What's the point of sex with a condom? You can't feel anything. Feels better to masturbate than have sex with a condom?

What's the point of sex with a condom? You can't feel anything. Feels better to masturbate than have sex with a condom?

Tfw I can barely tell the difference, and I'm uncut.

I probably masturbate too much.

I've noticed that if I use regular condoms, they strangle me to death and I can't feel anything (I have a hard time staying hard, too).

So by large condoms, like magnums, or larger. I'm average, and I don't see how average condoms fit average men. It's almost a sick joke.. like they make them too small on purpose.

Just try it. You'll love 'em. So will she.

Weirdly enough I find most brands actually make my dick more sensitive - to the point where it's uncomfortable.

The trick is to find Ultra thin condoms that fit tightly.

No idea OP. Don't use them. Never did. 43 and no issues and I even fuck whores raw. It's life and you take what you get. So far however I'm clean. And really, at 43 like how many good years are left anyway?

>Not having to knock up some slut you don't want to be with long term.
>No need to Falcon Punch said slut to terminate pregnancy.
>No whore illnesses.
Seems like valid reasons to wrap it up. Or don't fuck. Simple as that.

GF doesn't wanna go condom-less. We're both 19 and she's on birth control. I honestly just wanna fill her right up with a huge load. I think she's afraid i'll knock her up. We talk about that shit bc its both our fetish (impreg and creampie) but she doesn't wanna go condomless. She just recently started letting me cum in the condom inside her.

true.
i hate em.
found out i need 64mm condoms, but even with them it feels like nothing. just cant keep it hard enough when going fast.
i rather have no sex than with a condom.

23 with herp. feelsbadbro

The side Things Like smells, sounds and skin and Interaction makes the Sex good. But yes Sex without condom is 10x netter and i can barely cum with. I really hate when women tell me with condom

break up with her, find yourself a better woman.

dude. why take that?
hope she does at least pay for it.

Wear them if you don't want viruses, but imo, the hand beats the dick strangler.

some people weren't born with chinky dicklettes and can easily feel the puss when fucking, rubber or not.
sorry there's no hope for you OP, maybe try and reroll on life?

an actual women. shes childish, thats it.

> Contraceptiva
> Dont fuck dirty whores
Problem solved.

Jesus dude
You sure her fetiah isn't for ruining your orgasms?

literally 90% of the worlds population has herpes, why would you specify the fact that you have it?
dumbass faggot.

condoms literally stink, and if you need to wear one to feel safe about fucking the person you're about to fuck, you're a dumbfuck who definitely shouldn't be fucking the person in the first place

You're wearing shitty condoms that don't fit you properly. They are not one size fits all, wearing ones that are the right size makes a huge difference.

Meh. Someone missing a hand who only wishes they had herps. Life is life and then we die. Make the most of it before it's too late. You have no idea how lucky you are in the world.

> She just recently started letting me cum in the condom inside her
Kek'd so hard. She is fucking you so hard in the ass

I've maybe used a condom twice in my life
Only within the last couple months has it come to bite me in the ass... I'm bout to have to drag a bitch to the clinic

The clap fucking hurts. That's why.

>my first Asian
>my first, last and most painful std.

thanks user, made my day. high five m8

yeah but not on their dick from raw dogging...

same here. im just average and cant wear regular condoms. way too tight and id rather just beat off than deal with that

If im in a relationship i will pay for the fucking pills. If its a one night stand i wear a condom.

Condoms is just a polite way to get sex while you get to know the person better. but yeah it sucks

I bet you could get a vasectomy and she's still make you wear a condom
Ask her, I fucking dare you

>high five m8
Can't. Missing a hand.

He's probably talking about herpes 2, the genetial kind.

>Don't fuck dirty whores
What kind of man can't enjoy himself a gutter slut

Kek

fucking dead laughing. sorry m8

Get your girl on an implanon, they work out much cheaper than pills and a lot more reliable

>Beta loser detected

Just slip it off during sex and nut in her while pounding away. Pretend to come whenever amd she won't know. Been doing this for years.

Which is still incredibly common. Sex ed is terrible in this country, everyone thinks herpes is some terrible disease when it's really just a minor skin disorder that sometimes isn't even symptomatic. You should be more worried what flu viruses he/she might be carrying, because that can actually kill you.

Easy fix to this issue. Get a vasectomy. If you don't want kids, or baby daddy drama, or just want to be a bachelor who goes from woman to woman. Just make sure you stick it in a clean hole.

Buy the sheepskin ones and stick them in regular condom packets. Hey, it's no different than not saying you're a trans beforehand.

Won't protect you from the diseases of easy sluts with no self respect - objectively the best type of sex

Am I the only one who actually has a sensitive enough member to feel through a condom?

magnums are like 0.25% bigger, its a hilarious joke tbh

I can relate. My princess is on the pill, has a mirena coil, and uses big baggy femidoms. I still have to use those Mates extra thick condoms from the family planning clinic and then am allowed to rub my shaft against her pubes at most. When I am about to cum she kicks me out the room and locks the door to make sure I can not impregnate her "by accident".

She calls me back in after precisely 10 minutes when I am flaccid and spent, to lick her out after, but adds a tongue barrier sheet just to be totally AIDS safe.

I love the romance and spontaneity of it all.

No, you're not. While I can definitely feel a difference between condom and no-condom, it's not as large a everyone else seems to think it is.

I'm of the opinion that this issue is way more about power than pleasure.

No they are not. Have you ever used a larger condom? The base may be about the same size, but the actual sleeve and head are significantly larger.

Don't parrot shit you hear other people saying on the internet.

I've had condoms burst on me twice in my life. The first time the extremely pleasurable feelings suddenly got amplified like crazy and I didn't know why but fucking cum like a deranged lunatic into her cervix. It was only after I pulled out and found the latex rolled up against my shaft we realised what happened.

The second time it happened, the same damn x10 amplifier - only this time I knew it burst - but... I should have pulled out... if my fucking dick brain wasn't running the show, and the sudden rush of feeling only gave me 3 seconds before nutting directly into her cervix again.

Felt a bit guilty the second time.

So yes there is an appreciable difference between condom or no condom.

they're supposed to be tight I can fit my fist in a normal size condom

Well, to be fair, I should say that I've never bought cheap condoms. Got some for free at parties, sometimes; I know why people hate those.

Used to be quality control problems meant that only thicker rubber was reliable. No longer.

Or she doesn't want to get preggers or an std.

Condoms are horrible. I dont use them.

the point is not making a baby or catching std you fucking retard.

It's for people who are really, really close to one another. They don't need to feel anything because they are in love and the carnal act is an expression of that love. The condor is simply there to help enhance the fact that the male is expressing his affection. It makes ejaculation highly ineffective, much like having a foreskin does. The only difference is that a foreskin can't be removed other than a controversial surgical procedure, and a condor actually protects from disease rather than catching and trapping disease.

get good condoms like Trojan Skyn, they are thinner so you feel more.

I'm not allowed to cum until my girl does, so i wear one to reduce feeling.

if i do good she sometimes lets me take it off and cum.

don't ask about the one time I came before she did.

>mfw condor

you have been visited

This is why

he didn't parrot he condor'd

im cut and sex with a condom on is like trying to smell flowers wearing a gasmask.

ITT: summerfags that have never had any sexual experience.