Does any medfag know how to sever the optical nerve through the sinuses and keep it from self-repairing...

Does any medfag know how to sever the optical nerve through the sinuses and keep it from self-repairing? I need to permanently blind somebody. Consensual, of course.

Self bump. Need the help.

Bump

Why

Sensory deprivation

If I can get a relatively detailed answer I will pay 100$ in PayPal or Bitcoin

Last bump before I let the thread die. Willing to pay for semi detailed advice.

Kill yourself.

Email me
[email protected]

Not a necessarily helpful answer

Will do

Ophthalmologist here.

No nerve can self repair.
Also, use a gun

Will not work. Not trying to kill patient.

Also, I've heard of optical nerves coming back together a few times, and I need this to be as permanent as possible.

With drugs I mean, not entirely by itself, I don't want her to be able to change her mind and fix it

Pretty sure you need a surgeon's level of skill and knowledge to attempt something like that with out killing them one way or another

I'm relatively sure that there is nothing dangerous /that/ close to where I'm trying to cut. If blood loss gets that bad I'll just burn it shut. It's worked before.

The other thing is infection. Try explaining that wound to a doctor.
Also WTF, this is serial killer level of fucked up.

Was getting help via email but I believe they're no longer responding. Still offering 100$+ via PayPal or most Cryptos for help

Not a serial killer, entirely consentual, and I'm being careful as to not cause infection.

No judge is gonna believe that is consentual. Simpilist answer i can give is blindness by laser pointer. Seems like a better alternative then cutting someones eye open. Also if they have second thoughts the police are gonna come after you like Charles manson

That wouldn't be complete blindness. The goal here is to entirely remove sight.

Thanks for the advice everyone but I've gotten the information I needed and will be rewarding the one who helped me. Letting thread die.

Then use a blindfold. Jesus kids these days are quick to self destructive behavior.

I'll look for you on the news under "local man gouges out girls eyes in the latest youth challenge"

Both of us are adults and that's not permanent. Read the thread before posting.

Gouging would hurt her natural beauty, i want this to be medically done