/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/nhl/2017/2/12/14590864/blue-jackets-john-tortorella-closed-door-meeting-calm-down-report
youtube.com/watch?v=biZlEtaXbw8
reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/5txl2e/new_friends_new_neighbours_new_canadians_calgary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow nice OP a lot of information. thanks.

Nice Pupper. Is his name Jake Bean?

>hocdog
Fucking hell

cricket

>rags

The jackets will make it to the second round and I will be happy

Why are Canadians always dick riding Americans when it's convenient for them?

>tfw still no Kings
I hate you bettjew

Those clothes are just painted on and the Tits are grossBecause they have no lifeline, they literally only trade with America

>Tits are gross

Hurricans eh?
/hoc/dog hath spokens.
Lemme call my bookies.

>Those clothes are just painted on
yeah I think that was the point mate

>he doesn't know how to read

>knock out pens
>caps get bye to scf
Based jykkets

>"""""The"""""" Tits

>pig will fly and I will be happy
>hell will freeze over and I will be happy
>kun lipputanko kukkii tulen olemaan onnellinen

once trumps gets rid of nafta we will no longer be forced to trade with you

sbnation.com/nhl/2017/2/12/14590864/blue-jackets-john-tortorella-closed-door-meeting-calm-down-report

They just told torts they need a safe space. They're done.

I don't care as long as the jackets win a series I will be happy
No the jackets will either be playing the rags or the canadiens as the penguins will either go to the wild card or be 2nd or 3rd
That's how the division is shaping up

:DDDDDDD
americans this is what your country is turning into :DDD

Good you can trade your oil for mexican and muslim immigrants.

>players perform better when they are calm

Torts is the kind of guy to go off on players who aren't performing to the max, he also understand that the players are kids and need to work it out for themselves, he needs to let foligno beat some ass first

youtube.com/watch?v=biZlEtaXbw8

is this considered "hot tempered" in the 2017 estados unidos because the article uses it as an example of how he can get angry at his players?

>he doesn't read the articles before he posts them
When torts came here he thought he was going to deal with asshole players, he isn't, that's why they were bad last year, he went to a calmer side and they started to win, they believe the old torts is coming back and that he only focuses on what doesn't work rather than what does, and what does work is their defense and how good it has been, the offense comes around when it's needed and bob does too, otherwise torts is a bad coach when he gets mad

Capitals will play the wildcard

2nd and 3rd in Metro play each other
(PENS AND JACKETS)

Capitals play the second wildcard
The jackets will be the first wildcard or the penguins will be the first wildcard that's what I'm saying

>hockey
>nice

No diatribe needed. That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

>Jackets and Captials are in the same division

They cant both play the wildcard. Only the top seeds of the 4 divisions play the wildcard teams

>In the First Round, the division winner with the best record in each conference will be matched against the wild-card team with the lesser record; the wild card team with the better record will play the other division winner.

you are facing the pens in the first round buddy

How? You think either team will be behind >rags in points?

Literally stop, if the jackets win the first wildcard they play the Atlantic
If they win the second wildcard they play the caps

Yes, the rags are on their way

Jackets wont be a wildcard team you moron.

>bj """""fan""""
>knows nothing of how the playoffs work

not surprising really

Why not? They've been shit lately, the rags and pongs have been winning the jackets will be the first wildcard

The standings are gonna be
1. Capitals
2. Penguins
3. Columbus

1. Boston
2. Montreal
3. Senator

WC1 - >rags
WC2 - Laffs

>he thinks the Atlantic winner will be the top east team

Hello friends :)

Swedes are meats

You can taste my meat any day, baby

I'm not gay

Where'd his legs go?

Neither am I

post pics

if anyone here doesn't feel triggered enough for a tuesday afternoon I suggest reading this comment section:

reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/5txl2e/new_friends_new_neighbours_new_canadians_calgary/

No

>reddit

Whats that?

it's a website where you can find 720p webms of hockey goals and learn to love black cock as a side effect

No, he's right, if CBJ drops down to 4th in Metro they'll fight the 1st in Atlantic and if they drop below Toronto they'll play the 1st in Metro.

Weather or not you think the CBJ will drop that low in the standings does not mean he's interpreting the rules wrong. Or you got confused over him saying "Caps play wildcard" and "Jackets be wildcard".

A website

>webms
>reddit
prove it

most game day threads have a dedicated nerd per team who posts every goal of the game to collect karma points to his profile

How do you know this?

By my calculation only 3 Finns have scored a goal in the past 20 games

because I go there for hockey webms

Sounds pretty average

>win the first wildcard

as in "win the first round then play the atlantic division"

No, winning a wildcard means you are cemented as the wildcard team
When you win the division you have the best record in the division simple to understand, I guess a Canadian wouldn't understand

Yeah I'm sure winning the wild card is what most teams strive for.

Well if you are the maple leafs and the flyers

If the wings don't sell at the deadline I'll cry

You don't "win" the wild card. The only time you use the word win is if it's the division. Who the fuck says they won 2nd in the division?

A wildcard is awarded to the best team who didn't make it to the three division leaders you "win" the wildcard

He never said it was. That being said, I'd rather play against the poopy Atlantic than try my hand in Metro vs Pens and Caps.

it is hard to understand your meaning when you phrase your statement so fucking poorly

this isnt Sup Forums related

>the 8th seeded team won the second wildcard spot

2nd place is award to the best team that didnt win first place
You win 2nd place right?

How many assists will Mitch Marner win tonight?

You don't win the second wildcard you win the first one, the second wildcard is memed

Would've been a win for Canada last year. Also, really dude? Did you give that guy shit over "not knowing the rules" cause he used the word "win" when talking about the wildcard spot? That's sad even for this website.

As many as this last digit

You dont win either wildcard. Thats like saying you """""win""""" thw silver medal.

Actually you do win the silver medal, you also win the bronze

The only time you ever use the word win is if you finished in 1st place you FUCKING CUM GUZZLING MAROONS

if you interpret it as winning the first round then playing the atlantic in the second round then he doesnt know the fucking rules

>Canada mad
WEW

Who cares. Assists are boring.

Fuck assistbabbies like Marner

Did your dad tell you that when your team came up short in Jr. High? Listen buddy, he was wrong. Don't let him get you down, he doesn't deserve to hurt you.

>You win the silver medal
>by losing the game

Makes sense.

Awarded and Won are different terms

the silver medal doesn't come with the opportunity to beat the gold medalist and take his shit

I actually interpreted playing the Atlantic in the first round which would infact be winning

>millennials need to win second place

worst generation

>Americans need to win second place*

Ftfy

>this one canautist who always gets into autistic semantic arguments and shits up the whole thread

>second place in a 3 place ranking
That's been a win since the olympics started

>theres only 3 teams at the olympics

What?

>win the silver by losing
>win the bronze by not making it to the gold medal game
Wow that really clears it up

>3 teams
I said 3 place you retard

Theres more than 3 places you moron. Theres only 3 medals, but every teams gets points to overall ranking based on their place at every international tournament in every sport.

we can post sandwiches instead if that will un-trigger you

Stop making early threads.

Not that Cananda would know.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

My wife bought me this stick (couldn't be bothered taking a picture myself)
Bring on the frozen ponds already please

>1980

You live in Denmark there should be a rink on every corner

>country 10x the size has more medals
Truly groundbreaking stuff. I also don't see how that's relevant to hockey you fucking shit eating retard.

Do you not play in a pickup hockey league at your local rink?