I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums

I am in a long distance relationship wih a girl from Lithuania. I live in greece. I am student so I don't have that much money. Went there 5 times and when i go there i stay at her place.

She lives with her parents,they love me,i love them. Even chatting with her parents though they don't know english so it's not lasting long anyways.

She came to my country 5 times too, i have a place so we stayed there also she met with my parents etc. We are staying together at least 2 weeks when we go each others countries.

I really love her and I know she loves me too. We are skyping every day at least 1-2 hours. Talking on phone,chatting basically all the time.
Have snapstreak for 500 days.
Basically we love each other Sup Forums. But fucking planes are expensive as fuck. I really want to go see her. Even if i get a job they'd never give me day offs for week or something.

What should I do help me?

pic not related.

Also we have a pretty fun relationship,trying kinky things,having public sex,teases etc.

Everything is so fun with her. I want to buy a ticket,go there and she will be the happiest girl. I need 200euro for a ticket. What the fuck I suppose to do?

suck dick for 1$

Be a fucking man and go live with her and learn a new language and thhen you can start working

Anyone else wants to give advice other than this creative retard?

I am in university and hoping to finish soon. Until that it is not an option. But after university that's my plan mate

If you want advice post a related pic

L move on

How old are you two?

I am 24 and she is 19. Met online basically 2 years ago

Don't want to post her,or our pic to Sup Forums man

BUMP

Five years isn't a large gap, but it is for your situations.

She still has a lot of youth to live. You should be getting your shit together.

Don't string this girl along on a long distance relationship throughout her "college years" (whether or not she actually attends). Either get your shit together so you can afford to bring her to you, or admit you aren't man enough to do so and let her go.

Sorry for the harsh advice, but at 19, she's too dumb to realize this for herself. You need to either make it happen or let her go.

Obviously you public sex each other during your visits on chaturbate for money, then all your visits will be tax deductible.

You're right and for that all i need is finishing my university man. And I am her first for many things,we both want to keep this relationship going.

Not public actually,more like outdoors. Beach,Forest that kind. But no,can't do that user

Alright. And it's admirable you're foregoing your own fun at University to stay with her. Hope it works out for the both of you.

How much more time you got left?

>decide which country to live in
>waifu
>solved good luck annon

1.5 most,it can be 1 with summer school i assume. So i'll do my hardest. Thanks for the wishes.

And I had fun before her but the thing I real want is a relationship with a best friend and with her i have that. Telling everything,sharing every weird thing. Not getting disgust by anything possible with each other anymore. All we care is being honest each other no matter what.

Op. If this girl is as amazing as you say then marry her. Dude if that's the kind of love we're taking about then you should marry her so she can get a green card to live with you permanently

marry her asap
have lots of babies and be happy

All my parents and my relatives made marrying jokes,and she was there smiling and not getting shit because she doesn't know the language lol.
I really see myself marrying this girl. we were together 50 days everyday,sleeping in same bed,being together every hour and still not even a big arguing.

Calls mom and dad to my parents in our language and they were melting lol. I only can do the same for her mom. It was awkward at first going to their home and staying with her,since her dad was sleeping at next to our room. But I made a good appereance and they loved me and trusted me

Just marry her OP