Strangest dreams you've had Sup Forums?

Strangest dreams you've had Sup Forums?

You do not want to know.

Probably the time I dreamt I was happy

I have these dreams where scale is really fucked up. Like something small becomes humungous when I pick it up and something large becomes tiny.

When I was 3, I had a nightmare of a hyper realistic flying dutchman (from spongebob) that are my whole family and chased me down the hallway and then bit my head off.

ATE whole family, not are

i had a dream about roblox before

Had a dream just last night that I got with my highschool crush. Best dream I've had in aaaages. Wish I never woke up to remember it bc then thought about wife and kid and wanted to go back to my dream.

I sometimes dream im in a very low populated water park. And I have full control over the dream. So I go on the rides and stuff. Sometimes I get lost and the dream like teleports me to a new area.. Some place off a big lake, very swampy like lake. And they have boats.. And sometimes I take the boats out on the lake when for some reason I feel like I shouldn't. Then just explore the lake. But I can see the water park from the lake. And when I try to peddle back something attacks me and it turns into a nightmare until I 3 2 1 1 2 3 in my dream and wake up. If I keep traveling on the lake I end up 1 of 2 places. One is a very urban apartment complex.. This one gets weird and changes sometimes. One time the whole thing was on fire. And I was looking for a car to steal to get out of there, almost felt like I was in a war zone. Another time I go in the apartment and things get really weird. Like the people I see. But if I make it out of the apartment and travel again. I end up in a hotel in a city. It's a big hotel and theres stairs.. Now these hotel stairs... They do something weird. When I try to climb them I get really dizzy in my dream and feel like I'm gonna fall off of them. There's also a mall with an arcade this feeling happens on too, but only when I climb things.

Cont.?

The mall also has a jewelry store at the back that I've tried to steal stuff from because it's a pretty reoccurring dream. With a big like campus near by and a strip mall where lots of younger like middle school kids and their parents go to shop.. And a really big bridge that leads to the airport.

Now the airport is the second location from the lake. If you end up at the airport you're being hunted by humans for some unknown reason but you know you gotta run. And you run into the woods. And the woods things get weird. If shit you cannot see isn't attacking you. There's an angry old dude who lives in a old house that tries to kill you for trespassing.. There's also an orange Grove and like a weird rainforest like area if you travel far enough. (I've yet to manage past the rainforest without getting attacked by the unknown thing)

Had a series of nightmares as a kid. The one that stuck with me the most was this dense dream where I could hear my heartbeat thumping to the point where it sounded like it was coming from somewhere else. Was in the living room at night as if I had woken up and gone there. My senses were telling me that something was there with me in the dark. I looked up towards the ceiling and there was a ceiling fan spinning at the same interval that my heart was thumping, as if my heartbeat was completely synchronized with this fan. All of the sudden one of the arms of the ceiling bent quickly and unexpectedly like an arm and pointed at a stereo system in the living room with me. The stereo started blasting random noises extremely loud. I woke up and was the most frightened I could remember from all of my childhood. I was 6 at the time, I'm 22 now and this one still holds the heavyweight title of scary dreams to me.

Definitely cont.

I'm
When I was little my nightmare is where I learned to lucid dream. And how to wake myself up with 321123

I use to sleep on the top bunk of my bunkbed. And in my dream it was always dark with a glow under my bedroom door like the TV outside of it was on.. But if I where to get down from my bed or even hang my foot over the side the dark void like creature would grab my violently making a loud screeching noise and I couldn't scream or talk it was just air. And all I remember is feeling cold and being mauled to death. Now if I could make it to the lightswitch the lights wouldn't turn on.. And the door was sealed shut but it was like a strong magnet. You could get it open but it would pull hard closed. Made it outside the door a few times and the thing just sucks you back into the room.

Because of these (started like when I was 5) I always make sure all the light bulbs in my bedroom work...

Pic?

REEEEEE!

