Guns are Fun

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2016/01/15/california-moves-to-ban-bullet-buttons-on-semi-auto-rifles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gungrabber city in commie state

I don't live in Freedomland.

Because i'm NEET and guns aren't cheap (at least the legal one).

I own lots of guns, including the best 3:
Glock 26 for CC
Glock 42 for light carry
Ak47 for home defense.

I have epilepsy. I can't even drive a car. Me handling a loaded firearm would be terribly funny.

Authoritarian city state

Guns are for faggots. I got a few kantanas and karambits

Triggered.
Pls no bully.

>tfw own a gun but it's shit-tier for home defense
>am also poorfag but have access to (VERY minimal) expendable income that I can save

Someone please post the guns for poorfags chart?

Two rifles in this house

you could shoot full auto with a semi pistol

But I do own funs

I don't have the mental capability, my government said so.

Government knows best.

shotguns are cheap as fuck and the best home defence there is. exept for a dog

Maverick 88

because I do own them, Donaldo-san

Can confirm.

>Best 3 guns
>Lists shitty baby glock
>Lists shitty .380 auto glock
> ak47

Get the fuck out of here.

Poorfag.

Illegal guns are not cheap.
There are some people that make homemada guns, but I do not trust in this weapons

because you cuck would only let other people shoot with your gun

Just got a 12 yesterday. As my shoulder became more and more sore from shooting my freedom level only increased.

I do.

I'm poor and my parents made me fear guns as a kid and teen after watching a SWAT raid the ranch near my parent's home so I have issues when being near them.

I own 20. Picked up a .44 mag a couple months ago. I fucking love it. It gets me ROCK HARD and makes my dick look huge by proxy.

It's not very useful for the modern person who doesn't live in a Baghdad-like crime riddled city

Too young :(

just got an 1100 yesterday :3

Get the fuck out reddit

>shit
>shit
>calling it an ak47 when it's an akm
>x39 KEK

muh salt rifle

Been stocking up for the upcoming apocalypse.

HK VP9
C39v2 AK-47
Benelli Supernova with 28" Barrel
Henry 22 Lever Action

How'd I do fellow burgerbros? All have been a joy to shoot.

I won 15

It's never enough, though.

There are still people on pol that don't own guns? wtf? g19. kimber 1911. .357 gp100 matchgrade. Ak47. Ar15 wristole. 12guage.

Get off your fucking ass's and go get some dam guns pol.

>Those moon runes under the Mosin

>owning the worst hk 9mm
>worse than wasr tier ak
>it's a shotgun whatever
>kek

>exept for a dog
Doggies are great, but they cost a fuckload more than a few decent firearms. My four hounds have probably cost me 10k+ in vet bills etc over the last 4 years (randomly eating dead shit in the woods, some faggot caught one with a few shotgun pellets last year etc) . They are a lot more comforting and nicer to sit and pet than a mini-14 (most of the time) though

no :P

Trauma sucks bro. Learn to be friends with the gun. They are really not that scary the only thing that makes them scary is a lack of knowledge.

>not vodka runes

So cheap...

They sell for foreigns in US?

Your gun is broke as fuck dude

If you can't find a good dog for free then you aren't looking very hard. My mutt is just a mongrel that someone was giving away. He's never been to a vet and even my family are reluctant to visit because of him.

NO GUNS FOR FAVELA. STOP

talking shit on the Henry .22 lever!? Are you some king of slack jawed faggot.

go someplace quiet and have a buddy help ya!
in texas?

The most you can do is rent as a foriegner

I would be afraid of even touching a gun.
this doesnt mean I want to ban guns

What makes you say that?

He is a noguns fag

He has no idea what he is saying

I'm poor and don't live by myself.

no guns detected, the VPs, even being HKs cheapest guns, are fantastic firearms...git gud faggot

>hooker gun for your troubles

Nice try user. I live in L.A., and own several firearms. Give a better excuse next time

>live in california
>own at least three rifles
>nohandguns because two months from actually being able to get a handgun permit

It's not that hard, user.

>Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Obsessive HKfaggot reporting
>Deustch firepower fills my soul

damn son nice...another user in this thread was bashing the VPs...what do you think about them?

>two months for a handgun permit

That is wrong, i got my safety card within 30 min of walking in a gun store

>at LEAST three rifles
>handgun permit

these are the reasons I question your puberty

> Glock 26

You have some tiny faggot hands

I would but I lost my guns in a boating accident.

>If you can't find a good dog for free then you aren't looking very hard
Yeah, I could have got a free dogs, but I didn't. Also 2 of my doggies are my hunting buddies, so they get routinely cut scraped on old fences, thorns etc, also ticks with lime disease is a big thing in my area. Just because you have a free dog doesn't mean you can ignore their health and maintenance . Of course some could say I pamper my dogs to much, but in the end they will all end up buried in my yard, and some might require a bullet, best they be happy until then.

