I am a child born of incest. ask me anything

I am a child born of incest. ask me anything

Are your parents married?

No.

Are you normal?

>IQ
>physical appearance
>emotional capabilities

Do you have any mental and/or physical deformities?

What size shoe do you wear?

how long have you been on /b?

Are you retarded?

No i am not normal.
IQ is 111
Physical appearance is alright
Emotional capabilities are somewhat detached because of my past, and i have no sexual desires

what were your parents brother and sister or like cousins? and are they together now?

Are you a good banjo player?

I used to i was born with what the doctors called a severe toe walker and what they would do is position my foot, and cast it, and repeat it until it was normal. I also went through many physical therapies.

"your past" care to elaborate?

since like 2011 so 6 years
they were siblings and no they are not

probs the same as any fucker on this board

well, my "father" ran out on my mom right before i was born, because i guess he came to the realization that having a baby with his sister was a bit fucked. So my mom had to raise me on her own, and to cope with this she turned to drinking and heavy abuse of prescription drugs. One day when i was around 3 she took me to the doctor and i started to receive treatment for my conditions. She did not want to pay the fees and she had no insurance so soon after that she put me in foster care and i resided there until i was 12 when i was put into an abusive home where i was basically a house maid.

dubs of truth

i lived there until i turned 18 and started to receive funding from the government for my disabilities and i moved into my own place where i reside today.

fuck man that's a shitty hand you got dealt. I'm sorry man, hope you're doing okay.

>i was basically a house maid

show tits.

Well if that's true I feel bad for you.

well to be honest that is barely scratching the surface of the hell i went through, but thanks. I am also very well and i am planning to further my education and get my bachelors of chemistry and go from there

please don't. i felt bad for me for a long time too. never did me or anyone else any good. but i appreciate your sympathy user

well you're doing way better than I am. I've been through stuff as well, mostly emotional and shit but clearly it was pretty bad since its affected me so much. Carry on user, be successful, don't be like me

How did you find out about the incest?

trust me i let it affect me too and i followed into my mother's footsteps and became addicted to alcohol but then i started to clean myself up and work towards bettering myself, because no one is gonna do it for you.

Well alright then, you seem to be going along well anyways.

I just went to my daughter's room to see if she was on Sup Forums. Okay, you're not her.

this

well despite going into foster care i still maintained relations with my mom and when i was about 6 i started asking about my father and she told me that when a boy and girl love eachother very much, blah blah blah, and she went on to say that sometimes brothers and sisters can feel that way, and yeah

somewhat yeah. thanks.

Where are you from and were are you parents from and what race are you?

I want to fuck my sister too because she is a slut can your mom provide any tips how her brother approached to her

Now I'm laughing. I just indirectly admitted to something.

I am from British Columbia and my mom is too as for my dad he could be anywhere and i wouldn't know or care really. I am white, and most of my heritage is either dutch or belgium

Op are your parents actually retards ?
Like seeiousyl if you fuck your sister use a condkm

Are your satin?

So I was fucking my sister... and she stops me and says, "Wow you fuck just like Dad." I said, "Yeah, that's what Mom tells me."

I bet he's very soft

Well I guess that means incest happends in other places than the thirld world and alabama then.

garbage is garbage, and it has no racial preference or territorial preference

And so smooth.

>tries to insult people on internet
>calls them retarded
>can't form a proper sentence

there's only one retard here

THAT'S a fun family.

OP doesn't seem like human garbage, your consensus is false, my dude.

idk what u mean exactly but trips of truth i guess

kek

OP here i was talking about my parents

Satin isn't smooth are you retarded

The way it catches on my fingertips ECH

Do your extra chromosomes grant you super powers?

Incest loser big nosed jew

oh i c

How old were they?

Incest usually only causes major damage after several generations of incest.

i was born when they were 18(mom) and 19(dad) so i guess i was conceived when they were 17 and 18

you are indeed correct although i was still born with many conditions, not all severe

Trolled you! HAHAHAHA!

Im on the phone I can't type properly and yes incest is for retards why would you fuck your sister or mother or any family member

First time on Sup Forums?

Do you know if having you was intentional or did they just not want to abort you / have condoms?

Answer the question, kike. Do you have super powers? Do your extra chromosomes grant you special wishes? The world needs to know. Time to settle the age old matter once and for all.

it was intentional, which is why i revile my mother for making a decision like that

My great grandparents are cousins

Not OP

Not with first degree relatives such as OP's. She's lucky escape any serious birth defects.

Because fucking my sister is great, and our daughter is the best of both of us.

*he

So you would rather not of been born at all? We were all destined to be who we were the instant the universe was created, id rather have got to live than not at all. I mean its a shame and all, but theres a silver lining in that cloud trust me. Maybe your mom could have done a better job being a parent.

You listen here and you listen good. I don't give two flying shits who you is or is not, sir. All I care about are your goddamn magic wishes. Answer the fucking question, you sniveling little snake. We know what you're hiding. Such information could cure cancer and save nations, but your kike blood boils at the thought of helping others, doesn't it.

Why won't you answer me?

Sjw faggot

You referred to yourself as basically a maid when younger earlier...

I thought about that a lot actually and even though the result of her despicable actions was me getting a life, i still think it was wrong, and disgusting. Still, i am grateful for what i have and what i don't have to put up with, but yeah i still revile what she did and i condemn her for it.

Not OP but I have a different outlook than you, not disagreeing with your beliefs at all but holy shit I wish I wasn't born

xd

there are male housemaids. read a book called "a child called it" and tell me he isn't essentially just a housemaid.

maids don't have to be women

The only thing that matters is what you do now. Your past sucks no doubt but you and only you are in charge of your future. Good Ruck, user. And Godspeed

sed mundum, non est paratum

likewise user, and thanks.

Most people commonly associate the word maid with females however.

Thx

Alright buddy, maybe you didn't quite hear me the first time. I get it. You're one of them foreigners I see on the news from time to time. But what you have to understand is that here in America, we speak God's chosen language, American. Start making sense or I'll make sense of ya, you feel me, son?

Definition of maid
: an unmarried girl or woman especially when young : virgin
a : maidservant
b : a woman or girl employed to do domestic work

notice how i used the word essentially? yeah, that means i am not saying i am the definition of a housemaid tryhard.

its probably not, dont empathize others especially on here

Sometimes I'm reminded that other oldfags come here now and again, and it makes me reminisce of the old Sup Forums

*was

don't need to tell someone not to do something when i already did
see

When referring to the character of the book, not yourself.

what? also nice dubs

Um, when I worked at a temp agency, I was assigned as a maid. I cleaned hotel rooms. I'm a guy. So, technically, I might have had a different title, like a male stewardess on an airplane, but I did work as a maid. Not the person you are talking to, but maid is a job that was once assigned just to women but men do work it.

housemaid
ˈhaʊsmeJd/Submit
noun
a female domestic employee, especially one who cleans reception rooms and bedrooms.

Then you are a domesticated female!

Who gave birth to you?

my uncle...

a person who is a shadow of her former self

also technically yes

...who is a guy who worked that job. I'm not the guy you originally replied to, but the job title is maid, and it does conflict with the definition when a guy fills the job. Job is Maid. A guy did it, so a guy was a maid. I'm out... eh...

Do you like this character?
>out b4 spoilers