Contd.
I would sometimes have this reoccurring dream in my teenage years of a grocery store I used to live beside. I would dream that it's sunset outside, like 730 pm on a Sunday kind of sunset. I would go into this grocery store and inside it was almost completely dark on one half of the store but the other half was illuminated slightly from the sunset outside. I would walk through this grocery store and out of nowhere, I shit you not Kermit the Frog would come sprinting at me with a knife. He was only up to my knees but nonetheless this was startling. I would try jumping over him and every time I would go floating in the air in slow motion like I had my own moon gravity. He would then sprint directly below me and wait for me to land with his beady eyes staring at me and his knife in his hand. At this point in any of my nightmares I close my eyes and start rolling them backwards as hard as I can until I wake up. A trick I've mastered from my early childhood with all the fucked up nightmares I used to have. I haven't had to do that trick for years, but it's there if I need it. Continue?

I used to dream constantly about running very fast that nobody could see me, They were always over in a flash.

I haven't met anybody else that has an awakening trick. You should consider that a gift, I know I do for myself. Probably something to do with having these nightmares as a kid constantly and being so helpless that you would try anything to physically remove yourself from sleep. I can feel my eyes while I'm sleeping, but only the muscles around them. This is why the eye rolling works for me.

But I learned the path through the woods. It leads to this 2 lane road that leads up to a natural spring slash cave system like a state park. It's really nice nothing bad happens here often but you can get lost easily. I really like this place. Has wooden trails through a big bog like area. Leading to like a cave that exists to an open natural spring.. But if you leave the spring I end up in a small town like area and normally am driving a car. If you can hold onto the dream still you end up on a highway. This highway is great.. You feel happy and not scared any more you feel like you're going home. Normally there is a women at some point at a house at the end of the highway. She's got really dark brown almost black hair and skin kinda dark like a Latino girl. And when you talk to her.. You feel really happy like the happiest you have ever been like the weeks worth of shit reoccurring dreams have been all worth it.. Like its an over whelming feeling of happy. Like if you where to wake up during this segment, you 100% awake. Feel HAPPY. it's the happiest I've ever felt in my whole life. Like back when I was like 5 years old, happy.

Just to give sorta a back story. I had seizures early on in my life. I got put on meds and docs said I'd grow out of it maybe. (I did) but my parents always said the meds changed me. I use to be sweet and caring and I turned into a monster. I believe the happy feeling is my brain being able to connect to "pre meds" happyness..

Still think those fucked me up for life.

I've had dreams of seriously injuring or killing certain people I've encountered. That's normal though right?
The dreams I'm most ashamed of were where I hurt my older brother and my father. We're all adults.

I do believe the intense nightmares did have an effect on my ability to wake up on command. But also somewhat control myself in my dreams. When I got older (maybe 12) I actually tried to start fighting the thing in my dream. Then that's when my adult dreams started. Being In a situation needing a weapon. And not having one available anywhere! Even if you entered with one or knew the dream and looked for one. You'd lose it before you needed it.. (like a fucked up video game.)

>be me age 10
>living in Belgium
>not that this had ever affected my life but there are lots of Orthodox Jews in Antwerp, which was about an hour from where I lived
>have dream one night
>sat in front of TV
>newsflash radical orthodox Jews are rioting in Antwerp
>Antwerp falls to radical Jews
>they invade Brussels
>take over all of Belgium
>implement religious law everywhere
>fuckssake.jpg
>me and my family are blatantly disrespectful of said laws
>sat in the kitchen eating (pork) hot dog, on Sabbath, with my younger brother
>Jew police are stood in my garden
>3 arseholes with top hats come in and take us away
>death penalty
>apparently preferred method of execution is having us be run over by trains in Brussels Central station
>we get run over by trains and die
>wake up very confused
>mildly scared of Orthodox Jews for rest of my childhood

I had a dream where I tried to kill one of my cats from suffering and I shot it. But it didn't die. And I only had one shot. So I tried to finish it off by smacking it with a hammer or something. But it wouldn't die and I felt so guilty. Even after I woke up.

I have a recurring dream I can fly by swimming through the air. The dreams themselves are pretty normal just at work then get bored and swim away

I guess it's better then being murdered by Jew's like the guy above..