>pic, my house dog puppy pic

>all those HKs
>all that money
>does nothing a standard ar15 or AR10 cant do

>>does nothing a standard ar15 or AR10 cant do
Gas piston is best piston

Never fired it, probably never will.

I don't trust myself around guns due to alcoholism and severe depression.

But that will never stop me from defending everyone's rights to carry.

>no makarov

senpai please

Figured as much. It's a relatively new Mossberg 500, and I've had almost 0 issues with it.

>tfw bulgarian military mak

das it

hahahahahahahahahahahhaa, no.
stoner gas is best gas.

I'm poor and live in a state where the communists are winning. I hope to have many one day.

Love her to death. I fist fucked the bluing though. Tried to get the cosmoline off with a boil.I think I overcooked.

I was CCing my G20SF and carrying my AR when I slipped on my coach gun and fell off my boat into the ocean in international waters.
I'm lucky to be alive but none of my guns made it

I get that to fire a bullet anywhere but into a nigger is a wasteful, however it would probably be fun to practice. At the firing range or wherever.
Why own it if your never gonna use it?

I love it when people shit on the VP9.

It's a sure fire signal that they have no idea what they are talking about.

Own a M44 nugget, probably going to buy a revolver or a P95 Ruger soon.

>stoner gas is best gas.
I can't even begin to imagine how many American soldiers died when their M-16 jammed. I'm sure the Pentagon doesn't keep statistics.

"My gun jammed!" - Said no Russian soldier EVER.

>Why own it if your never gonna use it?
It's called hunting, I can go out and shoot any varmints I want on any day. Also targets with a few beers is always fun

>Why own it if your never gonna use it?

Nice try FBI ;)

Name a better gun than what I listed, mind you I have a few 1911's, STI, Colt etc. Problem is those are not guns I would even consider carrying.

Wasr's are bretty good nowadays desu senpai

but I have many

If you hit the target, you lose.

>implying conscripted Russian peasants got to shoot more than 5 rounds

Because I still live with my parents, and my dad's too much of a pussy to get a gun, and I would probably get kicked out if I got one. I'll probably have guns in a few years though.

I happen to live in one of the most no-gun part of a no gun country. Sucks if you ask me senpai

I live with my parents, yes I know I have to move out

Ruger mini-14 chambered in .223, or mini 30 (7.62, but expensive as fuck, at least in Canada)

I own 5 guns.

Oh wait, no my wife got a 9mm XD for mother's day. We own 6 now.

I have a mini 14, two of them actually. They are not good for home defense or carry. They are great guns to let my cousins plink around with though.

I turn 21 in two months

Cuckmmunist Police State
No money
Too lazy to get training

I have a miniature arsenal, 18 I think. 3 shotguns, 2 hunting bolt action rifles, a long range precision rifle, 5-6 handguns, 2 ARs, AK, PSL, Garand, SKS, M1 carbine

inb4 England, Im on vacation

Damn bro. I know that feel.
I started having grand mal seizures when I was 14-15.It happened every couple months until I was in my early 20s. I did all kinds of tests and they couldn't find what caused it. I was taking tegretol at the time and hadn't had a seizure in a couple years so I just flat stopped taking my medicine. Never had a seizure since and it's been over 10 years.

get an ar before the bullet button ban goes into effect in 2018

>Those with a bullet button would have until 2018 to register their gun and those found after that date with such a device installed on an unregistered rifle would be liable to a felony charge and up to a year in prison.
>guns.com/2016/01/15/california-moves-to-ban-bullet-buttons-on-semi-auto-rifles/

I don't own a gun, I own a whole family!

>That one nerf gun

And 70,000 little babbies.

>They are great guns to let my cousins plink around with though
I bought one because it's about the closest you can get to an AR in Canada, and it's a damn good rifle and fun to shoot, plinking or otherwise. Plinking around my parts is usually grandpas old .22 (22lr is fairly cheap ammo wise comparatively). Canadian Tire sells the prefered Canadian firearm home defence item, mossberg 500. Guess I didn't make it to clear in my post, also us cancucks have to store our guns locked in a separate safe from our guns, so our best home defence, in a pinch, is a baseball bat, hockey stick, or kitchen knife. Though I'd like to see real stats on how many people follow this bullshit law

>separate safe from our guns
*from ammo

What in god's name is this godawful bill? Also, what the hell is a permanent magazine?

California is going insane and they're probably a test bed for the rest of this country in the coming years.

The bullet button itself was already a ridiculous idea. Somehow they're going to ban that as if it was a 'loophole'? Jesus Christ, kill me now.

Holy mother of god, that's amazing. This is all yours? Not a shared collection among bros?