IF YOU'RE READING THIS, WW3 HAS BEGUN

>Wake up and look at TV

>"WW3" has started

>Hear screaming outside

What do you do in hour 1? hour 2? the first night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zybo5hqIJW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to sleep

*EVERYBODY* WINS!

youtube.com/watch?v=zybo5hqIJW0

If my country takes part (it probably will), ill sign up for the military depending on whats at stake.

Masturbate one last time

shitpost on Sup Forums

first post best post

Alert Sup Forums and tell them that it's happening

vote for trump to save us all

Keep watching the news.

omfg, I hear vibrations outside.

Eat Mushrooms to enhance my vision then go on a spree before getting ontop of a building and flying off the building with full grace to my utter demise.

oh boy a roleplay thread
MY FAVORITE

>life goes on in uninterrupted in new zealand
sucks to be so far removed from the happenings

This.

Also see if I can find a live stream.

It's you mom having her "secret mommy play time".

>live in a far away corner of Brazil
>in a farm near a tiny rural city away from anything in South BR
>the screaming is probably the car radio since there is no one around the farm house except for some cows
>go back to the TV, make some hot cocoa and enjoy the fireworks in my comfy home

It would be great desu

"If you fight the enemy, it wins." - A wise man once said that. I guess I'd let myself get killed?

roll over, and fall alseep soundly and peacefully knowing the worst that can happen is that humanity survives.. and hope I never wake up.

Needs more anime music to be Sup Forums

take a buttload of LSD, smoke all of my weed along with the people I love and just wait for the mushroom cloud to cuck me up

The first and last real happening thread. :/

Comfy time.

>What do you do in hour 1? hour 2? the first night?

Go immediately under my bed before to surrender

Get a worthless qualification or degree so I fall under skilled profession so I don't get drafted

This

If I live through it I can tell my kids and grandkids stories similar to what my great-grandfather told me about Okinawa and Iwo Jima

Go down to the recruiting station and be glad something is finally happening. Hell. I might even livestream the helmet cam of my death to the terrified NEETs of the Northern Annexed Territories.

Same here remote tax in aus I will be comfy as fuck watching the world burn

Kill every jew until there are none left.

Get in my truck load it up with as much canned, dry food and water as humanly possible.

Take only backroads 400 miles down to my dads place in the middle of nowhere desert

We have a cave we found that has a mountain river flowing through it so constantly pure water

literallly in the middle of nowhere

we will just go live there and see what happens

Go back to sleep, there's nothing i can do

get fucking hyped that we're finally having a generation-defining struggle again

Get right with the Lord and then reenlist .

Probably re-activate my World of Warcraft account and do some random heroics

>not "TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN"

Play gta 5 till the internet went out

This. My country wouldn't be involved at first so I would enjoy it while I can.

Play some video games and rejoice in the fact that I won't have to study for the BAR anymore.

Snipe minorities from the woods if its chaos outside, keep track off it all on my counting stick. Try and get an impressive score before dying.

We must pray to kek for another happening... it's been too long.

Kek

>falling for memes
is Sup Forums pure autism now?

Then what

pick up some tools, as much water and gas i can find, weapon and run north innawoods

top ferrari

depend on what happens

>Strap on that helmet and start shooting

>not taking some whiskey and PCP and maximizing the rampage

Then play story mode until the power goes out

>desert
The Mexicans will find you, and destroy your river.

>put on my milsurp
>grab my bugout bag and guns
>hunt niggers like predator in a mad max world

what if Ahmed wants you to keep a lookout for him and your wife in the shed while they take position in the master bedroom?

>hour 1
Check what I got at home and how long I can survive
>hour 2
Accept Christianity and pray to Jesus
>the first night
Sleep

Then I try to survive for another 60~ years.

Then what (checked btw)

Hour 1: Everything I can to bolster my supplies of food and water.

This would probably go on well into the first few days. I live in a really small mountain town that's not likely to get hit by any nuclear fallout if it comes to that, I'd try my best to ride that bitch out.

Rally behind Emperor Trump and be there when Constantinople is retaken and the last brown man is executed

>hour 1
grab my revolver, load it with 357, holster it to my belt.

throw a bunch of ammo, my gold coins, a handful of silver coins, my important documents, beef jerky, walkies, batteries, etc. into a bag. grab a jug of water. put it next to the bag. put everything near the door. (except for my revolver, which is holstered)

get my wife to prepare similarly

>hour 2
try to get on the internet. if the internet is working, go to Sup Forums and twitter and find out what's going on. if not, try radio.