When I was a lad I would go to my grandparents house and stay for a few days pretty often. They had a 2 story house and the room I stayed in was on the second floor. Anyways I had a recurring nightmare basically every time I visited.
>be me laying in bed in nightmare
>here the front door slam shut
>step out of room to look downstairs
>see an all white naked manikin running up stairs extremely loudly
>always the same headless manikin
>would silently pick me up and throw me on the bed
>would pin me down and choke me until I die
Every time I went i prepared for it because I have good dream control usually.
But the manikin never lost.

might be worth adding that I only had this dream once, but a decade later it is still the most random and fucked up shit I have ever experienced. I concluded from it that there is no way dreams can have any meaning whatsoever as this was out of nowhere

Same

I dreamt I was a lesbian.

I am a girl. Had a dream I was having sex woke up and I was having an orgasm. Is this what wet dream are like for guysv

I learned to kill the black void thing. I managed to create a flashlight in my dream as I woke up in the dream. And turning it on provided this rabbit bear thing that was a grey color. On the floor and once I jumped down with the light on. I could kick its ass. Took years to manage this too. .

When i was five i had a nightmare abiut me leaving my bedroom to get some milk and on my way my family was lined up along the way to the kitchen with these white glowing eyes silent with cold emotionless looks they asked what i needed then my door slammed and i woke up

These ones above are me

Yeah once you start facing your nightmares it changes up on you so you can never get used to it. I think of it as my brain creating a new final boss every time I finish the last one. As I'm getting older my nightmares tend to be more realistic and tragic in nature. The most brutal nightmare I've had was a car crash that my family and I were in. My step father who is now divorced was acting suicidal and he drove us all into a wall at top speed. I remember seeing a flash and feeling like I was waking up from getting my wisdom teeth taken out. My step father died but me and the rest of my family were in some sort of prison hospital all wearing orange jumpsuits. I remember feeling like things just went from bad to worse.

Pretty much. Normally a weird sex dream for me. And waking up and cannot stop myself from jizzing. Makes a huge mess. I haven't had one in years though...

I had a dream where I was going around town, trying to find women with their 5-14 year old daughters. I would try to rape the little girls, but the mothers would offer themselves instead. In the middle of fucking, I would rip their head off. I made the little girls make out with their mothers head while I ripped their tiny pussies to shreds.

I Havent had a good location dream in a while. My last one I dropped my new phone and it broke (woke up mad and actually had to look at my phone)

I wanna talk to the girl with the pretty dark brown hair some more. Just wish I could remember her face... It's weird like outside of my dream.. I love her yet I don't know her face.

I always have this weird dream that predicts my future, I dream of something normal happening and then after a while I do that normal thing in real life (example: dreaming of walking in a police station while talking about subway with my friend while staring at his bag) and then it acctually happens and I feel a strange sensation like deja vu but I never did that before

I can vividly remember one from when I was 6-7, I saw a nude lady on the television for first time and went to sleep soon after, In the dream I saw a shooting star and wished that every woman in the world (including family and friends) were naked and wanted to touch me.

And my god does it make me cringe after many many years.

Had a dream where me and my sister were walking in a alley way then a group of thai transexuals were having a three way blocking the pathway. Just what the fuck even am I thinking about in my sleep?

I'm the guy with the long location dreams.

I have these too.. I found what works if I tell 2 or 3 people the dream. They never happen. But if I keep them to myself. They happen. Im convinced I stopped ww3 from happening already. At least in my life time

>cringing about a dream you had aged 6
yeah mate hang your fucking head in shame

It was a incest wet dream, at the age of six.

I do believe that I should hang my head in shame.

Could be worse. Could dream Fucking your sister and waking up with a massive boner. Realizing what the actual fuck she's a butter faced pug. And the boner quickly dies. Fucking dreams man.

I dreamt that nukes were hitting every state of us and i watched it happen outside my window 2nd floor it flashes to the aftermath and my home is in the center of a u shaped island and dark water is surrounding my wife dies of radiation poisoning in my arms and i cry hysterically i look out and the ocean and this huge serpent like creature biggee than the island obscured by the dark water slithers by i woke up crying

Guess I should tell all my dreams just to be safe

I know and the worse thing is my sister is 11

But if it's a dream.. Of a girl. And you wake up happy like a 6 year old on Christmas day. Don't talk about it.. Im also convinced thats your literal soul mate.

