Sup Forums need your help

Sup Forums need your help

Been in along-distance relationship for 1,5 years and i only see my gf every second weekend i love her but its not that easy.

now theres a bitch interested in me so ill ask myself should i cheat on my gf or not? Shes near me willing to fuck and today we had some phonesex but i dont know if its worth it. what do you guys think?

pic relatet its her.

fuck her, make her your new gf, bust the other one

you've already cheated by doing this to yourself. Long distance relationships rarely work out and I'd bet that if you had enough motivation to do what you did then she probably does so two and could already be riding dicks without you knowing. Do yourself and her a favor, talk about it and stop wasting your and her time. It's time and the things you've shared that will hurt if it builds up too much and then falls apart. Stop hiding behind your finger, talk about it with her and move accordingly.

shes not ready for a new relationship yet so i dont knot if that would work out. but shes near me and likes sex so it could be great.

problem is i love my gf but i want the sex. wat do

bump with hier tits

> shes not ready for a new relationship yet so i dont knot if that would work out. but shes near me and likes sex so it could be great.

> problem is i love my gf but i want the sex. wat do

if that's what you see then block the fucking hoe that disturbs you, hold your dick in your pants and make sure your girlfriend loves you as much as you do and that you are not getting cucked mad already. Then repeat. And repeat. Long distance relationships and urge are the best excuse to cuck each other endlessly. Be serious with yourself and invest some time either finding a new girlfriend you can control and be happy with no matter the distance or shield your current one off any cock. Cause she's most probably having it away. And there's nothing to do really. Your business, do it properly.

btw thot in pic looks filthy and her body ugly af. There are better 40 year olds

Don't do it OP!! What are those A cups? If you're going to cheat on your girl make sure you do it with something better then that. Pic related

I was in your position before OP. Cheated with another girl (who had a boyfriend I never knew about till after the fact) for months, sometimes I'd be there the day my girl commuted back from l she got home. Things were good for a while I thought who cares if my girlfriend leaves me I'm awesome, she ducks and went far away, I don't need her I have this back up. Well, girl who I'm cheating with boyfriend calls me and accuses me of giving him chlamydia, then calls my girlfriend and I lose both in one moment. So not only did I get chlamydia from my side piece I gave it to the girl I loved. And now that I don't have her im super depressed and regret being an idiot. It's been almost a year and i haven't even talked to another girl

shes doing shiftwork and have no friends and is loyal thats one problem why i struggle. Shes a good girl but the damn distance. she would be a keeper but only every 2nd weekend kills the realtionship. She could move over in about 2 years but i dont think we could make it that long.
never said shes a hot thot.

post more pics of the bitch. plus pics of your gf. then we can help you

do this with every girl you ever see. you'll thank me later.
look at that beauty, really soak it all in, THEN when you start thinking you could like her i want you to go into a bathroom, splash some water on your face, look yourself in the eyes and say, out loud to yourself: "somewhere, some guy is sick of her shit"

then go home and play video games.

Sorry things are jumbled posting on my tablet and the keyboard sucks. Anyway, my advice OP. CAM SEX it's pretty fun with someone you love. Get fucking kinky with it

>long-distance relationship

C U C K

its allright bro, sorry for you.

i might up loosing both too but i dont know if i keep loosing her anyway. shes doing a lot of pics and vids but i can mention it maybe it helps

kek

if you don't feel like it (and if your dick isn't talking right now) then you really should stop wasting your and her time. The more of your thoughts you share with each other the more you bond. If you really feel it's going nowhere you're harming both of you. Try to get your mind off the random thot you just met and see what is really up with your current companion. If she really is that loyal to you then it's worth it but only if YOU are worth it. If you feel like you need to do more stuff before settling to someone then you should instakill current relationship but also instakill the thot distracting you.

All that said, consider taking a break and see both if you really feel like needing your girlfriend AND see if she is ready to move on for new cock the next day like a basic thot.

Only then you'll know what is really up.

If you wanna go slow and safe just block the thot and again: shield your girl from cocks and make sure she only thinks of you.

Cut the shit user, you don't love your gf if you're thinking this hard about cheating on her. Just break up with her and fuck the new girl stop being a cuck

damn son, top level advice here thank you

i get your point. I just dont know if i can make the relationship work for another 2 years till shes moving out. she is loyal and really great but i dont have much time with her. i dont feel like im in a realtionship and this makes me think a lot. i feel guilty yes but i might be happier without her, and shes maybe too.

This, OP. Cam sex fucking rocks. I used to do it with my LD ex, and it was so great.

She's just out for ass and you're just horny. If you want to cheat, just do it. If you feel bad enough to never want to do it again, keep quiet. If you feel better than being with your girl, break it off in a short while.
If you're smart, you'll chill until you actually dump LDR girl to go hunting again. Don't hurt her feelings for no reason.

ok..is that it's probably your fuckless dick talking and that's exactly what I didn't want. Just get a cold shower, go to bed and rethink all this next time you two are together. And TALK about it. Damn don't be an ass. A nice advice to follow with women is "never do what you wouldn't want someone to do to your sister" . That's all about it. Chill and face the whole thing with the balls you claim to have.

And cheating is disgusting. And you've already done it according to what you say. So man up a bit and have the decency to gag on your own dick instead of wasting someone that loves you (if what you say is true)

OP I'm literally in the same boat as you. Moved away from my gf temporarily, ex lives in my new town. only see gf about once a month. I love her a lot but in went and met up with my ex the other day and she blew me in the back of her car. regretted it instantly. of course my gf moves up in a couple weeks so i at least have something to look forward to, idunno your situation

i think youre right. i block the thot and try to get along with my gf. i love her and so does she i dont want to hurt her and i will work on me for us. thank you guys

>blew me
>regret

ok, you son are the new type of scum some women cleverly chose to be: doing things consciously and then blame anything but themselves taking part in them. Post more about it on Tumblr, what you do is pathetic and hurts someone for no reason except the high horse you feel you're riding.

Egoistic and idiotic.

oh

You are already cheating by having phone Sex.
Keep your gf and stop this bs with the other girl. There is no love between you two.