3/11: UFC FN 106 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7r3HN80mQI8&t=543s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Artem Lobov

Can't wait for Artem to heem Aldo in 12 seconds

>Rogan has stated that he was okay with a Rousey-Bryan Caraway fight should the UFC want to make it and that Rousey would beat 50 percent of the male UFC bantamweights, saying, “There's a lot of guys her size she could beat. I mean, a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke." He also defended this statement a couple of weeks later saying that a much larger opponent like Johny Hendricks would “most likely beat her up” but that against similarly sized opponents she could “easily” catch them in a scramble due to her technical superiority.

Mcgregor just left the ufc. MMA is a sport for failed boxers and trailer trash confirmed.

when is mcgregor boxing mayweather?

Schaub bless this thread.

Hopefully never that's a damn circus act and everyone knows it, He should be focusing on Fergy or Khabib but instead he's trying to make as much money as possible so he can retire and fight neither of them.

I see this as a pretty easy fight for Al. I'll be surprised if he doesn't open as a big favorite.

Someone made a thread about it somewhere around here but I'm too lazy to go look for it. There may not be a date, just intentions.

if goobs ends up fighting mayweather and then retiring his whole career has been a joke relative for how good people percieve him to be.

let's be honest, the only impressive win he has is aldo. Diaz has been beaten by randoms, and so has alvarez.

not saying it's not impressive but hes not even top 20 GOAT imo

youtube.com/watch?v=7r3HN80mQI8&t=543s

He needs to recant telling Schaub to retire next.

What current HW can Schaub beat?

ur opinion = WGAF u goof

When mayweather memes all over McGregor will casuals look at MMA in a more negative light?

>ur opinion
>ur flag

yeah no one cares budy

t. a country with actual combat sports culture

>First and only champ is a cheater in a paper thin division

This

idk man the ufc heavyweight roster was pretty dangerous back in the day

For starters: Stipe Miocic, Fabricio Werdum, Cain Velasquez, Alistair Overeem, Junior Dos Santos, Ben Rothwell, Francis Ngannou, Mark Hunt, Derrick Lewis, Travis Browne, Andrei Arlovski, and Stefan Struve

He would also handle all the LHWs except maybe Jon Jones could give him some trouble for a few rounds.

So when Conor retires without a title defense scheduled, will the new fans he brings in stick around and realize his whole image and legacy was a sham once they notice every other champ actually defends willingly against top contenders?

>beating up gooks and taking their wives back to work in Amsterdam brothels
>actual combat sports culture

I actually forgot Bas Rutten. I am a goof.

We know you are.

fighting is just a job
if he fights mayweather he has won at life

>getting piss drunk at 2pm in a dingy pub before going home and giving your wife and children three rounds of hard sparring
>actual combat sports culture

Aldo is unironically higher on the GOAT list than Conor

This thread is so dead I will just post rares of my girl.

Can this man heem the entire HW division?

For sure a top 15 guy 100%

wtf is going on here? i leave this thread for five minutes, and it all goes to shit.

more of the bird in the middle

>Implying /heem/ hasn't been shit ever since it existed

Notice that literally all of the weird shit comes from Euros and other third worlders? Weird.

Your mum

we did it boys

www.forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/02/14/floyd-mayweather-jr-and-conor-mcgregor-have-reportedly-come-to-terms-on-superfight/

ok scratch that

Losing to Felice Herrig. Imagine. Just imagine.

Now all is left is for Goobs to heem floyd out cold and boxing is dead

>Forbes is now breaking mma news

Goobz changed our bum lives.

boxing is and always will be better than subhuman luck swing

You need to go back to your general, and hug each other with pillows

Doesn't matter, still my girl.

it's so adorable how she makes sure to like every single comment on her fanpage even though it's from people talking shit :3

>tfw would have fallen for the "cheeky tenner on Boetsch" meme if my state didn't have absurd online gambling laws

It's a bittersweet feeling

that's a big bottle

Does anyone actually think mcgregor could beat Floyd in a boxing match or is it just memeing? Conor is going to get embarrassed

>losing to a social media sloot

kek

goober got outboxed by nate diaz and now he thinks he can fight floyd?

ezest money of floyds life

lol
just lol

Conner will destroy that manlet

>Gooby will knock Manletweather stiff
>Lets pretend this never happened and get hyped

He might just say fuck it and fight Floyd dirty, he'll get DQed but the shittalking rights he'll have will be worth it

it will be a 6 rounds "fight" and people will pay for this... lol
Fighting sports were a mistake

I'll save everyone the $99, 12-0 floyd

Hey friends,
My name is Sage, and I love every single one of you haha. All of you are funny, smart, winners who spend every second of their day looking at cool a$$ pictures. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, you guys must be super popular haha. I mean, I guess it’s fun having with fun people, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than posting pictures with my shirt off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger hana. Just hit me up anytime. I always try my best. I was a world karate champion and in the UFC when I was just 19 haha. What Martial arts do you guys train? I also get straight A’s and have a very pretty girlfriend (She just blew me a kiss; It was SO cute). You are all friends who I'm glad to have in my life. Thanks for listening.

