Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/stp/d/iraq-veteran-looking-for/6261508920.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't seen this image before, keep going my man

Oh man, right I the feels.
The part of the guy wanting her happiness even if he is not involved is so much like my situation, well fuck me backwards

What is your sorrow my man, do tell

I saw this picture right after my fiance ended things with me. had to save it.

This man needs your help.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/stp/d/iraq-veteran-looking-for/6261508920.html

I know that you maybe had a worst situation but man I know this feeling to well, I really loved this girl and as usual she just leave probably got bored of me, not the first time actually and everytime hurts more. Now I'm not even talking to people if I don't need to just going one day a time trying to not kill myself

5 year relationship, almost 2 years engaged. She just ended it.
One day we're planning a wedding, the next thing I know, Im moving out.
A week later shes already with someone else. The person I thought I knew had just completely disappeared.

She wont let me see my dog...

You know the guy?
I'm sorry user but I'm not even from the states and I don't know how I could help him but I would like to see that another kind user help this bro

Sorry to hear that bro, what is worst for me is that they always get over you like you are nothing, I wish find a good girl in the end user

I can understand the feeling man. its a tough fight, and all you can do right now is just take it a day at a time.

"With the passage of a little time, the healing will begin. Even though it seems impossible right now, you'll be stronger for the experience."

Don't give up the fight bro. I can't imagine not being here today. There will always be tough times, that's why we have to cherish the good ones.

Might as well hop in here again....say hello to the guy who has everything he could ever need in life.....but love and relationships are nonexistant

Thanks for the kind words my man, so how's everything going on in your life right now, for me is a not so shitty situation really but it can be a million times better (not talking to the few friends that I have, declining every offer to hang out, feeling depressed, seeing the girl everyday bc she's my classmate) I think that's about it

I don't. I just fear being taken advantage of so I've only posted his link

I hear you bro, I was born in a pretty good family never really struggled for nothing really but all it just seems futile, I guess I'm depressed bc even get out of bed is hard sometimes bc I don't see the point in anything anymore

Life is isn't great right now, this whole situation happened 2 months ago. But instead of drowning my sorrows in booze and drugs, i decided to join the gym, quit smoking, and create a better life for myself. I've kinda isolated myself from friends and family. I keep busy enough so Im not constantly thinking of her, and I'm bettering myself in the process.

Oh, maybe if you contact the guy you can help him without risking anything, saying you go with a friend so he doesn't stab you and steal your shit could be a good move

I just recently started watching anime again.

Man, I miss being younger watching this shit with my highschool sweetheart. We would get panda express at the mall, same thing always. Fried rice, grilled chicken, beef and broccoli and two eggrolls each. Chopsticks instead of forks or spoons. Fucking dorks.

We would hold hands all the way home and go to bed really late watching Bleach and Ghost In The Shell on toonami eating that cheap food.

Where did all that time go....

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain.....You will never be happy as you where those days

You are doing so much better than I am, proud of you my man, the only thing that's left is keep going until if we are really fuckin lucky find a sunset to ride to

You got this user. it takes time.

you'll find your sunset my man!

True. at least those memories will live with me forever, I'm glad I lived trough it though.

It's sad to look back to it, given that I'm a really lonely person and I've been for about two years now. But fuck it.

Hope so, the thing that's keep me going is the feeling that in a future I won't feel like this anymore and I would miss so much if I kill myself now

I cant help but laugh! Thats exactly how i've been feeling lately! thanks user~

tfw you're dropping out of college because you know you'll never do anything meaningful with your life and will be stuck living with your parent's basement forever

it takes a while user. whatever it takes for you to keep going! it does get easier though. I promise

We all feel like this user, with our survival instinct like the only drive force to keep on living, not even living just not dying.i feel the same

aint that the truth

This has been one of the most positive threads Ive ever been a part of.

Thanks to all of you!

Man do you have a name, I don't want to know your last name or anything just to put a name to the kind user that some random day gave to me alot of words of courage

Noah ;)

Thanks to you for staying here with us!!

God I read that right to left and was confused for solid 10 seconds I need to cool it on the manga

I'm Federico by the way, thank you user you was just what I needed now

>Life is isn't great right now, this whole situation happened 2 months ago
Shit user, I lost my SO too two months ago. I was about to propose since we were together four years and knew each other for seven. But some random dude showed up out of the blue and convinced her I was a bad person so he could trick her into sex. She fell for it, and now she is dating this scumbag. I lost my best friend and the one. I hear you bro, seven years down the shitter.

