Size doesn't matter

Size doesn't matter.

Confidence, looks and money come first

Go to the Asian thread.

You really think that she'll care that your pen is larger than average?

i agree

says the virgin

>itt
insecure pencil dicked faggots

She's the reason the word "exquisite" was invented...

that's like paying for pussy. minus well just hire yourself a call girl. at the very least, you want have to "charm" them...though you may need to get checked for VD afterwards.

no :(

i hope she can overlook my tiny pen0r and love me for who i am.

....and you bet your fucking ass size matters. however, if you got good pussy licking skills, you may get by before boring the shit out of her.

This is speaking as someone with a big dicky.

Doesn't matter.

She's pretty fit

It doesn't matter? I gave my girlfriend her first orgasm, even though she'd been with smaller guys, I was her biggest. She came twice the first time we had sex.

Holy Mother of lord

Maybe you guys have better chemistry tho

Orgasms are by and large achieved mentally

She probably said the same things to the guys before if she's not a complete asshole. Only people who have big dicks with no other redeeming qualities about themselves think that dick size truly matters.

> doesn't have a girlfriend
> has never had a girlfriend
> has an unusually tiny penis
> has never touched a woman
> shitposts on Sup Forums about being a cocksman

never change, Sup Forums.

if size didn't matter why do we have dicks in the first place

Lordy lordy

insemination

What kind of backwards-ass logic is that

exactly you can't get inseminate with no dick so clearly size matters

You're being intellectually dishonest

Size really doesn't matter. You could have the biggest dick in the world and she'll still take it and not even make a face. That pussy can stretch to squeeze out a baby. It's all mental for women. You fucks wouldn't know anything about that. How do I know? Cis girl here

bro you are on Sup Forums trying to argue with a 13 year old over semantics. He's winning.

if size doesn't matter then why dont uou cut your dick off and try fucking a girl.

And you believed her. How cute.

Girls manage it.

Winning what exactly? He's not even in the same race

what makes you think size doesn't matter? Confidence and money won't do anything for a girl who wants a good dicking

moar hnnng

You know the rules...

www instagram com/1bambei/

>You could have the biggest dick in the world and she'll still take it and not even make a face

fucking bs

I'm not saying we don't have enough caliber to penetrate girls to their satisfaction. I'm just saying a penis is not really needed for sex.

Ok

Let me just try to jam a coke can into your vagina and you tell me how that feels ok

Yes it is are you retarded. Sex is penetration amd anything else is foreplay not sex.

>cut ur dik off and see if u can hav sekks
>lollll size matters xD

>that filename
in the Philippines, there's a street food called kwek-kwek, it's boiled eggs (mainly quail eggs, but chicken eggs are used too) that are battered and fried.

It don't matter

Sup Forums - Random

Yeah! You and me, we're the same!