Happy Valentine's Day.

Pic Related: It’s me and my girlfriend

Does any of you know how much would gear for guy like Hendricks cost?

I'm thinking about crowdfunding (GoFundMe) campaign for his steroids. I want my boy back again, fucking up legends like GSP.

Make Johny Great Again

hey thanks, buddy! hvd2u2

Johny doesn't need gear.
He needs STEAKS.

did anyone actually think le "60 gees baby!" man could actually become 2 division ufc champion?

It's a mistake for the UfC to let Conor fighting Floyd.
If he gets embarassed, it's the UFC and mma who get embarassed. It means less potential viewers and money.
The excuse "He wasn't a boxer anyway" will not work since it's Conor who pushed for that fight.
By 2020 the UFC is dead

Johny says he is 200lba of pure steak right now, plans to walk into the at 195.

why are you such a debbie downer? think of the upside

I don't understand your irish babbling

If they'd been boxing, Nate would have been KO'd in r2 of the second fight.

The upside is that we get to watch Conor be embarrassed so hard that Dee breaks up with him and aborts the child.

that would be the memest possible outcome

anyone know what the consequences will be if Gooby headkicks Floyd and ko him?

Will he ever be able to fight again?

shut the fuck up casuals hes natty he just needs steaks

1. MMA and boxing are 2 completely different styles of fighting.

2. If Mayweather wins UFC/Conor wouldn't lose respect. Mayweather is easy a top 5 boxer all time.

3. Mayweather wouldn't last 1 round in an octagon.

Why doesn't Holly train 90% of time BJJ and 10% of time striking? I feel like her striking can't get much better, and wouldn't really get worse, and if she was at least a little bit decent at BJJ, she would end the fight with GDR.

So is Conor vs Floyd comfirmed?

49-1

Yeah but what if he lands a left that just flatlines Floyd?

Why has no one ever focused the liver with Floyd?

Like he's got amazing head movement but some heavy body shots? Might take the jam out of his doughnut

I've got floor tickets to the event, I'll try to hand him some fries as he walks out.

Indeed give him some fries, dont give him portioned dips I read that they taste bland

It's more than just losing, she didn't fucking show up (mentally?) to the fight. They fed her a shit fighter to build her up and she fucking sleepwalked the whole fight.

Drunk Irish people

delet this

she was nervous and it won't happen again ;_;

How can he get embarrassed? Floyd has no heem power. At worst (and the most expected outcome) is Goober gets pointed to death for 12 rounds while struggling to find offense like Manny.

Huh, I thought only Indonesians rock the jeans+rubber slippers combo.

its a 3rd word staple buddi

t. family is from 3rd world

Floyd has more power than you think, he wears over padded gloves because he has hands problem . Anyway no need to One punch knockout in that situation if the fight is 12 rounds Conor could ate more punches in 36 min than the last 5 Floyd's opponents. I see him collapsing or being stopped at some point even more if Floyd still has his god tier counter punching

well thats always a possibility but Mayweather needs to brawl with him

8oz gloves =/= 4 oz mma gloves

Yeah people do that here too, it looks pretty ugly but as a feet person I don't mind when girls do it.

Is he a scumbag as the majority of people say or is he being slandered?

Can everyone stop saying that it would have been a draw if they deducted a point? Germaine is a lifetime professional athlete, not a sperg commentator, journalist or /heem/ enthusiast.

If she knew she was down a round she would have switched gears immediately. It's called adjustment.

Mfw all these mma casuals...

Are you retarded? Just the shit-talking alone will make this whole thing worth it.

Thats all I want to see anyway

I was really unimpressed with both of their offence desu. DR was just sluggish and unimaginative and Holm was basically a joke. On my phone and can't be ducked typing it out but DR could brawl and Holm could have just stayed at range at point fought. Basically they're both shit and I want juiced up tranny wanderlai to ducking east their souls

McGregor has terrible shit talking. It's the same every time, got boring by his second fight with shit talking.

B-but he's better than Ali