Are DC fanboys the worst fanboys in existence? Maybe this is old news to people...

Are DC fanboys the worst fanboys in existence? Maybe this is old news to people, but I never got into comic books so I'm only seeing this phenomenon now for the first time with the DCEU. They really do come across as the most wretched, unlikeable bunch, an amalgam of all the worst nerd stereotypes. You wouldn't believe a person could actually be like that until it's right there in your face and they're 100% serious. It's kind of unbelievable. No other supposedly maligned fandom even comes close. Help me understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLH4CBDDok
metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad
rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204
cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad
hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825
screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/
ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review
youtube.com/watch?v=lXgriYEza50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> getting worked in to a shoot

Fpbp

You got memed on, son. There aren't any DC "fanboys". Only contrarian memesters

I don't know what that means, senpai.

I'm not talking about just Sup Forums. I'm talking about anywhere I see DC vs Marvel stuff now online, now that I'm actually somewhat interested in that world due to the competing movie universes.

This

Seething.

>Are capeshit fanboys the worst fanboys in existence?

FTFY

Also pretty sure mlp beats that on account of pedos

you too would be pissed if the thing you have an unhealthy love for gets shit on by shills that go praise the competition for the things they hated of your favorite thing

>Are DC fanboys the worst fanboys in existence?

It seems like you never interacted with the Star Wars fandom. It's the worst fandom by far. Just visit the JC forums.

>I never got into comic books
Then fuck off.
That's like going into a culinary school and say you only eat McDonald's.

DC fan here, trips guy. What is it you don't understand, exactly? I'll do what I can to provide some info.

Yeah they're pretty lame but there are a few worse fanboys I can think of. Nintendo and Apple fanboys for instance. DC fans are a menace, those two are an evil religious force.

Yeah ok lol DC fans are annoying yet marvel fanboys shitpost cringey pics of Evans for ANY post that goes against their opinions. It's funny as fuck. Chris Evans probably cringes some fat pic has dozens upon dozens of folders with him in it

This
Retards arguing in the youtube comments are movie wiki casuals

>Apple fanboys
How bad is it with them really? Also first time hearing this about Nintendo. I always thought it was Xbox vs Playstation but I really don't lurk Sup Forums to know enough of that I guess.

All that typing and not one item of substance was expressed.

>DC fans are awful
>How so?
>They just are.

That is you. That is what you sound like.

It's really sad. Especially because their "cinematic universe" is so bad. I mean literally it's been an unwatchable failure, yet they have to defend it.

Feel bad for them really.

I'm mainly a DC guy when in comes to comics and yes I can confirm that DCfags are some of the most unlikeable, autistic and self-important bunch I've ever encountered.

Sometimes it sours me on the comics desu, which I know is retarded. Fandom shouldn't ruin your enjoyment of something, but it's hard.

i can only speak for myself but i like Nolan and Snyder's DCverse. i've never watched any marvel besides raimi's spiderman 1 because they seem like children's movies

so i don't like comic books or comic book movies at all just the above mentioned serious capekino films

I feel bad for you. Fucking loser lol.

At least it's not quips and CG that gets inexplicably worse with each release. Inb4 'muh rotten tomaymays'

Yeah this are the people that harass GL and Pablo Hidalgo constantly because things don't go the way they want it to. Just imagine how it'll be if it turns out Rey is not the golden daughter of Luke.

I can't understand what difference you're seeing between them or any other tribe of fanboys. 'Fandom' at this point is a toxic concept and way of life.

If you haven't met an apple fanboy just be glad your life has led you to never meeting one. It seriously seems like a scary religious cult to the ultra dedicated.

If you make video games a hobby and you go to basically any website even non image boards you have to make peace with the fact that Nintendo fans will ruin at least 30% of the experience for you. They're autismos to the extreme and they make excuses for everything Nintendo does. I have personally never met a sony ox xbox fanboy in real life, but you can probably go to your local gamestop right now and see at least one fat autistic fuck with an ash ketchum hat on and a DS in his pocket yelling at children.