>hour 3
depends on what happened in hour 2

Of course, but it's Republican autism.

first i'll wait for the import substitution industrialization, then i'll get an overpaided job as an ingineer.
and finaly i'd be comfy knowing my country won't get involve as we did in WWII

Watch as Yurop and North America get BTFO and Brazil becomes a superpower because everyone else is dead

>Animu musik XD
Fuck off.

Probably just fap and drink. The mental spank bank never loses connection.

Bend over and kiss my ass good bye.

I am 8 burger kilometers from the White House.

Flee Toronto to live with the rest of my family who all live in Fredericton.

Do nothing desu. Anyone stupid enough to challenge the US would be decimated by us. If the US isn't involved, just shitpost about brown folk dying.

chinaman, i would think about stones and glasshouses before trying to meme anyone

Grab my bugout bag, buy supplies and head innawoods

1) Kill Neighbours immediatly before fully take in what's going on.

2) Steal all their shit, especially gun ammo

3) Prepare for the long treck to the Svalbard Global Seed Vault

Same old, same old.

>What do you do in hour 1? hour 2? the first night?
Go kick Germany's ass for the third time.

i'm from poland

there's a high chance the area i live in is already occupied

>the long treck to the Svalbard Global Seed Vault
A-aren't you an island?

Go to the recruitment offices and enlist to defend my country

I'm headed to the truck stop at the end of the world.

Grab my weapons, along with some dry food and bottled water that I keep stocked. Then make my way to my great-grandma's house out in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully the rest of the family will meet me there. My dad always told me to head there if SHTF and we can't meet up in the city. Then I'd wait for news updates, and in the worst case scenario, try to make my way up to the uninhabited parts of Canada.

What would you do about the war raging outside?

Have fun getting flesh eating bacteria or parasites.

>m-muh boiling!
Doesn't always kill all bacteria. Especially not them cave dwelling archaebacteria.

Start up my portable generator, get my emergency bourbon and plug in my 2TB HDD of Ron Paul memes.

get surprised that: *It Ain't Me* hasn't started playing yet

Rape and torture to death my neighbors. Take their supplies. Slowly expand my area of raping, torturing, murdering, and stealing until someone gets lucky and kills me.

Your country is already undergoing ww3, your media just renames "invasion" to "migrant crisis"

I'd go out, get a gun and start rounding up women whom I shall impregnate. In 10 years time I'll have my own army.

I live in the remote south (alps) of Germany. Far enough to get hit first but close enough to see the nukes falling on Munich.

Probably would ether decide to venture into the mountains and build a shack there or jump into the fray and die dishonorably with muhammad cutting off my head.

Would probably throw a coin to decide.

is there any truly romete are left in europe?

Idk if ww3 would reuse songs from other war soundtracks. Whoever made the war would be accused of unoriginality.

hope you have a boat

The only winning move is not to play

pyrenees. northern scotland. parts of finland and norway. underdeveloped eastern european countries

>get a gun
>Britain
Your plan failed at step two.

you just gave up a lot of info on your location bro.

probably head to the coast, get on my boat and head to pic related. For my weapon I would use a compound bow. Stay the fuck away from people.

I can easily get a gun.

Screaming outside probably means we're being invaded so I'll enlist and fight and likely die.

If there's fighting on us soil as the start of ww3 I'll just start laughing, I don't have a bomb shelter to survive the MAD that will follow.

Start downloading everything from e621.net before the internet goes down for good.

>Take only backroads 400 miles down to my dads place in the middle of nowhere desert
>you will never be this comfy
fuck i hate being an east coaster sometimes

Internet still working?
Can't be that bad. Go to sleep.

If the internet goes dark, then I will initiate protocol happening.
Wait two weeks in my basement, have batteries there for about two weeks of iPad. Not sure what I will watch.

Then I will look outside what kind of apocalypse is going on.

If it's just war, like you say, go back into basement, charge batteries with my car's engine, which is parked in said basement, wait for 2 more weeks.
Lock basement.
Repeat.

I won't tell you how much food and water I have stacked.

My designated shitting bag will be glorious after some months.
What will I do with it?
Probably literally create a shit post in real life.

This. And it i dont live thought it, its also a win

>I grab my army backpack and pack all my survival supplies. Clothes, canned food, rope, knives, etc...
>Leave my apartment and run to my girlfriends home
>on the way I raid my dispensary for hash
>when I get to my qts place, make sure her family is safe, then use her moms car to get to my families place
>drive to my families place, tell everyone to stay there, my dad and I will go raid the nearest hunting store for guns, ammo and survival gear
>do that, come back, pick up everyone, and drive up north innawoods through park trails and side streets and seek refuge among the natives, learning the tricks of surviving the harsh climate in northern Canada