China

Why do Chinese people shit in undesignated public areas? Isn't this a bit embarrassing for a supposed superpower?

youtube.com/watch?v=DyZNIa0_UaY

Poo

Because of their massive population. It's both their biggest boon and detriment at the same time.

How common is this really?

Very common with kids. Less so with adults.

Its embarrassing to share the same blood with them.

this happens all the time in major cities across the US as well you idiot

Pooing here and pooing there
Chinks are pooping everywhere
The young the old the short the tall
Theres no need for bathroom stalls
It was the curries now its the slots
Shitting in the parking lots

China js not a superpower though

Nice rhymes

Because chinks are savages. They have no concept of decency.

>no concept of degenerecy
>turns on E! tv

the cultural revolution made them think anyone with manners or class was a bougie oppressor

they had decency but mao murdered it out of them

Mainlanders are scum

India is teaching them to not poo in loo

They are pooping everywhere, same as India, poor people with no toilets. However, just Chinese piss and poop on streets in other countries too, they let their kids go toilet anywhere when they travel abroad.

This man gets it.

>INB4 "SUPERPOWER SOON"
They have the same problem the Japs have, their population is aging and too few people reproducing.

I'm going to get some witty response from this but

can you imagine being born in asia?

>China
>not enough people

Wat?

The one child policy has destroyed China, nobody wants a girl so they kill a lot of them at birth.

If anything, a slight depopulation would be good for China.

Not good for a country that has only been able to reach its level through exploiting large populations and paying them nothing, now they will be forced to pay people more and have a weaker work force. Its gonna make them way less competitive on the world manufacturing scale.

Isn't China transitioning into a service economy though?

Not really, the CCP is having a lot of internal discourse right now, the people in control at the moment do not want to let that happen because that means loosening CCP power or business.

Okay, good points. What do you predict will happen to China in the near future?

>Why do Chinese people shit in undesignated public areas?

Trousers aren't exactly a designated shitting area either but hey..

So much freedom that not even American bowels can contain themselves in public

Its too tough to say but i don't think they are gonna be a super power quite yet, i think if they aren't careful and keep abusing its people you might see a revolt while the CCP has another power struggle since they have them a lot.

Definitely not India tier but it's a thing. Actually my friend lived in China for a while and he said one time when he was at this small dumpling restaurant a woman was pooping with the door open and trying to have a conversation with him.

Must keep pace fo China.

That's a good point. At least Pajeets stick to DESIGNATED streets. Chinks have no sense of order.

The Chinese don't have the same natural aversion to bodily fluids or excrement that we do. It's a culturally ingrained thing. Spitting, for example, is seen and a good and healthy thing, and that's why the fuckers spit on everything, everywhere.

It's because their air is polluted to a point where everybody has an irritated throat and sinuses all the time and resulting chronic opportunistic infections.

I think you're making that up, Satoshi...

It's common in China, fucker. People there don't have the same inhibitions about nudity, shame and shitting like we do.

I have heard stories from people who go there on for business, people just legit drop their pants and shit.

kinda hot.

Chinese tours in Japan are told not to do it on the streets or in stores.

They don't always listen.

I was in China a few years ago and was flying from Beijing to a city called Yinchuan, I was the only non-chinese person on the flight, and they were all spitting in the aisle of the plane, I was a little bit taken aback, as i'd never seen many people do this in the more developed areas of China that i'd been to.

>all spitting in the aisle of the plane
thats fucking gross

In Sydney you'll see a lot of Chinese people, and I noticed a lot of the bathrooms there have signs up that tell you to please not squat on top of the seat, or worse just do your business on the floor.
I guess they're used to the hole in the ground, which btw are the most dirty places you'll ever find. People will also reach their hands into your stall to steal your stuff while you're doing your business.

Also, I remember my Chinese friend would always bring toilet paper in her purse because most public bathrooms in China don't give you anything to wipe with.

RARE
A
R
E

The chinks around here (the ones that come here and steal our tertiary education away from Australians) spit everywhere on the streets and footpaths. Disgusting soulless animals.