Oh shit yeah you're right

Those ones never come back unless you forget them. It's a cruel trick you play on yourself. I mostly have good dreams despite the nightmares I've described. I remember I had this dream where I carried my real life sadness into it from problems I was going through with my girlfriend. I was watching this music video that I was creating on the spot with my mind. It was like a comic book style video with the image boxes sliding by kind if like an old film reel and there were these hot girls singing this song. The two things I remember were that the first part of the chorus was sung exactly how the girl sings in Tupac's "to live and die in L.A" when she is singing those same words in the chorus, and the first lyrics were "you're gonna find your own love, wherever you are" and the rest I can't remember. I would pay a ton to rewatch this creation of mine on a tv screen. But the memory fleets, kind of like the brown haired girl.

I used to have dreams where I'd "phase" through a mirror on the ground and end up in a parallel Earth.
I had to concentrate really hard to phase through so I always became super aware.
I always ended up at this guys house.
It seemed kinda like a shack but with a lot of cool stuff he would pick up from his travels.
He would teach me about his version of Earth and I would tell him about ours.
One time I visited during a war and me made me go back and he would break the mirror so that I couldn't return.
Never was able to get myself to dream about it again :/
I was little-kid-in-love with him.
Sad days.

I also believe the more vivid and realistic your dreams are. the older the soul you are.. But I mean. That's just my opinion.

That might be true

Brown haired girl.. She's been in a few dreams. This one with a waterfall in particular.. So I can hope

Also I once dreamt a whole episode of sponge Bob (an actual episode,) like years ago. I forget what one it was.. I think it was the camping one.

What was her name?

I dream about this huge school thats all of my schools put together the stairwells the teachers the classrooms just like i remember them something different and chaotic always happens the first occurence was me confessing my love to an old love jn my life and her brother wanting tk fight me
Then another dream my friend commits suicide by falling face first frkm the top of a gym building and i remeber his blood and guts smelles like shit
Another dream there was an alien invasion where these ships would spot people from far above and something unseen high above the clouds would send a huge stone like fist to crush people

I saw on the news that a hooker had died on the beach so I planned to get a bus there quickly to fuck the body while it was fresh or something. I didn't have any money for the bus fare though and had to ask my family. I woke up before I got there.

Last one before I go to sleep. It's a short nightmare but it creeps me out.

My girlfriend used to have these nightmares where she would be laying in her bed and a circle of TV static would start growing on the wall beside her face to the size of a dinner plate. She would freeze up in fear and there would be these little TV static people that come crawling out of the wall and onto her, the size of action figures.

That's enough out of me, 4 nightmares and 1 happy dream. I'll go to sleep on that ratio lol.

Dreamt that i finally had a relationship with the girl i was in love with we shared an intimate moment in bed early in the morning then when we planned to do something like gk out i try tk get ready but just cant physically pull my shoes on for some reason and she leaves me for some other guy thats never seen and it breaks me and im sitting there trying to put my shoes on til i wake up

In my dreams I can't punch or fight or anything. Like my punches are just really slow and can't do anything about it, it sucks. It's the same deal with running, which is weird.
Also, I've had at least two dreams where I could fly for a very limited amount of time but it was extremely hard, like I had to focus everything on it and there was a great strain on me.
Things like this really blow when you're a huge fan of Dragon Ball.

This must be more common than I thought because you described exactly my two most common dreams....sometimes they are intertwined with each other. It's like if I hold my breath and focus I can shoot up into the air and float for a bit before returning to earth.