I'm glad I could be of help bro.

this

I can understand the feeling of not only losing a girlfriend or fiance, but losing your best friend.

7 years?! my heart goes out to you bro

I hate girls that can switch on and off one person like they were nothing, she doesn't worth anything anyway if she was so easy to convince, she must really wanted, I know that you know this but I do know too that this shit hurts like a bitch, stay strong user

Damn...I guess I'm a lonely man. Haven't spoken to another person in years.

That sucks dude I'm sorry.

I'm only a slightly lonely dude, but it sucks so much worse seeing women making my pain seem like not a big deal because they've never, ever experienced anything like it.

Anyways anons! thanks for sharing! and thanks for listening!

keep fighting the good fight! stay strong! NEVER let them see you suffer! I had to learn that one the hard way.

G'night!

im not a bad looking guy at all i get girls who look at me all the time and flirt with me only problem is when i actually talk to them im just an akward little shit and i just scare them off its like im stuck in the middle if i were a straight up hunk bitches wouldn't care what i say and im not ugly at all so they actually listen to me problem is idk what the fuck to even say

We were best friends for three of it before we started dating to be fair. But I count those years.

>I hate girls that can switch on and off one person like they were nothing
She has some pretty bad mental/psychiatric issues. Emotionally she was at a child's level. Pain bad, pleasure good. Combine that with a new medication that worsens emotional instability, and a narcissist "friend" who has been trying to drive a wedge between us for months. Well, the narcissist wins out in such a case.

second part meant for

Countless blows with a paddle. Hell, a backup paddle in case the first one broke because dad was so incredibly angry that you'd made noise. Or your brother made noise. Or the next door neighbor made noise, but you're within reach.

Slaps across the face to demean and degrade you. Insult and injury, because they can.

Insults for everything. Failure. Success. Nothing.

They said it would make me a "might man of God."

If they meant a loving, well-adapted adult that doesn't have to chew back seething hatred and a desire for revenge, then it didn't work.

If they meant, however, an angry, hateful person who refuses to have children just so he won't abuse them, who regards forgiveness as stupidity, who has resented their god for not saying at any point, "slapping your 8-year old and beating him with a belt for kissing a girl is wrong, yo"...

Then they succeeded.

How do you get over a girl, anons? It's so hard

She was a pretty bad choice if I'm reading well, but I know the feeling that even if she's a little hoe or a piece of batshit crazy sometimes you still love the bitch and then is when you're fucked

Honestly bro? You lost nothing. She sounds like a very childish, selfish person who does nothing for anyone but herself.

You did good getting away from her

some of us never do..
i will always love you, lindsey

I understand man, it's just one of those things I guess..I've been going out lately, hanging out at bars every once in a while, etc. I'm not autistic or anything, I can talk to people just fine, hell I can get girl to lay with me too. I just can't seem to connect with people though, I always fake the shit out of it and it works marvels but deep inside I can't help but think "damn..this is pointless"

Miss you Jessica.

Miss you Celeste.
I'm sorry I wasn't good enough, I should have treated you like the amazing person you where. I should have kept you closer and should have fought harder for you.

How long has it been? 4 years?

I'm fucking pathetic..

I'm in the same spot my friend

I love you so much...
And i know you know because i tell you so often and still you have yet to give me a final answer.
Please just tell me if you think there is no chance for us so i can finally try to get over you, any shred of hope i will cling to so i need you to just fucking destroy my hope or i will never let go.
I know its going to fucking hurt but i think i need this, just fucking tell me how you feel

I remember when these threads were called Sup Forumsaww threads. Helped me out in shitty times, I miss them

Heh, I know those feels.

Wanna know the worst part?

She doesn't exist.

I miss her dude. Every day I think of her, every single day without fail.

I dream of her at least once a week. It's crazy. I have had other girlfriends, I've traveled the country, I went to college and back, and yet nothing has helped me forget her.

I guess you never really get over it. You just learn to deal with it...

I kept replaying her last words in my head until they became a garbled mess.

