What's your opinion on India, Sup Forums? A few conditions though...

What's your opinion on India, Sup Forums? A few conditions though. Your reply must not contain the following words (in lowercase or uppercase or leetspeak):
- poo
- shit
- designated

Also, your reply MUST contain a anti-muslim joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turd

feces

appointed

>Specified local defecation roads
also Bahmanis

I like the mythos part...
and toiletization of india.

Opinions invalid because they didn't include a anti-mudslum joke.

>Not using Helvetica or Futura

I didn't make the image, friend-o-matic.

But it isn't full map of India.

I'm not a big fan of that particular country, tbqh...

You're right. Here's a full picture.

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts

Why dont you let us be in charge again? We'd fix the waste issue and the smart ones can come here to be docters or something.

Why don't you include territories which are already part of India.

The UK ruined it in the first place

>Indian is a democracy
>National literacy rate is 74%

Yep. We were literally the largest economy in the world with world-class everything, but British faggots ruined it all by plundering and systematically oppressing everyone. Now we have to rebuild everything.

>superpower by 1030

Apathy

Yeh only because the ungrateful cunts wanted independence

Greatest ally

I respect your religious traditions such as Buddhism and Hinduism, and also your willingness to push back against uppity muzzies.

Appointed
Defecation
Routes

What's the difference between a hindu and a muslim?

None.

Ba dum tss

Interesting video. It's not wrong, India is pretty terrible to be quite honest.

India didn't exist before Brits made it though.
So what "we" are you talking about?

The Bhagavad Gita is pretty cool

Complete waste of quads. kys.

You forgot to include Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

>What is the difference between Indians and Arabs?
Nothing

According to your logic Europe didn't existed before European Union was formed.

>Europe didn't existed before European Union was formed.

But It's true.

oh, look, some dynasty that ruled some territories that are part of modern india, and didn't rule some others that are.

fuck off Pashit, your country is a post colonial administrative region.

Great argument. I am totally dumbfounded.

Europe is a continent. Just a geographical region. A LITERAL social construct.

Only retards and globalists try to make it more than what it actually is and ever was.

Indians level of we wuzzing is reaching level of KANGZ.

Retard there is difference between 'India' and the 'Republic of India'. The Republic of India is the successor of British India. Greeks called whole South Asia region as India.

fucking disgusting subhumans, but at least they're not mohammedans

you're dumb if you didn't see the argument

now this is just an insult

The idea of India as a nation is so old that it's even mentioned in religious texts.

I'm not sure whether worshipping goats is worse than fucking them.

I think it's really cool.

Sure, there's a lot of unhygienic and illiterate people but the various cultures and religions really fascinate me.

We don't worship american women

All your posts so far have been 'let me tell you about your country' tier.

the only time your country is ever relevant is when Ronaldo scores a goal

Pretty sure you meant cows...?
Or were you talking about Muslims instead?

If you Southern Europeans collectively come together and feel proud of your Latin heritage then it is totally okay for you. But if we South Asians come together and feel proud about our ancient Indian heritage then according to you we are We Wuzzing.

yeah, but India existed as just the name for a geographical region, a sub-continent. A LITERAL social construct. A Greek social construct for that matter.

No Indian woke up and said "I sure feel Indian today" up until Britain made it an administrative region and named it after the sub-continent it occupied.

India is just a British administrative region made independent. An administrative region that has to make laws making it illegal to even promote secession since they know what happened to Britain and the empire would also happen to India.

>What is the difference between Japan and South Korea?
Nothing, except South Korea is a low-budget Japan.

its fecal matter, just like your neighbors religion

> until Britain made it an administrative region and named it after the sub-continent it occupied.

> oh, look, some dynasty that ruled some territories that are part of modern india, and didn't rule some others that are.

I hope you are just trolling, and not really this stupid.

Super interesting country with pretty amazing history, culture and food.

Also seems like one of the most unequal and potentially un-empathetic cultures in the world. I've heard from several sources that indians often seem to have little regard for other human beings.

So I have mixed feelings about india. I hope you don't go full retard and start slaughtering muslims. And while you're distracted, corporations take over your entire economy, government and society.

Who else will?

Considering average Indian levels of litteracy, what logic is there for me to expect a Indian to aducate anyone about anything?

The difference is that the "Latin Heritage" is based on the language and roman empire.
Which did factually ruled over Southern Europe. All of it.

>The "Indian" heritage
I'd like to see what Assamese and Dravidians have to say about this shit and their "Indian" heritage, whatever that is...

I think you should stop fucking for two seconds and your lower class people need to learn manners

>Also seems like one of the most unequal and potentially un-empathetic cultures in the world. I've heard from several sources that indians often seem to have little regard for other human beings.

The Indians I've known in America all seemed to have normal levels of empathy, but I do think Indian culture is uniquely biased toward favoring strict hierarchies in society.

Well according to our ancient scriptures this whole South Asia region constitutes a single nation called Bharat and this nation was founded by Bharat tribes after winning the war of ten kings. And the aim of Mauryan Empire was to create Akhand Bharat (Undivided India).

Easily butthurt, overly sensitive

You would't know stupid if it hit you in the head.

Pakistan/Bangladesh was the logical progression of India to its native ethno-religious states until the gov. of India MADE IT ILLEGAL TO DO TO INDIA WHAT INDIA DID TO THE U.K.

FUCKING
HILARIOUS

And Indians are so pathetic thay they can't possibly understand the IRONY.