>dream about being in love with a girl
>wake up

>be me
>go to a birthday party with friend
>host is a 6/10 girl
>give her plush bear
>friend gives her a big bottle of mercury
>wtf.jpeg
>genuinly don't give a fuck
>enter the house
>it has a pool instead of a floor
>party
>everyone is getting drunk
>friend's got an idea
>he tries to soak my bear in the mercury
>it somehow reacts
>a bunch of gas comes out of the bottle
>don't care, party like nothing happened
>reailse that the gas might've been a compound of mercury
>lose counciousness
>
>
>
>regain counciousness
>everyone else died
>be absolutely retarded
>cannot even think properly
>feel huge urge to suck dick
>access my phone
>post an YLYL thread on Sup Forums

When I was 4 or 5 I had a very memorable nightmare. So basically, I would be standing in the hall. Then the hall warps and gets much wider. After that the avengers run by carrying my parents. Wait in hall a bit longer. Start to look for parents but as I do so I notice that the house has turned into some kind of maze. I finally find my mom. The hulk has her chained up and gaged, but the hulk is completely immobile. Like a statue. Suddenly the rest of the avengers appear with my dad. Then we are all transported to a platform way above my house. They throw my dad to his doom. Then the avengers gang-bang my mom untill I wake up. (I had this dream after walking in on my parents).

Thing is though, I like the idea of this being sort of a challenge. Like I want the opportunity to try and get better at flying and fighting in dreams, whenever the next time that might be.
But I feel like you gotta remember in the dream that you're making an effort to get better at it, which is easier said than done. Dreams are weird but I'm so greatful for them

well op wouldn't have asked if op didn't want to know now would they?

>Then the avengers gang-bang my mom until I wake up
Jeez

I dreamt that some guys bullying me somehow got me removed from a school trip because I beat them, so I had to watch the bus head off without me (from in front of my gradeschool for some reason), so I grab my bike and ride after the bus for fuck knows why, just passing through a small stretch of wood next to my grade school, come back out at the exact same spot where I left off, bus stands in front of our gym. I get inside and lay down on a mat in between some grills because there was some spare room left (we somehow had a fuckton of mats in there) and instead of listening to whatever people were saying I was suddenly burrying my face in the feet of that one asian girl we had in class.
I had never even considered her particularly good, still woke up and had a raging boner on her. Unsurprisingly she had no suggestive photos or anything on her fb.
TL;DR dream gave me a hard on for a chick I never liked and got me to desperately search for material on her.

Also had one where I was driving a bus for no reason and drove it right into the front building of my highschool, which doesn't make sense because the hallway can't be large enough for a bus and there's a massive concrete pillar for a staircase in front of it. After I crashed the bus into the stairs at the end of the hallway I just went out and did shit with everyone else...

>One incident
Was in a dream.
Where I went into another dream.
And then I came out of it and was back in the dream.

>Another incident
Watching myself in third person, being chased down by a street thug with balaclava and gun. I'm afraid I'll be caught. I trip. He shoots me in the head. bang bang I'm dead. Like how when you die in a game you see the POV of the guy shooting you. Camera zoom around my dead body and thinking, "I don't like that." I restart my life and disarm the guy.

>Third time even more previous
I'm in a dream in a garden with enclosed walls and four walkways converging on a centre point. I'm talking to someone who's wearing robes. I hear someone talking to me. Dream priest looks up and comments about the disembodied sky voice. Something along the lines of "oh he's calling for you". I wake up. It was a family member talking to me while I'm dreaming

>Fourth time
Doing meditation. It's black. I see fleeting shapes. They turn into wireframes. I see a scene but faded with no colour. My body's in darkness now with no awareness of my surroundings. And I'm aware that I'm no longer aware of my surroundings. Scene gets colour. I hear sounds now. So far it looks like a movie theatre view where the scene is in front of me. Then it wraps around and I'm in the scene. It's like VR where I can go wherever I want and my imagination just populates the environment like when you're in minecraft and terrain is generated as you move. I'm now in a dream and I know that I'm now in a dream. I can do whatever I want.

Every nightmare or the dreams I feel the most always end with my chest getting impaled by a rod like item. I always wake up breathing hard afterwards. The impact just feels intense. It's been like this since I was 5, my theory is cause I saw 9/11 happen before my eyes on my old apt roof.

