Pretty sad how America has fallen in only a year. Obama was the best President, now Trump the chump is the worst

Pretty sad how America has fallen in only a year. Obama was the best President, now Trump the chump is the worst.

Americans are faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhxfwTeXrlw&t=322s
huffingtonpost.com/timothy-j-barnett/starving-the-beast-trump-_b_12188020.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're a Russian, it's not sad at all, it's awesome.

The fucktards have won this round.

FUCK YOU NIGGER LOVER

shut up cuck

yes. clearly, its all down to loving the color of his skin.

nothing at all to do with the current one being the laughing stock of the entire world (with the possible exception of north korea), who even the chinese have said needs to grow up.

couldnt possibly be due to the childish twitter rants, the contant revolving door of staff, the trainwrecks of idiot apointees claiming that things are "alternative facts" or the likes.

Let me ask you this. do you seriously think the rest of the world has any respect for Donald Trump?

Muh legacy

youtube.com/watch?v=zhxfwTeXrlw&t=322s

Fallen? The economy would disagree

He is the President of the US, Not the world. Why should I give a fuck about what the world thinks when I'm an American, we run this shit.

He was shit and you know it.

>obama
>best
pick one.
that motherfucker divided this country more than ever (along with niggers jackson and sharpton) fuck those 2

Trumps an idiot. He encouraged violence from his nazi followers and got it.

when did michelle get better looking?

>you're fired
my sides!! lmmfao

With that attitude you'll make shift leader at McDonald's in no time.

Take your smelly bait and go catch yourself a nice mess of catfish.

Pretty sad how much of a faggot OP is

7 months. You are giving too much credit with 'one year's.

Obama is the leader of ISIS and im not joking when i say that i hate him

Pic related

that's cute

This

fucking kek. bet he's kicking himself now, eh?

Obama failed on healthcare, he failed on welfare and he was at war for literally every day of his presidency despite winning the Nobel Peace Prize. He kept few of his campaign promises and the ones he kept weren't significant in strengthening our country. Not the best president. Not even close. But a pretty good snake oil salesman.

Like it matters what anyone thinks about it

Obama was a good president, but certainly not the best one. His healthcare reform is saving lives but may bankrupt the US. Trump is trying not to let that happen, but he's out of touch with those in poverty legitimately. He's hotheaded and immature, but he means well.

No, but that's not why I like him
Seriously ask yourself if you take any politician seriously anyway

Actually, he settled a lawsuit over refusing to rent apartments to black people.

This. I always see "laughing stock of the world".
Wasn't any different under Obama. Glad to know were so important that the rest of the world can't stop talking about us.

Doubt he did shit, but why sue the manager when he's got the purse

>Trump failed on healthcare, he failed on welfare and he was at war for literally every day of his presidency despite winning the election. He kept few of his campaign promises and the ones he kept weren't significant in strengthening our country. Not the best president. Not even close. But a pretty good snake oil salesman.

Shut the fuck up fag boy

>we run this shit.
Not for very much longer you don't.

>not understanding I was being ironic

See? We'll structured arguments agent too hard. This user should be a beacon for others to follow.
Good argument. You sure changed my mind. I'll sign up for my local terrorist antifa group right away.

Ironic and correct. No one I know gives a shit about what people outside the US thinks.

Antifa aren't terrorists lmao. Go back to your moms basement you nazi snowflake pussy.

They won't bankrupt us. Military spending plus tax cuts will. Republicans call it starving the beast. I call it retarded

Fuck you, Nazi pig bastard.

Yes. I love all the Arbys jobs Obama gave to us in 8 years.... Slowest growth of any president in history

I know quite a few people that do in Michigan, Oregon, Texas and Florida

Just keep telling yourself that.

huffingtonpost.com/timothy-j-barnett/starving-the-beast-trump-_b_12188020.html

Kill yourself. Nobody would care.

He's a fucking Nazi biggot trying to make America Great for Billionaires Again. You're a tool.

This is a bait thread...let it slide...

Shitty bait thread

But now you have a job. Or did you quit Arby's for one of those mining jobs that were already filled?

Idiot its easy to go UP, when you start from a broken economy, just Google his GDP growth, a sock puppet could have gotten the same result.

Obama was, and will always be a pussy loser. Every other world leader knew that.

samefag

>trump started violence
>liberals started the violence in reality

Are you still at Foot Locker?

Yeah like Trump stating that tax cuts will pay for themselves by increasing economic growth. Apparently in Trump world you should also start a business using debt too because once you start making money you can easily pay it off.

Pick an argument and stay with it.

Trump is the results of Obama 8 years of dividing America.

No, I have a job that doesn't come with a uniform.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and neck yourself.