>I just need to go
>I just need to experience more

And then she was gone, no kiss, no hug, no big argument. I just came home to her packing her bags, she said that, and she stood up and walked out.

I barely remember her face and her voice...I still remember how she smelled and her mannerisms though.. we where so lame and disgustingly cute. The type of couple that are so in love and so comfortable with eachother you can't help but vomit.

I still miss her after all these years. I'm not man enough to talk to her or search for her, I know it would drive me to the edge.

I wish I had a sad story to contribute, something that's not a shitty breakup or parents divorce, something more tragic to bring a tear to the eye, but then I realize I should be more appreciative of my life since its not that bad, but for the life of me I just can't seem to enjoy what I've got, and I'm not saying I've got much but at least I've got it you know? I'm so egotistical and like to think the world revolves around me when I know it doesn't, I'm not ugly or good looking but every girl I talk to is harsh or boring, is it me or them? Why am I such a jealous person all the time? Am I crazy? Why can't I just appreciate what I have and go with that, where's my big break? What should I believe in? God? Karma? Or history of evolution? The saying "everything happens for a reason" constantly runs through my head when something bad happens but never when something good happens? What's my fucking problem b? Am I just pathetic?

>Was recently fired due to "unsustainable attendance" after nearly 3 years in a job
>Last sick day was 5 month prior to being fired
>Essentially fired for taking time off due to depression when I thought my dad had cancer back in January
>Spiralling into depression again
>Drinking alone in my room at 5am and on Sup Forums for the first time in years
>No idea what to do with my life
>Too anxious to try as hard as I should
>Girl I love is 5000 miles away
>Feel a mental breakdown coming on

What do guys?

I feel like that every day. I seriously need to change my life, and I know I need to. Because I'm afraid to die...but I think I'm afraid to live either.

Dude, you need to unlearn your jealousy, only you can control your emotions.

There are certainly interesting and intelligent women out there, they are hard to find and sometimes come with a side order of crazy, but trust me, they can be entirely worth it.

You can change yourself, you can't change the world...yet.

That's your first love man, you'll never get over her, I've felt what you're feeling, and as mean as this is you need to live with it, every girl you meet the first thing you will do is compare them to her, and that's not a bad thing, you need to learn to love what you had, the memories seem awful to you because they make think of when times were good and you were happy, but weather she fucked up or you fucked up you shouldnt let that hold you back of true happiness, learn to love and live man, seems gay but that's the truth

This is me. Only people I speak to are family and neighbors. None of my old friends even bother to reach out to me, and when I try to reach them, they're either busy or don't answer back.

This picture really helped me feel better just now, thank you for posting it.

Thanks man, I'm learning to control it but it just gets too heavy sometimes, I know I'll get there, I just need that extra push instead of seeking random attention to fill my void

user, are you me?

>tfw in an open relationship and dating another girl in an open relationship
>Had more sexual partners than most of my friends combined
>I'm actually an oldfag and can't shake Sup Forums
>I'm a fraud
>My life is a shambles

Don't worry boys, even if you have nothing, at least you never pretended.

No, I know. Like I said, I had some great relationships since then, but she seems to rule my "world" you know?

Just one of those human experiences every one deals with I guess huh? Really wish I could change things. Maybe if I paid more attention or wasn't so tired after work, maybe if I had taken her out every other day instead of just the weekends, maybe if I cooked more delicious food for her...I don't know man...fuck it

Different guy here but also cant get over first love...
If thats how things actually have to be i dont know if i could actually deal with that mentally, i honestly might kill myself if there honestly isnt a way to get over this man...

I've been browsing here since I was about 14, needless to say, many many years have passed, and I keep coming back.

Anything I can do to help a Sup Forumsrother out. We all journey through different paths, and so each face our respective challenges, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other along the way.

Damn, I want that hoodie. Shit would be hilarious to wear.

Nah, I'm just that sad kid sitting in the background lol

You can get over your first love, it depends on the situation, earlier this year I ended up sleeping with a girl I'd been in love with since I was 17.

I'd always thought that maybe in the end we'd make a go at something, but she's not even close to the person I want to be with, she's actually more like a sister to me.

So maybe the secret is, sister-zone your first loves.

I'd never wear it myself, but I can see why you think it would be fun.

I think I tap out at the fact I possess a body pillow, that's enough ween need for me.

