Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukHq7q4w84E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rip user

ah yes, that is clearly the face of happiness right there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukHq7q4w84E

>boomer

Why would he be dating that thing to begin with.

how does that happen?

I mean, Christ, i'm a fat fuck, but how much do you need to fucking eat for your arms to become pic related

>lets let the world know how terrible of a parent I am!
fuck social media

Eh I don't know how this is cringe. Dude will probably lose weight, get inspired to live up to that "hero moment" and become an Alpha Chad by the end of it all.

The cringiest thing about this picture is the photography that makes it seem like they spliced two separate pictures together.

kek

>even tard women have no trouble finding a bf

Underrated

>being friendzoned by a downs syndrome girl

i want to salute and punch that kid. if she left his bedside for more than 20 minutes to shower and shit, may she burn

>even literal retards engage in hypergamy

you are retarded

Its not just being fat, that's lymphedema you cretin.

Shut the fuck up Sandnigger

make beds

>getting saved by someone means you have to sit next to them for months without leaving

My old friend used to love these threads. I miss her.

>the girl has to be his slave now because he did something she didnt ask for

yeah, that's kinda the deal with a life debt

>life debt
mods, please add an option to ignore americans

oh yeah? according to who?

>saving someone's life
>cringe

Want to explain?

You sound like a beta orbiter.

Cuckboi got hit by a car trying to white knight and she still take his v-card.

Get over it, virgin.

I'd kiss that qt's feet next to the black dude t b h

> 999

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ROBBIE
JESUS CHRIST

she won't* take his v card. He probably shit posts on /r9k/ like a faggot complaining about roasties.

dude has a broken pelvis, and not the good kind. he's gonna have to beg for a sympathy handy-jay

I agree, femanon. That guy is not getting laid for what he did.

Which will be denied. She'll give him an inner ring among her orbiters though. He may get to hold tampons for her

Wow

I have a whole folder dedicated to this autism

When she's 31 and the Chads running the cock carousel say she's too old to get on she'll say "where have all the good guys gone!". Then a neuron that hasn't been numbed by substance abuse or killed during asphyxiation sex play will fire off an S.O.S. from her memory bank. It will remind her of this guy who saved her life that one time. She'll look him up and if he's single he'll save her, and now her mulatto baby, once again.

>Roll Credits.

I thought that was the spurdo of polanball to troll newfags who make Cringe/YLYL threads

More like: She'll say "hi" to him and he'll immediately drop whatever he's doing to come propose to her.