegetable oil.

And then me saying it should be more got trips well nice

Oh right right. i know that feel, never was in rehab but was on/off suboxone for a couple years after a long run of poppy pods, into oxy, into h. Stupid years, although im in legit pain (fucked up back, deemed level 3 back pain - aka treatments are expensive, fairly experimental surgeries, like: inserting a morphine drip device into the back, or destroying the muscular nerves), but luckily i found a pain clinic, so gonna try to go legit (aside from poppy seed tea on bad days kek).
Best of luck to you, bro, stay safe.

lmfao

This makes me more happy than anything

sweating pretty bad right now at 300mg

Did you put some powdered stuff in your eye?

yea not even 1/4 of a pill worth