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

>designated shutting streets
>poo in the fucking loo
t. knower

> the gov. of India MADE IT ILLEGAL TO DO TO INDIA WHAT INDIA DID TO THE U.K.
How is that relevant, you dummy? We were talking about the idea of India as a country. I told you that it's been mentioned in old Indian texts and multiple empires have spanned over the entire area. Now you are shifting goalposts.

And the goal of Alexander was conquering from ocean to ocean, so I guess that proves the existence of a proto greco-indian identity some idiot fuck is going to we wuz about to justify his failed state.

this

Oh, I don't deny India as a country.

I deny India as a nation with any pretense to any historical identity.

Hence the idiocy of saying "WE WUZ richer than x" since there was no "WE India" before the Brits made it.

you forgot to remove the title at the top that says it's about the 2004 Tsunami

Lot of big talk coming from Spain's bitch.

A normal Japanese person would experience a gorgeous diarrhea in India

This is what I think of India.

SHIT they are on to me!

Mauryans just wanted to bring Bharat under one government. Even when there were different kingdoms and empires in South Asia they considered themselves to be part of Bharat. All of them part of same civilization.

And even though Alexzander conquered different civilizations he didn't considered people from other civilizations to be Hellenic. In his empire Egyptians were still Egyptians, Babylonians were still Babylonians, Persians were still Persians and Indians were still Indians. This means Bharat (India for greeks) constituted a single civilization irrespective of who ruled it.

I cannot wait to move out of this country.

Why?

>Mauryans just wanted to bring Bharat under one government. Even when there were different kingdoms and empires in South Asia they considered themselves to be part of Bharat. All of them part of same civilization.
So basically to unite India like Sei with China? That makes sense.

Though I'm not sure the Mauryans would have realised how much things changed later. And
>pakistan
>afghanistan
>being with hindus and sikhs
Lol

Please get out of here and get shot by some drunk raceist white man.

So some king pretext to imperialism over a geographical region is proof for the existence of a nation/common identity shared by the people living in said geographical region?

Please.

You fell victim to some propagandistic dank memes to keep you from seeking the independence of your ethnic state and you're repeating them like they are your beliefs.

No point in arguing with the tools.

Wait a second if modern Indians get to WE WUZ over ancient Indian dynasties then we get to WE WUZ the Roman empire and so can Aussies, Kiwis, leafs, Yanks, all the different latin Americans except Peru, French Polynesians and the list goes on

Biggest cucks in history, delusional patriots, smelly and dirty.

Because it is a shit hole (somewhat in a literal sense as well)
Not every country in the world is white nor do all of them have lax gun laws.

>inb4
>"Holy Roman Empire 2: the Return of Empraz"

>
You fell victim to some propagandistic dank memes to keep you from seeking the independence of your ethnic state and you're repeating them like they are your beliefs.

I want whole Humanity to come under one government and start colonizing outer space with habitable stations on earth's orbit, lunar-outpost and Martian colony. And you want me to focus mh energy to make my state Indipendent.

If what aliens get to see of humanity is Indians, I fear for my safety as part of the human species.

So according to you there are aliens in nearby stars who have technology to reach us but still aren't able to setup connection with us using Electro-Magnetic wave signals. How retard you must have to be.

That particular idiot was confused because India has a separate national bird (peacock) as well as a separate national animal (tiger).

GIVE GOA BACK

Well even Southern Europeans like are raceist towards us and you want to live with these kind of morons.

Honestly?
I have a lot of positive and negative things to say. As a country you seem dirty and uncivilized. As diaspora you don't cause trouble but you're only second to the Chinese in the mass invasion of Australia. As a civilization you were a cradle of civilization which I was pretty shocked about because I always assumed the Brit's gave you civ.

Like Iran, you have a pretty good history but it's being squandered being street shitters and other kinds of things.

After reading a lot of Asian history, I gotta say my favorite army is the Sikh empire one.
The general tenets of the religion preach real peace and tolerance. Not to mention them militarising their religion and quickly recapturing lands stolen by the Muslim's (who usually outnumber them by thousands.) gives me a dejavu of the crusaders.

OS SINOS DA VELHA GOA E AS BOMBARDAS DE DIU SERÃO SEMPRE PORTUGUESES

I am unlikely to move to any Southern European country though. Besides, they won't be able to identify me as a stereotypical Indian based on how I look anyway...

Poo in the Loo

>India under Muslims
>great rich empire

>India under British
>biggest trade company lots of monies

>India under Indians
>literally a shithole

Inferior subhumans with short benises. They should have stayed under Muslim rule so the Muslims remove their dindu poo in the loo religion and force them to have basic hygiene.

Is Canada in any place to call other country cucks? At least America has Trump.

GIMME MY WALLET BACK, YOU FISH-STINKING NIGGER!

actually people with short penises are superior

Upper middle class and rich Indians are the most arrogant and self centered people in the history of earth.

But westernized working class Indians are often decent.

>India under Indians
>Space age Imperialism

WE

WUZ

This is our rocket made by us using our technology. What is 'We' in it. You Tajiks can only dream about it.

Is it fueled by poo?

Are you the same guy who was blabbering about Goa on that thread some time ago? Why so obsessed? No one in UK cares about India.

Why aren't Nepal,Bangladesh and Bhutan part of India? Who allowed this bordergore around Bangladesh?

Also captcha: toilets call

>Nepal,Bangladesh and Bhutan
Because they're the ones that got away. It'll be interesting to see what's the world like half a millennia from now
>EU vs North America vs South America vs Africa vs ME vs East Asia vs Central Asia vs South Asia vs ASEAN in the great solar system wide space race

autism

M8 you're the one that was shitting up a thread made by street shitters