For the Trumpettes is about his skin. They hated Obama before he even took office.

Just because poor white trash living in the insignificant backwater flyover areas are upset doesn't men the country is divided.

Why don't you commit suicide? Or are two syllable words too hard for you to understand?

It's ok when the privileged minoritys do it!

I started it with GDP. You followed S@P numbers for some reason....

i voted for him, you are wrong and so was I for voting for him.

I didn't change my argument once. You're just retarded.

No, you didn't. You said "economy" then moved some goalposts.

You can't really judge a president as the best or the worst until years have past to see what actually becomes of their decisions. That being said I can't stand Trump, someone shouldn't be President if they're going to call China out for lowering the value of the Yuan while investors are going crazy shorting it and China is taking on debt trying to keep it afloat

The dollar is falling. Dow Jones is not the economy. With his volitility, the Trump njbble will burst by spring. Screen capture this.

Not exactly true. Not even remotely true.

No I didn't moron, I posted thanking Obama for all the arbys jobs he created...

Arbys jobs and slowest growth ever, scroll up and reread...

You watched too much CNN.

But it wasn't the lowest growth, he didn't start the wars, the homicide levels were at a 30 year low,it wasn't the worst rioting since 1967, that would have actually been in the 80s and 90's.

None of your "facts" add up.

By that logic, FDR was a Nazi, but history has forgotten about that. Trump isn't locking people away in internment camps or executing people based on a horrible opinion. He may have remained silent a little too late, but comparing him to Hitler is a long ways to go.

Personally, I'm for the removal of Confederate monuments, but if we're to forget that part of the US history, then slavery needs to be forgotten as well. You shouldn't, and cannot erase one side of history and leave the other intact.

You've spent too much time on Breitbart and infowars. You're both wrong. He was O.K. Nothing spectacular, not pure evil.

Obama was literally cancer.

Where's your proof? You don't remember all the riots every time a nignog got shot?

Is the Soros money worth it you dirty shill?

No. Nixon was the best (and most progressive) president in U.S. history

Hitler started with mass deportations, laws limiting the rights of individuals based on their heritage and other small things. He didn't just open camps and throw the Jews in right away.

>bitch gets run over

>america is finished

ok

Oh, you're a silly sausage.

Small ones. Not Rodney king sized. Look up the list of riots in America, injuries deaths and property damage accounting for inflation. The 90s were bad.

If Constitutional violations were points, you are correct in thinking Obama has a high score, only rivaled by probably FDR. At least he wasn't a bumbling idiot like Carter or Ford...

If it is shit that we run, that would be correct....we run SHIT

Ladies, gentlemen and traps, I give you: irony.

No he wasn't and it burns you to know it, especially now that we all see the idiot in his place

"He is an unalloyed racist" - Alex Jones

actual alex jones quote

Cud trump stop any of those violations or did he expand the programs?

If congress will approve the budget creating the Space Corps, our supremacy will surge ahead. Come on rods from God!

>8 years

>less than a year

shut your ugly ass up.

Such an ironicly moronic statement considering it is far more likely Trump runs with white supremacists under Putins orders

You don't get how greentexting works. And that's okay, but maybe just know your limits. Of which there are evidently many.

Black user here. Blacks were economically decimated under him and yet he's still treated as a saint in the black community. All I hear around me are people willing to suck the brown off of this guy's dick.
>he was so smart
Maybe, but he was also weak and indecisive
>he was so cool stylish
the first black president was about as cool as a midwestern soccer mom at a rap concert.
>he was so levelheaded an articulate
So what. He spoke well. Its what he actually said and did that was shit
>when he was President, America wasn't a laughing stock
Only because he cozied up to the globalists, particularly Cameron and Merkel trying to further that 'one world' crap. His actual foreign policy was an unmitigated disaster. The migrant crisis, ISIS, North Korea, Iraq's fracturing, tensions with Russia can all either be traced back to or at least made worse by his presidency. Plus the modern opioid crisis did reach catastrophic levels under him as did race relations and the political divide.

He led a coalition of international forces to help overthrow the Libyan government, Chicago has become a shooting gallery under him, and while the riots were not as bad, they did have the effect of revealing Obama's inability to spontaneously react to a crisis situation. He pretended everything was okay while Baltimore burned on the other side of the splitscreen. Face it, while he may have been competent, he was a relatively weak president domestically and completely screwed the pooch with his weak handed, weak willed, constantly waffling approach to foreign policy. I voted for him twice only because I actually liked him in '08 and Romney was worse of a flip flopper than Obama in '12.

in USD, trump's is double Obama's
Obama ≈ $101
Trump ≈ $203