It's a Dennis projects his shortcomings and insecurities on everyone around him in a sociopathic manner episode

>it's a Dennis projects his shortcomings and insecurities on everyone around him in a sociopathic manner episode

Those are the best episodes

I'm that asshole who speeds past everyone so I can chill at the stoplight and look at my phone while you slow fucks are still driving.

MERGE, MERGE! YOU GOTTA SEIZE THE GODDAMN GAP!

>mfw someone tailgates me while im going over the speed limit
>mfw someone tailgates me when theres several cars in front of me on a one lane road

artisan crafted bait. exquisite

i do this but unironically

>it's an all the characters are separated and don't play off each other episode

there needs to be more dennis in traffic scenes

i relate to them very much

>there needs to be more dennis scenes

>i relate to them very much
ftfy

yeah you feel silly when you hit the red after passing another car and they pull up, but plenty of times you make the light too and you cum in satisfaction seeing the slowpoke hit the red. On average it saves a lot of time, sometimes you lose but most often you don't.

Post titles for episode ideas

>The gang renovates the bar

still waiting on that texas episode

>fucking new jersey got an episode before texas

>The gang finds jesus

Its literally an episode of them looking for a mexican

Me on the right

election day is upcoming

"The Gang goes to vote"

they're really not the type to vote, so maybe throw in something like legalizing marijuana to get them to vote, then just have shenanigans at the polling areas and conversations about Clinton and Trump

How many tickets do you have?

>the gang gets politically correct
>the gang saves the whales
>Mac and Dennis: blood money
>Charlie has a brother
>the gang finds buried treasure
>Dee learns to fly

>The Gang Converts to Judaism

never even been pulled over

You're going to get fucked in the ass m8

The Gang Dines Out is pure tvkino

>mfw I tailgate everyone regardless of their speed because I'm an aggressive and inconsiderate driver
>will never allow anyone to pass me, and will deliberately slow down on any asshole that tried and fail

nah I can see how you might think but I'm not being a crazy driver, I'm just overtaking people.

Maybe I just live in a slow driving area, there's a lot of people that act like driving around the streets is some recreational thing and they're taking in the sights. Half the time me overtaking them is just me going 5 mph over the limit, or even just going the speed limit. The sense of satisfaction is all the same. People don't seem to understand that making lights is important for saving time.

somebody tell me what this kino thing is

who is pepe silva?

Perfect.

>it's another episode where Dennis doesn't have a failed suicide attempt he refuses to admit to

COME ON YOU ONLY HAVE A FEW SEASONS LEFT

The gang does Europe

Maybe you should get the fuck out of the left lane, faggot.

"The Gang throws a parade"

Slow down to an unreasonable speed

It drives them insane and if they hit you it's their fault

you're implying that dealing with the aftermath of an accident is painless even when you aren't held at fault

Are you me user?

>the gang goes to space

Best Dennis reaction was in that ep where they prank Dee into thinking shes a star. Dennis wasnt in on it and meltsdown

this has potential

All of these seem 100% legit

Ronald McDonald: A Homoerotic Life
The Gang Escapes New York
Dee Punched a Retard
The Gang Take the Bus
Paddy's Pub: Homeless Shelter
عصابة تنضم ل دولة إسلامية

>the gang finds buried treasure
>Mac and Dennis: blood money
>the gang saves the whales
Would watch.

I do this too. Except I usually get to my destination 10 minutes quicker, which adds up over the period of a year.

40 less hours of driving a year.

>The Gang Fights ISIS
>The Gang Adopts a Refugee
>Dee Has a Stalker
>Drones: A National Concern
>Charlie Rides a Bike

>conversations about Clinton and Trump
They wouldn't do that I hope.

It would be funnier and more in style with the show if they did it with proxies. Like a local election between two candidates that lampoon Clinton and Trump. Like in the North Korea episode.

>Charlie has a brother

Didn't know I wanted this.

I'm experimenting with running red lights when there's no other cars in the other lanes. Come to a quick stop, and if the coast is clear run the light. The experiment ends when I get my first ticket.

It's been over a month now, and so far there have been no consequences, other than a few people behind me getting irrationally angry.

The obvious choice is having an election within Paddy's for the bar's new manager and Frank runs as the Trump analog and Charlie's mom runs as the Hillary analog but she's just being controlled by Dee and Charlie and she's basically retarded and barely able to speak out the sentences she's being fed while Frank proposes building a wall within the bar to separate it into a classy joint in one half and keep the homeless drunks in the other half.

Who would be Bernie then?

Cricket, he wants all the homeless bums to have the whole bar, and finally has to cuck himself to Charlie's mom's side after Dee and Charlie screw him out of candidacy somehow.

I.. actually would like this

Something tells me the FBI isn't going to bother to supeona Sup Forums to look into traffic crime.

The Gang Solves The Syria Crisis
The Gang Fights Voter Fraud
The Gang Goes On Strike
The Gang Solves The Bee Crisis
Dennis Reynolds vs. The City of Philadelphia

Dee and Charlie: A Forbidden Romance
The Gang Goes to Rehab
The Gang Makes Mac Straight Again
Dennis Has a Daughter

>The Gang Makes America Great Again

>Dee learns to fly
should be "Dee spreads her wings"
cause of the whole bird thing

Bar Rescue: Paddy's Pub

This is already a recipe for success just by the title.

>The gang finally realizes yelling over each other for 24 minutes isn't funny

The Nightman Rises

do you dumb fucks realize how much gas/money you're wasting?

40 hours of my life>gas/money

Absolutely brilliant. Would work so well.

people like you need to be shot on sight

>green light
>don't move because it's completely blocked on the other side of the intersection and there's nowhere to go
>guy behind me starts honking

>not listening to Dan Carlin or audiobooks while driving

enjoy wasting every minute you spend in a car, pop culture pleb.

I'll enjoy the numerous hours of my life saved that you just realized went down the drain and are desperately trying to rationalize.

ok, buzz lightyear, lets do the math:

>you are on the road for 50 mins, by driving with a purpose you saved 10 mins more than me. You then went on to live your life as normal.

score: 50 mins of waste
10 mins of life

>I am on the road for the full 60 mins, listening to books/history podcasts/foreign language lessons/Check it out ! with dr. steven brule.

Score: 60 mins of life
0 mins of waste

I win

Sigh... you're just wasting even more time trying to trick yourself into believing it was worth something.....

I could see them devolving to "You're going to drone me? I'm going to drone the shit out of you bro!"

>The Gang Solves The Bee Crisis

This one sounds good, mostly because it sounds like a topic charlie would be very passionate about.

>fucking new jersey got an episode before texas
Well NJ is closer

>The gang tries to save the bees
>they cause a massive hornet outbreak