Sup Forumsro's i need help

Sup Forumsro's i need help.
I feel haunted by gf's sexual experiences before myself, considering she's so quiet, I didn't expect this, and I thought I'd get over it, but I just can't seem to shake those thoughts from time to time.
I feel very angry, jealous and disappointed every time I think about the fact that someone else saw her tits or pussy or whatever.
Part of me wants to beat the ever loving shit out of them, while the other part of me remains confused.
What do Sup Forums?

Grow up you little bitch

Thanks dude, all of my problems are solved, you are so awesome

I get you. Try talking to her about it, and if nothing works out, you can always try to find a virgin gf

Listen up mister autismo, get your shit together, and think rationaly.

Be here now, young padawan. The past cannot be changed. Fuck her harder than ever, try and sexual acting/role playing, you can assume the identity of her former dicks and she can show you just what she did with each of them. In detail. Imagine the fun!

Its part of life
First time I got non v gf I felt the same as you OP
Its whatever insecurities cause you don't feel alpha 24/7
It'll pass, understand she's with you cause she likes YOU

Rationally speaking she's, by her own admission as well, somewhat of a cold person when it comes to communication that's not eye-to-eye.
That coldness, pardon the phrase, triggers my jealousy due to some benign self-confidence problems that I just can't seem to get over.
How should I approach talking to her?

How many experiences are we talking about? Was she not a virgin when you first had sex? I'm a girl myself and I had 3 partners before my boyfriend but they were all online, I only posted nudes to my latest ex and the rest it was just sexual talk through text and nothing more. He's alright with it because my current bf took my virginity. Is this a similar scenario? Maybe you shouldn't hold such a grudge depending how many partners she had and what was the worst she did with them. On the bright side think about this: you're the best guy she probably had otherwise she wouldn't want to be with you

Oldfag here.

Let me help you overcome this very common problem. Happens to all young men.

A simple mental exercise helps.

1.) Do you think that you and her are equal? Yes or no?

2.) If yes, have you ever had sex with someone else beside her before you met?
Yes or no?

3.) If yes, why are you so upset? You've done it before you were together and so has she. So what? What matters is now and the fact that she is with you. Live with now. Not yesterday. Have confidence in yourself, don't judge yourself compared to others.
Ask yourself, does it truly matter about the past? Yes or no?

If you said no to( 1.)--- Then you don't view your relationship as a real one and only view her as a sexual toy. Work with that. Your jealousy stems from self doubt.

If you said no to (2.) What you have is fear of the unknown then. You see her.more like a judge, not a person that is in a relationship with you and therefore finds you awesome.

If you said no to number 3, that the past matters, then hold yourself to the same standards as you hold her.

You say that there's something bothering you, you explain what it is, you can say how you feel, what triggers you, etc. If you're in a relationship, both sides need to be happy. If she doesn't want to make you happy and help you with your problem, then she's not for you.

Thats pretty common OP that's just your inner monkey beating it's chest.
You need to man up and realize that women have needs too. It's also pretty irrational if it was before she met you.

Several, among them losing virginity outside of a relationship. She wasn't a virgin. She sent nudes out, all that was admittedly well over a year before we even hooked up. I'd like to think I'm the best guy, and considering I am by far her longest relationship, and that she has helped me overcome my extremely disagreeable nature, I feel like a moron even being jealous about this.

1. Yes, all though, at times I feel she doesn't view us as equals and that kind of shit leaves a lasting impact even though it is something said in the heat of an argument.
2. Yes.
3. The past doesn't matter as much as it does in my head, but you know the feeling of just not being able to get over something?

Just a whole lot of confidence issues caused by elementary and early high school. A whole fucking lot, and no matter how I look now and what people say and whatnot, the feeling of insignificance and inferiority persists.

Honestly coldness is reality
Find yourself someone else if that coldness keeps coming
She might have issues and you have issues so find girl
Become friend with girl
Chill with girl go to SkyZone
2 Month At least
If you grow bond cool
If not OP need therapist

OP here, most likely need therapist anyway.

Hang with friends and go drinking
Its a way to purge the negativity
I get drunk and hang with friends and the next day I feel emotionally better

Same guy
I buy cheap $5 wine and let loose

Why skyzone though

>speed up metabolism
>go eat
> I read women like secks after food puts em in the mood
>go for it or leave good impression win/win thing
also who wants a land whale gf?

Fair point

Don't Sup Forums Sup Forumseta good luck

I'm not op, was just curious. I've never been to skyzone

yeah, why fuckin skyzone?

We all go through this, then over time, we all end up doing slutty thing ourselves and realize that sex is too fun to get hung up on some puritanical bullshit. It hurts now, and there is no quick fix, but you will feel better when you are older.
I used to get sick to my stomach thinking about my then gf and her exes. 20 years later I beg her to have other men in our bed (not in a coucoldish way but in a swingers way).

Take her to pic related op. All will be solved