Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf/ex and other anons rate her and/or tell you how they'd fuck her/cuck you. Part 2

Cuck thread. Post pics of your wife/gf/ex and other anons rate her and/or tell you how they'd fuck her/cuck you. Part 2

I would take her out for dinner and a movie. when we get back to her house, i would perform any sexual favors for her that she wants.

any more?

Sure

Wwyd

Current girl I'm seeing! How would you fuck/cuck her.. looking for various suggestions!

Put her on her knees and slide my dick into her from behind

Flash her undies, pls and give me yr kik

Havent got a kik sorry bro.

any nudes?

Would ask her to remove the panties and flash her crotch in front of us. She is perfect.. are you willing to watch or participate?

Either your choice. Her names taylor.

No sadly.

Gf

WWYD, on left

Show me Taylor 's pussy dude.. i would love to see her rubbing her thighs..humiate her, by sharing her with me

Better be a danm good story user.

If i had those pics i would be here right now.
If i had any chance of burrying my cock in her id be out doin it.

Does this cutie have a name

So who is she? Tell me more about her

Just some bitch i found online.

Id love to see you eat my cum out of her pussy while she cleans my cock with her mouth. shes fucking perfect.

Wwyd / rate

Wife?

Wwyd

All the pics i got but should do a big wwyd. How exactly would you fuck her?

Wwyd

Name is Vivian

rate for more

My fiance rate/wwyd for more

More of left!

Thats her. All i got. Wwyd?

I'd rip that robe off her and tie her out so she can't move. Then I would literally just insert my cock without getting her wet, with my cock dry. Then I would fuck her until she begins to ask for mercy. Then I would spare her by cumming into her mouth.

My girlfriend

WWYD

Wwyd and rate

i'd put her titis out and start titfuck her,them put my dick into her mouth and make she deepthroat me like a whore till i blow my load over her face and tits

wwyd to her?

>Fiancé
>Lucky ass guy
I would make her lie on the bed. With dear user watching over her naked body from aside. I would then lick her out until she cums. I would fuck her rougher and rougher, as the user watching behind me is moaning. Her fiance looks at him, asking him to fuck her too.
We would switch positions to double penetrate your future wife. Your fiance is screaming of joy as we pound faster and faster. At one point, both of us comes into your fiance. She looks at you, with that pretty smile on her face. She is happy

How about my sister?

I think she'd enjoy that, I know I woud. Here's her ass

the perfect pair of tits

Rate and wwyd, girlfriend

7/10 would rape her as hard as i can!

Sister.......fuck I love it when she shows off on instagram

8/10
would sell her to my nigga friends for 10 dollars/hour

middle here

i also love seeing my friends commenting about how hot or how they wanna fuck my sister on ig too

its pretty fucking hot drives me crazy

8/10 would facefuck that bitch so deep!

Her tits

oc. rate?

my sister has some of my friends on snapchat too
i wonder if they've ever seen her nude

she would love to take some bbc's!

Let her make me a grilled cheese and clean the floors

Hit her upside the head and hope those eyes get a little closer together

would cut the back of her ankles so she falls forward and cant run from my tiny cock as i fucking rape her cunt while pushing her face and rubbing it into the concrete

fuck she does love to serve and be a submissive slut

what's her instagram

well if I told you I would be fucked now wouldnt I

true, still wish

My gf. What you wanna do to her?

my gf

would finger her till her pussy my fingers get wet,them take off her bra and bend her over the bed and start fucking her doggy style without a condom while i play with her tits and while you watch her pussy squirting on my dick

wwyd to her?

I love watching other guys fuck her, I wish I could see you do that.

I wanna doggy that bitch and cum in her mouth

Thar she blows (actually all four)

My girl

trap

Damn, I'd sit that fine ass down and make her fill out some job applications. She clearly needs to get her act together.

??

On the left. She's 5'1" but loves to be used like a doll

Any more of this whore?

what do you mean?

my girl always cum when she gets fucked doggystyle

also post more of your girl

I know she's taking black dick on the side, i'm just too much of a pussy to confront her about it.