She cheated on Tommen, right?

She cheated on Tommen, right?

nah, she was pure

That's not what she told Sansa

everyone lies to sansa, that's why she's going to turn evil

daily reminded that a seventeen year old got to fuck her on television while you did not.

No she just fucked people before Tommen. If she cheated it wasnt with a guy

>playing CK2
>Margery and Tommen have a son named Jaime... kid is black

It's funny how often this happens

I fingered her at the sheraton hotel bar in Edinburgh. She was pretty tipsy and flirty as fuck. Was about 3am, quiet, dark. We sat together drinking for a few hours just making small talk, she then grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. I slowly made my way up her dress (no pants) and played with her clit for about 10 or 15 mins. Then she got up and said let's go to my room, as we get to her door she starts kissing me then puts her hand on my cock, rubbing it over my trousers. I'm fucking ROCK HARD at this point, she opens her door and does a cheeky wee grin then just fucking closes it.

Left me out in the hall with blue balls. Cow

for some reason I don't believe you

K

does it matter? the ice zombies are coming! i'm off to Pentos!

True Story desu.

I went back to my room, sniffed my hands and jacked off onto the bed sheets

I haven't watched GoT since the end of season 3.

Should I catch up on what looks like Dynasty for teenagers who grew up with Harry Potter and LotR ?

no it gets terrible during season 5

i dont believe you

In the books she slept around and had sex party's but they haven't touched on that at all in the show.

>believing Cersei's lies

books aren't canon

Just the confessions of Margeary's fucktoys.

It's the only canon.

>confessions after being tortured

Are you real

Read the books again.

The part where Cersei imprison dozens of men on false charges, cuts off the blue bard's ears and tongue until he confesses?

No, the part where one of the Kingsguard literally mentions he fucked Margeary to Cersei.

That never happened, Osney always got denied.

Reread AFFC.

i just want to lick her pusy all the time