My mom overdosed and died at the age of 39 yesterday. She died peacefully. There was no trauma or sexual assault found...

My mom overdosed and died at the age of 39 yesterday. She died peacefully. There was no trauma or sexual assault found. The person who gave it to her was a friend that she was going on a date with. She left her 19 year old(me) and 7 year old. Her 7 year old doesn't have a father and I'm all he has left. She had been clean for over a year, but this guy convinced her to take a hotshot. What a good friend.Life is fucking horrible. The only thing stopping me from ending it is my younger brother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRC6FwjPZS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry for your loss user. Life is a lot less shitty with a good brother like you.

Dammit user you got any source of income?

And you have no living relatives?

Not yet. I have some complications that I have to take care of. I'll do anything to support my younger brother. I'm hoping my mom's side of the family will help me at least keep custody if my brother. They're pretty wealthy, so there's hope. I loved my mother so much, this feels like a nightmare.

You got any other relatives like uncles or aunts?

You shoud've replied to that fuckin meme

Kek

i dont wana be shit what contry are OP from i just wana mesure the situation shit factor

Hoping my great aunt helps me out.
United States, Wisconsin.

Not going to tell you the obvious, that that's horrible and I'm sorry for your loss, I don't know you, and you already know what it's like.

Well?
What are you gonna do about this tragedy? Sit in the corner and bawl your eyes out and be a useless sack of meat? Just going to exist with your brother for a little bit until the next tragedy hits one of the two of you? Because the next tragedy is coming, and it's going to reach you.
You can just sit around and do nothing if that's what you want it's perfectly understandable by everyone. Just grief all day long, after all, your misery is excused because you just lost your mother.

That's an option. Do nothing, it's easy.

Or will you suck it up and do the thing that's been long due: become the man you're destined to become in order to overcome this tragedy? In order to get your life back on track. In order to not be a useless sack of shit when everyone else is. In order to give your brother the kind of chance at becoming a man himself one day. It's all in your control, from here on out only you decide what's going to happen tomorrow.
Don't cling to the dead for too long. The dead don't care for the living in return. The living care for the living. But do learn your lesson, your mother made a terrible mistake and there are many choices she made that lead her to that point.
Don't make the same mistake.
If you decide to bring your world back into order, then you have a duty to live a righteous and strong life, from a position of power not weakness. Of course it's going to be hard, it's easy to do nothing and wallow in self pity until tragedy knocks on your door yet again.
But your duty is to harden yourself, get strong so that when tragedy does dare to manifest itself to you again, you're ready to face it head on.

So that's what you should do. Face it head on, with a furious intent to bring everything back to where it belongs.
It's all on you now, pour your soul into this.

This user knows how to right speeches.

lol I highly doubt she died peacefully overdosing on drugs. One less waster whore in the world anyway.

Id say sorry for your loss but that means nothing. The pain will be horrible. It will lessen with time but not by much. You need to now occupy your time otherwise you'll be doing the same. Post pics of a drawing. Any drawing, the more chaotic the better. Grab a pen and draw or scratch marks on a paper and post this. Let rage in. The more anger and hatred you put on paper the better. Scream at the paper. Get mad and weep, post result

He doesn't need to know that, or maybe he does.

Go stab the fucker who gave her drugs

Do you hear it OP? It's the sound of no one fuckin cares.

742152802 is right and one qvestion what skils you hawe if you dont have make (Iam from east eu so life a constant battle) but whe have saing smiths dont beat the stel baceuse they dont like it bacuse they wana make it stornger

Go to Europe leve US eu has better social net

drawing isn't for everyone, but find a harmless pass time and go hard as fuck in it

sorry for you loss user.
here's a video of a drugdealer getting hit with a whip.
I fucking hate everyone and everything assosiated with illegal drugs

youtu.be/TRC6FwjPZS4

1:30 where the good part starts

Should've replied to the posts..tsk tsk..

I wish I could wish you luck, but my luck would probably just fuck with your good luck and polute so at the very least I give my sorrow