HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS FUCKING FAGGOT ASS CRAB SLUG MONSTER FAGGOT!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIIIIST!!

HOW THE FUCK DO I KILL THIS FUCKING FAGGOT ASS CRAB SLUG MONSTER FAGGOT!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIIIIST!!

range, get a decent mercenary from chapter 1 and some potions to defrost.

Also, Diablo is about endurance, hit, heal, return to town, come back, hit, heal, run and so on, till you finish him.

Can I outlevel him? or does he scale?

Not sure, never had that much trouble, but I think enemies in Diablo dont scale, just fight with hit and run for a while.

Klick it
>your welcome

I'm Druid tho.

Act 2 mercenaries with good equipment are beasts, but I don't think you're there yet where they could take more than a few hits, so the frost merc from act 1 would work better.

This is really the strategy, there's no secret.

he's one of the easier bosses iirc

He's actually probably the hardest boss in the game.

He is, but if your frost resistance sucks, youll never be hitting him

What's your level and gear post a pic or some shit. You could just be spec'd poorly.

Make portal leave everytimes HP is too low. get merc too

I personally find Andariel harder specially in hell dificulty, because of the adds and the awful venom, also and main reason, by the time you encounter that bitch, you dont really have that fancy gear, unless you are a barbarian with great resistance skill.

i don't ever remember having trouble with him, but maybe. it's been a while. probably depends on your class.

>thisisthewholegame

OP seems to need clarification im just helping

Truly, a mastuhpeece.

This is what I'm working with atm.

Doing a Summoner build.

suck his dick

You would probably be much better off doing a fire claw bear build.

b-b-but I've already invested so many points...

what, Diablo thread, never seen lmao

drink a bunch of thawing potions the duration stacks

You can respec later if you really want to go summons but summons is not good for Druid on pve. Summoner necro is good but Druid you want to shape shift. Ele is good too but requires high end gear to be efficient.

So you can respec huh? That's good. So far, I've thought summoner Druid is pretty OP.

Sure as shit better than Barbarian anyway.

Will do, thanks.

Don't feel too bad OP, Duriel isn't exactly the hardest thing in the game. But he's definitely the first legitimate threat the game throws at you, lots of people wipe to him at least a couple times.

i enjoyed a rabies druid

If you're updated to current version from b.net you get 1 respec after completing the den of evil. Go for a fire claw, rabies or fury build and you will shred duriel. You can beat duriel with your current build but you are gonna struggle through rest of game.

zealodin, rejuvination potions, and a can of raid.

but if you lack the will or the skill to play a paladin, you can play necromancer and focus on skeleton army, or play druid and hope for a weapon with bleeding effect to drop. go lycanthropy, and with the bleeding/wounding weapon, you can hit something just once and it will slowly bleed to death. not exciting but just keep hitting them to building up bleed procs and watch the fucker bleed to death.

have you tried a heaping helping of gitgud?

I'm not sure the strat op was looking for is "start an entirely new character"

they do not scale.

well he is playing an old version of the game, diablo 2 is at least at version 1.13 and that was years ago. so the player is playing on an older build, and I dont remember if skill synergies where in the game at 1.10, i want to say they were, but not sure.

without building a new character (which duriel is only act 2 and would only take a few hours to get to that point if you know what your doing). The best advice is to hire a mercenary, stock up on potions and rejuvination potions, and get poison resist gear. make sure the merc is decently geared, and activate a town portal whenever his health gets low. reheal, repair, clear any major debuffs and get back into the fight. dont be afraid to kite the boss around while you let your merc launch magic at duriel. rinse and repeat until he does. or he can go back into the desers and farm some bosses to pick up some better gear and a few more levels

the boss isnt that hard, and is more of an damage sponge that poisons you a lot. .

Alright, killed him. Was fairly tedious, and I had to portal hop a shit ton. But its done.

dont be afraid to farm levels and gear before you go into boss fights. make sure you unlock waystones in every area, and if you want to farm some bosses for gear, go back to town, save/exit the game, and relaunch and everything will be reset.

dont get too attached to your gear, you will replace it often. even small upgrades in armor and weapons can make miles of difference.

I fucking miss this game... Think i played like 5000 hours lol hammerdin lvl 98 way better then d3 with random world boss that you have to find it and enigma XD throw me back!

Alt f4 for power up