The Eric Andre Show Episode 5

best one yet?

Way way better than MDE: World Peace.

>It's a black saying kike and lil nig

It's true that this show is already in season 4?

it's true brotendo

I used to like this show but then I realized what worthless a piece of shit it was when MDE started

It's like eating shit all your life then realizing that actual food exists

>look at me dressed provocatively and bother people on the street
>RANCH IT UP DUDE

Bring back Garbage Dinosaur

Nah. this season needs to stop recycling characters from last season and be more original.

That said, I lost it at Penn Gillette coming out and when Eric went to space.

i agree, this is the most unoriginal season but it's still amazing
>when hannibal comes out in a canoe
ded

meh, MDE was better this week

yo does anybody know what the fuck that crayon looking shit was that came on after eric andre and mde late last night? maybe it was just a west coast thing idk.

MDE was never better. I just marathoned all 5 episodes.

this. it's more inaccessible than TEAS but it's just not that funny

>blacks saying offensive things on tv and getting away with it
so brave

AS has been saying stuff like that since The Boondocks premiered like 10 years ago.

You hate the show because you hate yourself.

>no links

This is why people have moved on to World Peace
Those anons deliver

exactly

ATHEISM!

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS PUNCH LINE

YO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL MAN

I fucking hate how normie this show has gotten.

only real instance is Rapper Warrior Ninja, rest is pretty standard desu

Nah, it's just that fans of Eric's show are competent enough to be able to find the new episodes on torrent sites, while Sam's fans are mostly underage shitheads that don't know how to do shit other than ask their moms for hot pockets and be spoonfed on the internet.
Normie how?

I don't think anything is going to be able to top the Howie Mandel episode for me.

There were a couple parts I liked, but overall this episode was kind of meh.

the malaysia pargo interview is the best one so far

Eric Andre video easily get over 500,000 vies now when before it would get lucky if it hit 10,000.

I love rapper warrior ninja!

It took 4 seasons for people to get into this show. If you were following for the last four years you were lucky to meet anyone else who knew about it.

Four seasons is pretty fucking reasonable for it to gain a slight cult following. It's still abrasive as fuck and actively not for casual viewers.

Remember when we could have Eric Andre threads without someone bringing up Youtube celebs?

Feels like yesterday.

So you think the popularity of something turns it into something "normie"? Where the fuck do you think we are, retard? Do you think Sup Forums is your secret club where only like 10k maladjusted retards like you hang out? I'd be willing to give you this argument if his videos were getting views in the millions like pewdiepie, but that's simply not the case with Eric Andre. Most of the people I talk to irl find his show too weird to watch.