Not sure if this was a dream or if it really happened to me. I lucid dream a lot and my dreams feel very realistic, so I can see how this may've been a dream that I overreacted about. I was about 3 or 4 years old when this happened:

>Be me, about 3 or 4 years old
>Mom tucked me in for the night
>Had a bitchin' racecar bed
>All cuddled up with a stuffed animal and I'm as comfy as can be
>Within minutes, I'm soundly asleep for the night

Now, this is the point in the story where I still don't know if it was a dream or real.

>My bitchin' racecar bed was close to my bedroom door
>At the opposite end of the room, there was a large window with light shining through it from the full moon that night
>I turn in my bed and look towards the window
>There's a fucking woman standing in front of it
>howthefuckdidyougetinmyroom.jpg
>Wasn't actually sure if she was a woman or not, I just guessed "she" was because I saw that the figure had long hair
>Regardless, there was a figure/"woman" inside of my room, facing me
>This woman's figure was blacked out entirely
>Couldn't see her face or anything
>I turn back over in bed and close my eyes
>Minutes later, I open my eyes again
>Feel uncomfortable, feel like I'm being watched
>Made the mistake of turning back around to see if the woman was still there
>She fucking moved closer to my bed
>Her figure was still blacked out and I couldn't make out any distinct features other than the long hair

Now that's all I remember. Apparently the following morning, I went and told my parents about the woman. I also apparently told them that the woman said she was going to hurt me.

Had a fever dream where i met Cthulhu. Went insane, and woke up screaming and panicking. I wouldn't recommend it.

A reoccurring dream in which I attend a movie at a multiplex but every screen/person in attendance is in the same room; You're in a situation where four or five movies are going on in the same gigantic room without any walls yet somehow everything strategically set to not look so awkward.

Last night for some reason (plz keep in mind I'm not an edgelord) I had a dream I was with 3 or 4 people and we got into a really violent fight, people had hand axes and some guy had a harpoon and got two people at the same time, was weird as fuck, I never have violent dreams

>last night
I had a dream were I was heaven ascended DIO and I fucked a bunch of girls on a planet with 3 suns while it exploded.
>3 nights ago
I had a dream about a super gust of wind picking up dogs and throwing them into power lines in slow motion.

>be me
>being hunted by strange people
>plant C4 on barrels of gas
>plant cell phone lure
>call.boomboom
>fire fight all the way home
>there seems to be one guy that just won't die, boss?
>in living room, grab 40.cal Under table
>nade through window sofucked.png
>hide behind gun safe, close call
>house is surrounded by killers
>pull move learned from 4brothers
>run upstairs grab m14, throw book at window, lead flys move to other window waste 4.
>back down stairs, father walks in house via back door seys "there's a bunch of niggers out side" then reaches for 9mm in the kitchen as someone kicks in the door.
>aim rifle, pull trigger wake up before he dies.
I woke up in that state of mind, adrenaline racing, sweat pool on bed.

Still have this dream often..always ends the same. Sometimes I kill more or less. Always ends with kicking in the door and me shooting them and wake up be for they die. Or maybe I die..?

Had a dream a few weeks ago that I was happy to wake up from.
Irl I only have one infant son so I guess the dream was linked to that a bit.
>in my dream my son is in his late teens and I now have two sons and two daughters.
>My youngest daughter is in grade one and I get a call from the school to tell me that she has gone missing.
>Race to the school angry at teacher/worried af for my daughter.
>enter classroom and start asking teacher wtf happened and searching around.
This next part is linked to my time spent teaching in Japan schools bc they would bring food to the classrooms at lunch and the kids would serve out of large pots.
>Search in this soup and find my daughters skeleton. (Skeleton is only the size of my irl infant son.)
>engage enraged mode - verbally abuse teacher and call police. Want to find out if it was another student that purposely put her in there or if it was the teacher not paying attention.
>police come and give statement and unwrap skeleton from towel I must have wrapped her in.
>wife comes and daughters skeletons head falls off.
About this time I woke up. Needless to say I was happy that I woke up.

The thing that shits me is these weird dreams I have are so obviously dreams but I rarely ever pick it.
One reoccurring dream I have where a daemon enters my bedroom and starts making me float around the room I can enjoy now bc I know it's just a dream but random dreams I rarely realize it's just a dream no matter how bizarre.

Pic related: my baby boy.