What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Don't have enough money to pay her the same amount

not good enough in photoshop lul

She's as fucking fat as you are, so wtf are you even asking?

Guess my heads too human sized, need to get mine shrunk like his.

i get sick of people after an hour or so a day, tops and cant stand the idea of having to hang out with the same person in everything i do.?

what happens if i want to go abroad on an impulse or stay in bed for a say or get freakish addicted to the gym or my studies?

my standards are too high to get with a fatty

I am not that fat

Then you are fucked.
Enjoy being alone

sounds more like a reason than an excuse

i got a small dick

Higher standards.

Pretty sure the staying in bed one is all you do.

Femanon here.

You can't even get a fat girl to fuck you? Most fat girls are so desperate they'll literally suck your dick just for saying hello to them, but for some inexplicable reason you can't figure out how to make that happen.

some guys are more insecure than fat girls

thats my point asshole, i do like being alone.

yeah, iv done the whole relationship thing before, was profoundly unhappy... there's nothing wrong with it but I'm just too used to doing my own thing....in truth I do wish I was more into settling down and i wonder how this will affect me later in life but now i just don't feel that way

I'm a fag with quite some standarts, and i live in Russia

no actually, i generally do that one day every week or so to recharge or if im hungover or whatever but mostly i split my time between studies and the gym... every few months i go someplace random with a moments notice... i dont think that conducive to other people

no excuses

Never met a girl I cared for. Will keep waiting. Maybe I'll meet her, maybe I won't. Made it this long without her. Obviously she isn't needed.

NO FUCKING WAY

eggman???

I confirm
>hello
cock in her mouth

Nice's photoshop

On shit it's him.