Meanwhile, on Judeo/pol/

Meanwhile, on Judeo/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy Vey! We need to ensure the goyim are completely culturally enriched so they can be our chattel slaves.

who here feel the /bern/?

So, bluepill me on our importation of Muslims into Europe. It seems like it's going to backfire.

>inb4 GIDF

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

I burned down my own temple last Wednesday and the goyim state thinks racists committed the act. So now I get a brand new temple at no cost.

Little do the goyim know that I burned it down because it needed expensive repairs, but the construction goy would not budge on his price to repair it.

Ha Ha Ha silly goyim!

>tfw white conspiracy still keeping us down
we run their media, their banks, practically their countries and they STILL think we're parasites
do we have to do EVERYTHING for them before they'll stop hating us?

Haha nice one Shlomon. The Goyim's slip into degeneracy will eventually make Jehovah whole again as he absorbs their sin and will bring about the end!

I think i am on my way to become a rabbi

my nose just become 10 feet taller

judeo Sup Forums =/= zionist /pol, herschel

Just spray painted a swastika on my synagogue. Rabbi Mordecai Shekelsteinowitz told me to so we could get more anti hate-speech laws passed so the goyim would be even more suppressed.

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

You are all invited to my son's Brit milah. I was able to get a fantastic deal on a venue and the mohel is working at an afforable price.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Christian.

I was looking for venues for my son's.

Care to give me an estimate on how many shekels it would be?

Does Rabbi Mordecai have any fresh goy foreskin?

I need something to spice up my matzah ball soup.

Oy Vey CIDF leave

Reported to Shabak

have fun getting v&

He does, but it looks like he's charging 100₪ for it.

>Literally anuddah shoah

Is that supposed to look like two hands wringing?

I overheard someone saying that telling someone they looked jewy in new york was a compliment.

Amerifats is this true? It sounds ridiculous

It's the shekel's currency symbol

Opinions on Ted Cruz?

my wife's son is 1/8th jewish and he'll be 13 this year. he's not circumcised, and was wondering if you knew the number of a good moil with a fair rate

Who #Born to Kvetch. ?

Stronius Stronnius knows nothing!

He is a kosher beheyme

I was able to get a ballroom for an afternoon. It was about 350 after we worked out the finial price. I just have to give Mr. Weinstien a bit of the fore skin.

Find a flaw

it is mohel and
>not saying 'cut rate'

Pretty good goy, he has served the purpose of splintering the outsiders in both parties well. The goyim will never know that we control them both to get done what we want! And if they step outta line? OY VEY IT'LL BE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

ISO reputable vault manufacturer to hold my shekels

>Oy Vey! We need to ensure the goyim are completely culturally enriched so they can be our chattel slaves.
Isn't that what's happening in our reality.

Or maybe it doesn't matter what reality. Jews will be Jews.

Hey guys, we should totally vote for Trump. He'll solve this pesky Muslim problem.

This man did nothing wrong

Goy plz go

Hello GIDF

That boy must have a big smeckle, it might run a bit expensive. Try Rabbi Jacob Goldberg he can help you.

Is charity degenerate?

Yes

>Giving money away
Oy gevalt ! why would a mensch give shekels to the goy ?

Oy Vey I'm having Holocaust flashbacks

Why would you waste your shekels giving to charity when you could set one up and funnel some of the money to yourself.

The goyim would call you a philanthropist and you would be making lots of shekels

He is also cherished by the finance goyim!

My wife is quite hairy tonight. Should I tell her to shower? I know she hasn't showered in a couple weeks.

Oy vey I have 6 circumcisions scheduled today, I better hurry up eating my hummus.

Oy vey, a picture of the man who helped us to make an excuse to invade Cisjordan and make Israel great again.

All hail ze fuher. hahaha

Post shiksas!

heard his hands arent so steady these days.

Where do I get one of these hats?

I refuse to pay more than 1 shekel

We need some more lebensraum in order to provide space for our rapidly growing population

Shlomo has such good style I secretly took a picture of his backside.

Don't worry, it should be fairly safe to pin it on Putin if it fails.

Oy, I've sucked the blood of so many foreskins, but my nose still isn't growing pointier. What do?

Can anyone tell me if there is a staffing agency for shabbos goyim?

I had to get rid of my last one after he started asking to get paid

Did you make sure to take their shekels?

That's not how you make your nose grow pointier, it's just how to make your hair get curlier. In order to make your nose grow pointier you have to steal pakistani lands.

only poseurs wear those, schlomo
next youre gonna tell me you drive a car

do you pickle before the tickle?