Hey b I wanna kill myself tonight. I was wondering what's the less messy and painful way to do it. Step by step

Hey b I wanna kill myself tonight. I was wondering what's the less messy and painful way to do it. Step by step.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcEneo5deig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seppuku

>get helium tank
>get helium
>get oxygen mask
>breathe helium through mask until you fall asleep
>never wake up

Slit your wrist in a nice warm shower

>find concrete brick
>drop it on the gas peddle
>aim towards gas station
profit

How efective is this?

Works every time. Just need 5 heliums

i love flat hotties with shaved pussies

shotgun to the head.
it's gonna be painless and quick

sauce before you go?

Last year druggies stole the large helium tank from the flower center in the department store down the street.
It was found in the massive homeless camp empty.
Too bad it didn't kill any of them. Was kinda hoping they had sewn their tarps together as a blimp and got themselves to hell faster than they were already going.

Sauce?

The least messy and painful? What are you, a pussy?

If you're seriously going to actually try and die, and not just do this as a cry for attention, the messy and painful ways are the ones that are guaranteed to work.

If you want a guaranteed death, go for something quick, messy and painful. Things like jumping infront of a train, or a bullet to the temple aught to get it done quickly, without time to regret your decision like jumping off a bridge/tall building. Quick and painless isn't an option, you either get quick and painful, slow and painful, or slow and painless.

good luck to you user

Play this while you kill yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=VcEneo5deig

There you go OP. The most painless, least messy way AKA the Pussy Faggit Method.

I hope you survive but are in a vegetative state while you are conscious but unable to move and talk. I hope you live like that while enduring the most excruciating pain imaginable until you finally die of old age.

just fucking do it. no one cared about your life, no one cares about your death.

Get credit cards and use them. Go to austalia and swim with sharks, poke one in the eye and get eaten. Fuck some hookers on the way.

Less messy and painless?

Stick your head in a gas oven.

heh
weellll, lemme tell ya
you need a large tank about problebly an H or better...( about 150 cubit feet) IF you use a mask because of the waste factor...how ever IF you use the rebreathe method , which is the a large trash bag taped closed around your neck with the hose also there, to keep most of the helium from escaping you could get away with a party tank ..however ..when YOU use this method it is wise to have someone watch you so you don't accidently damage something either tear the bag or pull out the hose... lose of consciousness in a bout two to three minutes depending on gas flow , brain damage in about 5 minutes and permanent death in about 9 to 10 minutes , sometimes sooner but this is an average..

however , there is nothing cool about killing yourself, yes you hurt people for awhile and it will be painful for awhile for them.. BUT WE have to get on with business of living and we will forget that you are not around all the time.. so killing your self is pretty point less...

Drown yourself in a sewage treatment pond and sink with the rest of the turds, pathetic faggit.