Hey Sup Forums,something strange has been going on in my life. Ive started hearing strange things...

Hey Sup Forums,something strange has been going on in my life. Ive started hearing strange things, like people who seem near, though I look around to see no one there. This has happened at the least of 15 times. At night, I always start to close my eye and relax, though everytime I do so my head darts with terror from an explosive noise, but it seems to only be in my head. I also see figures of light speed past my vision, even though no one else seems it. Im starting to get sleep insomnia, with a feel of discomfort every second of the day. I can't concentrate either, it seems as if multiple people are all talking at once.( and once again, I check around me to see no one around me. I feel like going insane. Do you think somethings wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brain cancer

Pic related, it is simular to what I see, but no m one else sees.

>>B.S. in psychology
Yes. Consult a doctor

Caffeine does this to me before bed. Other anons can do this too just by laying in complete silence in a bed, eventually your body falls asleep but not your brain. Your brain will perform checks, maybe an itch to see if your awake, if you ignore the itch, you'll hear someone yell your name that's usually all I can take, but if you can remain still and ignore the noises, you'll get that free fall feeling, fight it, it's very hard, after that you can lucid dream. user try sleeping with a light on and white noise. What's your caffeine intake?

could be schizophrenia. sounds/hallucinations

I have around 8 onces every morning

take a vacation

>sorry, 8 onces of coffee.

Look up sensory deprivation. That's what user is talking about above.

Well, if it were 8oz weed I would've known what it is lul.

Does it only happen at night? If not you're probably going crazy, but don't ask Sup Forums for advice, get some help.

At night it worsens, though in the day I only see the things Ive described before, with the occasional non-existent people i hear in the background.

Yer a schitzo Harry...

learn about buddhism, relax

The explosive noises could be exploding head syndrome. Not even kidding that's what it's called en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

Interesting

Thats weird, ive never heard of it.

yes, something weird is happening
it is probably my fault

i've experienced exactly what you're talking about many times OP. but i've only experienced it while withdrawing from alcohol.

Schizophrenia.

Next!

Congrats, you're suffering from early onset schizophrenia.