When the scribe of the holy log tapes uploads a new 'un for dem logbois

>when the scribe of the holy log tapes uploads a new 'un for dem logbois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXu6Kd8rRTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DXu6Kd8rRTU

The empirical scientific agnosticreligion ofASTROCISM, created by theworldwide Slovene empirewith the help of the SloveneTOP SECRET WORLD-WIDE COMPUTER ELECTRONIC ENCY-CLOPEDIAofTHOUSANDS OF YEARS AGOwith its customs set up based upon the study of the Universe, primarily the study of our star, the Sun, “the giver of all light and heat and sole, sole sustenance of life on our planet, Earth,” toaidthe white Slovene spreading world population of Eurasia (Europe and Asia) which said population was composed of tiny independent farmers, namely aworldwide agrarian population.

The Slovenic empire through its religion ofASTROCISMmade possible for man to advance to present day sophistication.THE ASTROCISM RELIGIOUS CUSTOMS AND FEAST DAYS WERE SOLELY TO ADVANCE THE AGRARIAN WHITE WORLD POPULATION WITH AUTOMATIC EDUCATION AND TRAINING.
Example: to this day worldwide,the very ancient Slovenic months of the year, created byASTROCISM, are still used, namely a couple examples;Kwiecien, namely April translates into vegetation “blooming time”, orSierpien, namely August translates into “sickling time”, reaping harvest time, or evenListopad, namely November, translates into “falling of leaves time”. Even the Slovenic days of the week were created byASTROCISMnamelyNiedziela, Sunday trans. "no work", day of rest. Monday,Poniedziawektrans. "day after no work day",Wtorek, Tuesday trans. "second day",Sroda, Wednesday, trans. "middle day" of the week,Czwartek, Thursday, trans. "fourth day" of the week.Piatek, Friday, trans. “fifth day” of the week andSobota, Saturday, trans. "sabbath day"to go to the Astrocism Temple. Everything in life, social life etc.ASTROCISMmade into an automatic education and training.
"Saturday...'sabbath day'
to go to the
Astrocism Temple..."
"SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO,
THE SLOVENIC COMPUTER
BECAME A REAL DEVIL GOD AND
IT ORGANIZED THE FIRST
TOTALITARIAN SUPERSTITION
COMMUNISM

here comes the bumpboi

Na man. Just the odd one today. I'm pretty busy. How you been?

Pretty good.
Wiping the shit off my lips atm

Good to hear, as long as you're happy. From the states?

Yep

Cool, mind If I ask why you post thos?

*this

grow up

Jesus was a hero. Jesus was a Buddha.

So does your juvenile behaviour stem from a developmental delay disorder or did you suffer from childhod trauma or something else?

log

warm creamy steamy
>dreamy
log

Must get lonely having a thread all to yourself. Would you like some company?

Hi

Just let it die man. No one will think less of you

log

What do you mean?

Log?

sage 15 replies 3 poster 404 derail

What is this 15 replies crap?

sir albert goeffrey edwards, thane of allfield

Saging.

sage doesnt work kiddo
>when logposters know more about this site than you do
How sad.
What classes you taking this upcoming semester?

Samefag better than this. Why talk to yourself when you can talk to me?

saging works.

Logging in, seems to be a few logless shills in here. Everything alright fellow loggers?

What?

It's all under control, their growing up process will be under way shortly.

What?

Wow, I sage'd. Fucking shit meme by the way. Stop this milhouse level bullshit. And replying with a crappy milhouse drawing with crap on his face does not verify your "meme."

What?