HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
OOHHAHAH

JUST

Damn broasted.

Is anyone really surprised at this

Proof that Americans are ok with getting spied on. Friggin' morons. But I'm an American too so whatever.

It's Oliver Stone and Jospeh Gordon Levitz in a film about something super topical. I'm sure as heck surprised.

Stone hasn't made a good movie since Nixon

>Stone hasn't made a good movie
ftfy

I'm going to be honest. After watching/reading about some of the stuff Snowden talks about I'm terrified and I haven't even done anything.

this

Too soon.

Why does Hollywood insist on making movies about shit that is on going.

>Oliver Stone

Surprised? Anyone remember Savages?

If the Snowden incident had happened during the Bush ear it would be at 70% or higher.

The jews want to get ahead of things and control how people think of snowden

>tfw browser has an ad for the movie

>making yet another Snowden movie after Citizen Four
literally why

snowden is a degenerate and a traitor to america

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you son of a bitch!

BRUH

look at this dood.

The Patriot Act was the beginning of the end. We were too late ages ago.

>literally why
Normies find documentaries boring

>Born on the Fourth of July
>The Doors

Fucking plebs...

>traitor of the traitorous america
fify

the 27% that liked the movie should be deported 2bh

>Proof that Americans are ok with getting spied on
Then how come they praised a capeshit movie about that?

he is not a good actor

the script probably sucks too

>Platoon
>JFK
>Born on the Fourth of July

Get rekt

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."

- Thomas Jefferson

Everyone is. They just don't know it. Thing is, nothing anyone does or says really matters unless you're plotting some serious shit. The rest just gets filtered.

I bet you all the critics shat on it because they know he's going to release a bunch of damning shocking material about Hillary so they need to hate anything associated with him to fit their agenda.

why does JGL use a dumb voice when playing Snowden? instead of just his regular voice?? is he doing a snowden impression (I don't recall Snowden having such an odd voice)

I could see if snowden had an accent or wasn't a native english speaker....but why out on a weird voice just to play a regular american dude?

You shouldn't since Stone hasn't made anything good in over 20 years.

Will they show Snowden browsing Sup Forums?

OH MY GOSH NOT EVERY SINGLE FLIPPIN THING IS A JEWISH CONSPIRACY HOLY MOLY YOU GOTTA STOP WITH THIS ALREADY POL IT'S GETTING WAY OUGHTA HAND JUST SOTP STOPS TOPS TOPS TOPSTOPSOTPSOPSOTPSOTPSOPTOSPSOPTOSPTOSSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Davey on sue of side watch

It's almost like the NSA doesn't sit there and listen to you and your local pizza place talk.

It's almost like the common American isn't of any interest to the NSA, but most people dont like seeing themselves as common.

It's almost like Snowden put several employees and Americans at risk for leaking classified/top secret information.

Do people not realize we live in 2015+1? Most of the shit you do is monitored. But most of the shit you do is of no interest, not even the lowkey cp you watch from time to time.

Snowden sounds just like that.

RIP JGL career

Try saying you aren't a high priority target on the cia watch list after you try skimping out on taxes.

Oliver Stone hasn't made a good movie in 25 years.

Maybe you should pay your effin takes then you id*ot.

>Jospeh Gordon Levitz
>(((Levitz)))

>implying I pay taxes

Hahahahahahahah silly wagecuck at it again

There's no agent actively watching you, but a lot of what you do is being actively recorded and stored in databases maintained by inept 9-to-5ers. And all it takes is one false alarm for you to enter the government's sights and suddenly they have this vast personal history of you at your disposal. Individuals are also fallible, e.g. NSA agents using their powers to stalk or creep on girls/exes really did happen

Snowden's voice isn't distinct enough that doing an impression of him is necessary to play him in a movie

the jews were never going to give this good ratings

Their whole "spy on everyone" NSA scam was exposed by this goy.

It's not filtered. It gets stored in a worldwide database and investigators use it to check suspects.

What you are talking about "filtering" is people using certain keywords in their text or voice communications that can be used to tell if you are plotting something.

Everything is monitored, you dumb fuck.
If your friend does something odd and you gave him cash then you will be spied on instantly by the investigators. They will check everything youve done on the net for the past 15 years.
If you've done something illegal but is unrelated it gets discarded unless it's needed for blackmail if there's reason for you to be a legitimate suspect.

You could see how a woman in the DNC leaks had her whole world turned upside down because the NSA wanted some information about Hillary and this woman was just a low level organizer that was confused by the whole ordeal.

Next time you open your mouth, just shut the fuck up since you know nothing about data surveillance, you ignorant cunt.

Alt-Right is all for NSA surveillance cause muh sandniggers. Also they adopt a ton of neocon policies.