I mean it's just a fact all the critics hate the DC movies. How can you even dispute that?

They can't be as bad as Sonic fanboys

As an ex-capeshiter, i have to say "Kino" was a mistake.

Haha please explain to me why the rottentomatoes system is no longer valid in your eyes?

Is it just because they didn't like your super special movie?

>some fat pic
Next time slow down, reread what you typed before posting sperglord.

>proving his point

t. shill

Who gives a fuck what they think. I'll still go to pay and watch the movies because I want to see some of the characters depicted on screen I don't feel like waiting 10-15 years for a """"""""more faithful adaptation""""""""

>I mean it's just a fact all the critics hate the DC movies
And? Film criticism in the year 2016 is unironically a joke that has, for all intents and purposes, been boiled down to a pass/fail system by a meme website. And before you bring up the average rating, you and I both know no one looks at it.

>Is it just because they didn't like your super special movie?

Nailed it.

this thread is pretty autistic, everyone stop replying and think for a second

See lol shit writes itself

But BvS had quips

I stopped to think and I accidentally dripped cheese and sauce off my pizza slice onto my shirt and jeans.
Fuck you.

>1 letter typo
You sure showed him

Not them and really don't give much attention to capeshit but it's obvious they went to shit when they gave The Ghostbusters good reviews.

looool when was (((rt))) ever a valid system?

just look at the ghostbusters reboot rt rating

This guy represents the dc fag

youtube.com/watch?v=qwLH4CBDDok

>Haha please explain to me why the rottentomatoes system is no longer valid in your eyes?

It was never valid in my eyes. It's a terrible, terrible system. They take the average rating by critics (on x/10 scale) which makes perfect sense as a metric for determining critical consensus, then they tell that number to go fuck itself by also using a brutally simplistic pass fail metric and slapping that number in huge font all across the front page. It's fucking retarded as shit.

Hahaha holy shit. This is top tier cringe.

Why do DC fans defend the Snyder Superman movies so much? He's completely different from the comics.

They are the lowest of the low.
They are the ones usually baited into replying in the daily
> MOS, SS, BvS are good movies meme Threads

Who cares?
Ledgers joker was different from comic joker. Why aren't you whining about that? There's dozens of depictions of comic characters

because Snyder fans like film, cinema

we arent basement dwelling comic book virgins

Yes, but sometimes movies are so important that they don't have to be good. They broke the glass ceiling.

>balding, overweight neckbeard
>welp, never getting laid might as well make autistic youtube vids.

FFS...

>Ledgers joker was different from comic joker

And that's exactly why his Joker fucking sucks.

>SS is a good movie
This one was the worst, reminder that they tried to do a 48 post thesis explaining why it was a "subversive masterpiece" but stopped at the 20th in both threads.

See

I don't care but I would have thought DC fanboys would.

It's not just RT , DC fags. Almost everyone is saying DCU movies are not good.
Here are some SS scores from non RT sites.

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad

rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204

cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad

hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825

screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/

ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review

Keep reaching

I love DC and I don't see any problem with it
We've had several depictions of both batman and superman following their character traits closely. For atleast 3 decades. Why is it a problem to see a different take on the character? The other movies aren't erased because of it

We won boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=lXgriYEza50

>posts nothing but meme sites

You sure showed him, fag.

That's all well and good, but it doesn't deter at all from the fact that Rotten Tomatoes is fucking awful. I really don't care about DC's films or what critics think of them.

I guess just how did it get this bad? Was it always like this? Do they ever chill? Any info at all would be helpful, thanks.

He was pretty good BUT doesn't mean that everyone should follow his fucking formula as joker for every fucking movie after. That's apparently what normies think

I am an old comicfag, so here's some history.

DC has been #2 since the 70's. Marvel comics became popular in the 60's but were still limited in how many books they could print for various reasons. Once that was removed and other things took place (like literally tricking DC into raising their cover prices), Marvel took the lead and never looked back. There have been brief periods where DC sold more than Marvel in that time (Right now they're selling more, actually), but it is fleeting.