"Youre crazy"
"Im not crazy"
"Then what would you call it?"
" i dont know, i guess love, wanting to dedicate all of your time and effort to making a single person happy no matter how much it destroys you. Only love could be something that seems this delusional and crazy. If i could get over it that easy it wouldnt be love, it would be some other, more disposable feeling....but its love"

I was in the exact same position you are man, you just can't get over her at all and you feel like the only way put is suicide, and it dawns bro, day in and day out, just hearing her name makes you want to kick the bucket, and I almost did several times, but if you want my honest advice man I'd tell you to jerk off, or do something that generally makes you happy, don't go searching for someone else because that will make it much worse, you can love until you love yourself and your first love didn't, and that makes you feel insignificant and small to the world, but you're really not, if you want shit to change than YOU have tochange it because no one else will, and it seems harsh and hard to do but that's my word in it man, fuck her and what she did to you, no one deserves to feel that way, it's a feeling worse than death, because you're already dying, you're just waiting for the pain to stop, and suicide my friend will not make it stop

Will I ever be good enough? I have the possibility of a good future ahead of me if I dedicate myself. If I push myself to the furthest point I can go, grind non-stop. The only thing that holds me back, that stops me from achieving my goal is fear of failure. My God, this fear. It's crippling. What if I fail where it counts, and someone dies? A soldier needs to be fearless. Will my training act as a crucible and remove the impurity that is this fear? Or will I fail that too?

Love means a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

I love enough people that I can't keep track sometimes, but none of the people Iove detract from each other.

It's all down to re-evaluating your outlook on life, maybe Sup Forums had gotten too tame. Don't fall for the memes, the world is what you make of it.

i just smoke weed all day and make music. I don't feel anything anymore. And my newer music is really starting to reflect that. I choose not to deal with people because people rarely bring me joy. I am all i have, or at least that is how i always feel.

If you fail, you fail. We live in a deterministic universe, if this is the universe in which you fail, then you can't change that, but you sure as hell don't want this to be the universe where you didn't try in the first place.

Now get out there and do your motherfucking best, I expect results.

I feel you on the dog.

Bernese. Raised her from a puppy. I wonder if she (the dog) ever thinks of me, or is even capable of that.

I stopped caring for myself a long time ago and i dont think i can again, ive tried for 7 years to get over her. Nothing makes me happy anymore thats the problem, when i hear her name it makes me just want her back but i know i probably cant get her back. I just dont know man...

Angie
Your curly hair stayed on my hands
Your shampoos scent never left my nose
Your voice stays in my head every day
The way you called me baby and touched my neck made me feel at ease
Why did I have to kiss that other girl and tell you about it
At least your happier with him, all I want is for you to be happy
But for the love of god, can you please just get out of my head once in a while, not forever, but enough time to collect my thoughts babe please
I hope we meet again and you can learn to forgive me, because can't even forgive myself

If someone you're involved with ends up leaving, whether it is for someone else or not, just remember, either there's someone better waiting for you out there, or they are the one who has made the mistake.

All of it comes down to honesty, trust, support and connection. Try not to forget that.

Love is a wonderful and awful thing, you'll figure that out.

I didn't think I'd love myself ever again, it took me 5 years, I know its not 7 years like yourself but its still a long time, and bro you need to learn to over power your mind, have good self control is what will get you out of your rutt, and if that means pushing some people away or adopting a new habit than do it, that's all I've got to say my friend, god speed

My outlook seems impposible to change because my current outlook just makes to much sense, and i cant force myself to be naive...

It has nothing to do with naïveté, and everything to do with how humans work.

People are insanely complex and incredibly dishonest, I'm sure you're as dishonest as any of us about some things.

What you need to look for is someone whom you can spill /everything/ to, and who still cares enough to stick around afterwards.

Now maybe that sounds cliché or naïve or unattainable, but it's the only thing that stands between you and happiness.

My mind seems to powerful, i always think logically and its hard to overpower my brain when its like this...
And honestly yeah leaving some people pr9bably would help me, but i dont think i could ever bring myself to do it. Granted my life choice might have already put me on a track to do so, after i dinish college in about a year i will most likely have to move cross country...

Moving away can sometimes be an incredibly powerful motivator.

Though I agree sometimes it's very easy to keep people around whom you know are no good for you. Everyone has done that.