I move to uni soon and I will be living in a house with some girls with a shared bathroom

I move to uni soon and I will be living in a house with some girls with a shared bathroom.

Should I put a hidden camera in the bathroom? I find images and thoughts of people I know to be very arousing and I wouldn't share any of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/ToughstyTM-Hidden-Camera-Clothes-Recorder/dp/B00UWQS0BS/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1502768690&sr=1-7&keywords=hidden camera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know a kid who got expelled from uni for this exact thing and had charges pressed against him and his life is ruined...it's not worth

How'd he get caught? There's this cool one on amazon I saw which is just an alarm clock with a camera in it

A quick search suggests that's more common that I thought.

Haha...with a clock camera actually...cause the girl was wondering what the fuck a clock was doing in the bathroom.

yeah, people are dumb

Is it that uncommon to have a digital clock in the bathroom? I've always had one and many people I know do and I've never thought anything of it

It's pretty weird to me...But I guess it was uncommon enough for the guy to get caught

Easy to get caught
It isn't a slap on the wrist at the best of times
And then you're labeled a pedophile if you mistakenly record a girl under 18 - less common but still present at university
Not worth it user

BYU, University of Kentucky, University of Delaware, University of Winnipeg, Indiana State University, University of Central Florida. And that's just 2 Google search pages.

True, I guess I'll have to think of some other ideas and come back with a better plan by learning from others mistakes. How do these people even recognise they're cameras?

Bump

Or just don't do it...You're in college...go outside and talk to a girl and then you can have the real thing instead of being some worthless creep.

How do these get tracked back to the owner, how do they know whose camera it was? I'll be in a house with 5-6 others possibly even 11 if I don't get my preferred accommodation

I'm working on that, not planning on getting a gf at least until I start uni because I have to move house

It's not taking one shot that's risky, it's the long run. You can't put something for months in a room and assume it will never be noticed. Basically you have to think that she will take your device and inspect it closely. If you're confident that even in that case it won't be discovered, then you *should* be ok.

Yeah I was only planning on having it in there for about a day just so I can get some nice footage then taking it out again. I'm expecting the house to be fairly balanced in terms of guys and girls

How is it tracked back to me? How would anyone know it was my camera and not anyone else's in the house?

I hope you get caught and on top of that someone beats the fuck out of you, you autistic fucking loser.

That's up to 11 people that can get wise to you and put you in jail.

Just quit being a beta and Fuck am all

How're you gonna get that camera anyway? However you get it, that's how they track it back to you.

Then if it's only for a day it's easier. But be careful because something new in the bathroom will draw attention. Don't expect people to act normally.

Cmon once everybody knows someone has been spying in the bathroom, you're dead. It'll be a downward spiral after the first slightly suspicious reaction you'll have when there will be everybody pressuring on everybody. Even if there is nothing against you, the simple fact that you are the most suspicious single male newcomer in the house (which is probably the case) is already enough for you to be in a deep shit.

If I just buy it in a random store, pay with cash and then wait a while then I don't think it would be traced back to me.

Why don't you just fuck the girls instead of being a pervy looser who will probably fap to the noises of them getting fucked by a real man.

Everyone in the house will have joined at the same time, everyone will be meeting everyone else for the first time so no one will really know anything about anyone and will have no concrete reason to suspect me. If I put it in on the first day then maybe know one will notice and i can remove it the next day?

Put above door on outside. You will know info for blackmail. Either that, or stick it on your dorm door. Both of which are for security.

There will likely be 2-4 girls, not all of them will be attractive anyway and im not good enough to fuck all of them either. Fucking them all will be very difficult as the rest will know once I fuck the first.

Nobody is going to buy that an 18 year old guy who just moved in with 2-4 new girls put a hidden camera in the bathroom for "security"

Ok then. Op, is there a window in your Uni house bathroom? If so, camera is for robbers...

OP wants to go to prison and be labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life

You are an unknown guy in a house full of girls. You are the immediate first suspect. And from this thread I can tell girls think you are creepy, so they will be suspecting you from 1 hour into this arrangement.

For us, how sweet of them

Well it helps, but don't assume you'll get out of it if the device is discovered. Even if everybody is new, how many single males will be there? Also some of them will be able to show confidence and seem less of a creep.
And don't forget that they won't let this go like this. There will be months where you'll have to appear clear everyday. You'll have to constantly be ready to react to anything. What if the administration threaten to close the house unless they found who did this?
The issue is : it's not proof that's going to screw you. If at one point everybody's suspicion goes towards you, they'll find a way to bring you down.

It's way much easier to just take the time to think things ahead, and reach your goal without taking too much risks.

Yeah there should be, I could try but I just can't see anyone believing it, maybe I could use it as a last resort excuse if I get caught properly

I can't imagine you'll be in uni long if you are this retarded.

The house is most likely 3 girls and 3 guys and nobody knows anything about each other yet, nobody even knows of anyones existence yet. I can put on a confident persona and an only creepy in private. Most girls think I'm pretty normal and my social skills are pretty good. Im pretty average and normal, no more reason to suspect me than the others

Whys that retarded? If you were a girl and found a hidden camera in the bathroom and some guy said it was for security would you really believe them?

Are you really willing to risk the rest of your life over something so stupid?

Yeah I guess, I'll just kill my self if I'm gonna get sent to prison or something

I don't know whether the males will be single or not, if nobody can prove it was me then I can't be legally punished and that's all I'm worried about. I'll just move dorms if I get harrassed by the girls about it. I know i will still have the reputation but there was no actual proof i did it

If the administration threatens that I'll just have to move, I'd rather the house is shut down than I get caught

Yes, but show us your tit's first. NAO

Nope. How about get a personality and just have regular sex in the missionary position with them like a normal human being.

> not worth it, if you get caught you'll ruin your life and probably be put on a sex offenders list

But if you insist, go buy the clothes rack hidden camera kek

amazon.ca/ToughstyTM-Hidden-Camera-Clothes-Recorder/dp/B00UWQS0BS/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1502768690&sr=1-7&keywords=hidden camera

OPs future housemates.

If I buy something off the internet and the police investigate and see my purchases I'll be done for

Sorry that's too much effort for me, I'd rather just wank off to this until I get a gf. I'm looking for actual help/advice so don't bother telling me I'm a freak etc because I already know and don't care

Nah I'll just kill myself if I'm gonna get sent to prison, anyone associated with sex crimes gets raped and beaten 24/7 so I'll take my chances in the afterlife

see, Sup Forums is the new facebook

all these people giving you good pro-social advice, instead of telling you to do it and post results. the worst part is they're proud of it.

Not "pro-social advice", just looking out for OP. It's just easy to get caught.

Use prepaid visa, and have it delivered to a temporary mailbox/locker.

Get someone else to buy it for you

I think it's amusing that you're willing to go through all this trouble without even knowing if the girls are even hot enough to be worth recording, since you haven't met them yet.

Chances are if there's 3 of them then at least one of them will be semi attractive. They'd have to all be very ugly for me to not do this, I jerk off to ugly girls I know sometimes because they give me attention as they know they can't get the high tier guys. I wouldn't date them but I would fuck them, sadly they wouldn't let me fuck them unless we were in a relationship so this will do

Yeah but if the camera is found then that person will know it was me perving on all the girls and will tell everyone leading to me getting beaten the shit out of then sent to prison

if this is chris moving to yale lmk