For most of these fans, they've been rooting for #2 their entire lives. They are constant losers. So now when there's any sliver of hope that DC might become more popular, they grab it. They make sure to trumpet this small victory as loudly as possible, as if it has validated their fandom after all these years.

So... What would be a legitimate site in your eyes?

>every site tgat disagrees with my opinion is a meme site guise!

Sure kid. Your DC fanboy is showing.

Sup Forums's Anonymous users.

Because it's the type of shit fanboys obsess about?

Don't ask me why I've never read an US comic in my life other than Scrooge.

> DC sold more than Marvel in that time (Right now they're selling more, actually), but it is fleeting.
They've been outselling Marvel for half a fucking decade. Not sure what constitutes 'fleeting' in your mind.

So it's like this mass inferiority complex? That makes a lot of sense, thanks.

thank God for Zack Snyder

iconoclastic director

>So it's like this mass inferiority complex?
Pretty much. It's the whole underdog mentality

>they are constant losers
Easy on the projection my man

I think it was people trying to troll Marveldrones, then real idiots started doing the same thinking it was a serious deal, thought this applies for anything this board started as a joke.
We can deny they are right in two things:
>Critics are biased towards Marvel.
>DC movies have better cinematography than Marvel movies, despite having shitty CGI like those.
>DC has been #2 since the 70's. Marvel comics became popular in the 60's but were still limited in how many books they could print for various reasons. Once that was removed and other things took place (like literally tricking DC into raising their cover prices), Marvel took the lead and never looked back
Explain Marvel's bankrupt.

>For most of these fans, they've been rooting for #2 their entire lives.
Why are you judging this like it's a sportsball match? If you like one character/story/universe/ip more than another, what the hell do sales have to do with it? If I like a particular Batman book, but then suddenly DC's sales fall behind Marvel, does that mean I'm required to like Batman less? It's not a fucking sport.

Snyder just like Nolan will continue to make kino after he's done with capeshit

the michael bay tier marvel directors will always be irrelevant no names

He's some fucking loser trying to troll, mad that people don't agree with him.

Snyder hasn't made kino before capeshit
What makes you think he'll do it after?

Obvious troll.

>Explain Marvel's bankrupt.
They were so consistently awesome that they went broke.

300 BOO-YA

>Based on a comic book by Frank Miller

That's capeshit, retard.

I think you underestimate two time Razzie award winning director James Gunn.

Sucker Punch

written and directed by Snyder

Do people here actually think Snyder is good, or is it a meme?

>video game the movie
that's even worse than capeshit

Honestly, the best thing you can do is stay away from their threads. I see that they don't post constantly nowadays.
I think you understimate the writer of Snyder's joint Dawn of the Dead and Super's director.

Do people here actually think marvel is good, or is it a meme?

Is a meme that new fags , or clueless DC fans fall for.

i disagree. it was a great film.

The underage do.

who are you quoting?

>new fags

hello, reddit

No one thinks Marvel is good here apart from two retards. It's just that the idea of a Cinematic Universe working is impressive.
Only thing people here like from Marvel is their Netflix shows.

Sup Forums is DC and Snyder territory

All fanboys suck, but honestly Marvel fans are the worst. DCucks are annoying, but they're like wounded animals. No one in the real world likes DC films, and there is no delusion that they are good. Marveldrones unironically believe that the MCU should be held up as an example of exceptional filmmaking, and they have Internet """"""""""""""""film critics""""""""""""""""" backing them up (granted, only in as much as they don't know how to properly read sites like Rotten Tomatoes). Watching them talk about Civil War like it's some cinematic gem reminds me of the episode of Family Guy when Peter thinks he's a genius because Lois switched out his trivial pursuit cards for the kid's edition to make him feel better.

Thanks for telling me again that the board is dying, Doctor!

Apart from the critics part, you can replace Marveldrones with DCucks and it still works.

>no one in the real world liked DC films
I like them. Stop speaking on everyone's behalf bud

How are Marvel fans like wounded animals? They're "winning".