Chinks are a selfish and immature race. They shit, piss and spit anywhere they please because they have no regard for the environment or their fellow man.

I was in Beijing 2 years ago and saw a kid pooping right in Tienanmen Square. Police were everywhere but they didn't even care.

All the Chinese that weren't retarded got killed by the CCP during the cultural revolution or just left before they got killed, not even kidding.

POO IN WOO

>Police were everywhere but they didn't even care.

Would you try and apprehend someone with shit coming out of them?

What's happening?

Poo in Loo
Poo in Pantaloon (usa) yesterday
Poo in Roo today.

It's like a common trait in Superpowers.

>chinese people
you are what you eat.
shit like a dog in the street.

Even dogs will try and bury it...

UNDESIGNATED

I guess I'll rant about chinks here for a bit. I'm taking a beginning mandarin course at my school, and literally 95% of the class are Chinese kids who are taking the class for an easy A. These fuckers speak better Chinese than English. Seriously, fuck them.

brb shitting in the tea
make britain great again

You're confusing dogs with cats.

Literally communism

China used to be an excessively polite and rigid society

Then the communists killed all the confucians, buddhists, and taoists who didn't toe the party line

To add insult to injury they CHAMPIONED the habits and lifestyles of filthy unwashed peasants instead of the higher classes

Communists nearly destroyed all of traditional Chinese culture, replacing it with a sterile, sanitized, pro commie theme park version for tourists

POO

>tfw no Han wife

If Sup Forums want to hear the truth not the meme let me explain

In China people are HIGHLY divided into different classes, associated with born location. Only major city people have the privilege and close-to-city rural/undeveloped areas people are not considered human. The provinces far from major cities(ShangHai, Beijing) are even considered to be outsiders, somewhere between complete foreigners and city people.

So basically entire country is supporting mainly to major cities. They have all the education, economic advantage and everything else. People elsewhere are either peasants or slave workers for major city.
It's not like how new yorker see kansas people as red necks. US is highly developed and the difference in terms of living standard is not that big across the country

To compare city Chinese people to peasants is like comparing Japanese/Singapore people to Thailand villagers. Although they both come from the same country, they are totally different species. Don't forget how huge China is.

This is the non-meme answer. As someone who's born in Beijing, I hate peasants just as much as HongKongers do to mainlanders

And shitting in street is nothing near Pajeet tier. Maybe in villages they do often. But whoever does that in the city would get deported back to his village

I think it's the same burger who post these anti Chinese threads everyday

He does it in a pattern too, like first he does being cruel to animals, and then public shitting and then Chinese people beating children because they are soulless maniacs

We might be everything you say we are, but atleast we are not niggers and spics like you you fat goyim

I've seen old chinese people pull out piss bottles to piss in public with

You speak English pretty well for a Chinaman. Where you from?

I'm British Chinese

Whatcha doin in the motherland?

rarer than anything ever
I've seen a complete white looking chinese once in US. He got really pissed that I kept talking in English with him. It's that how reverse-racism work?

Just chilling

I wouldn't say it's rare, most British Chinese are from Hong Kong

I'm not sure about the reverse racism, I don't have any Chinese friends back in England

of course you wouldn't know silly gooly ;> only white people can be racist

You're an idiot. Stop spending so much time on Sup Forums. Just ignore the haters.

Dogs kick up grass/dirt too. Some dogs at least.

That's different from burying it.

Then what do you suppose they're trying to do?

Marking their territory, they have scent glands in their paws. Google it.

I'd say taking a dump/leak also does that.

Of course it does, they just like to mark their territory in every way possible.

No I'd beat them with a baton while they were shitting.

>Why do Chinese people shit

They're expelling the iPhone that they smuggled out of the factory.

My TyroneRadar has detected something..

Most of them are still poor village retards, even if they have some money. Really a nation of peasants.

Tell there aren't that many niggers in Japan please

I want to go there for holiday in the summer but I have no friends to go with