Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you Anonymous!
If you n-need anything from a kind word and hug to a h-helping hand to s-something more, d-don't hesitate to ask!

Don't s-suffer in s-silence if you d-don't have to, Anonymous.

Other urls found in this thread:

anekiho.me/chat2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

well im kinda bipolar and hate all kinds of people but seems like thats normal on here so nvm

Where are the timestamped selfies?

>Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Huh?

I d-don't do that in the morning dear. I run t-this thread in the shower.

I w-wouldn't use Sup Forums as a baseline for w-what is normal dear.

Hey, Alice. I love you.

No problems to report today, have a good one.

...hug, please...

W-welcome to Sup Forums!

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

*wraps her arms around and squeezes tightly*

Good Morning Alice!
Nice to see you, as always!

You're not real alice, are you?

Ugh. C-can I get a coffee and breakfast platter. I'm d-dog tired.

*smiles* Just kidding

you should be washing not posting. however i too am guilty of shower posting at times

I find myself depressed basically all the time and have no idea why. That's it.

Thanks, Alice.

F-feel free to ask about m-me in my chat or s-send me an email if you don't b-believe:
anekiho.me/chat2
[email protected]

*blinks slowly* W-well, that would be b-because you have depression dear. It d-doesn't happen because of rational reasons you know; it's a mental disorder.

H-how about you tell me your symptoms though

So what your plans for today

Swipe!

W-what can I say? I stay in h-here an hour, I g-get washed.

Well, until my fucking shower just stopped , what the fuck

N-no problem

Work work work

I haven't dated in a while. I'm young yeah, but why am I wanting a females attention so badly.

I'm obsessed with this one girl who lives out of state. Literally it's impossible to date her. The girls around my area and near me aren't my type. Can I also ask why am I so picky?

It's fine, I believe you

One breakfast platter and a coffee coming up!
I'm good here! My work night is done! Just relaxing now.

enjoy your stop and go shower you nyc retard

my florida shower is always hot and never turns off. florida one NY zero

hey alice, hope you have a nice day today

I've become a self-loathing person, I believe I fuck everything up, I find myself apologizing for no reason at all, because I think I am wrong for nothing. I really don't know how to describe the symptoms.

*squeaks pathetically*

H-how is it impossible to date her?

You s-should sleep soon

3rd shift boys represent

I don't know, you sound like a dumbass kid to me.

But what do I know.

tits or gtfo

What's the easiest way to kill myself on a budget?

I'm taking like 9 mg of melatonin and I still can't sleep. Help

No.

W-why do you want to kill yourself, Anonymous?

I-I forgot to start the download after all that excitement... I'm so sorry!

It's pretty cheap to find a place to fall off from.

Alice probably won't like me saying that.

H-have you tried taking an antihistamine? Melatonin h-has no real evidence behind it.

N-no big, just s-started it today or tonight.

I don't know if this comes with anxiety but then why do I feel constantly hopeless and just completely sad, for no reason at all, it's just there.

The only cure for my a-addiction would be to see Alice's nice pair of tits. Don't let me suffer through this, Alice!

Hello again, Alice.

Have a great day. I'm going to sleep a little more. See you at 5. love you

I'll look into it. thanks

She lives 2000 miles away and she's not the type to date online. Although she did enjoy being friends and talking a lot, I don't think dating through a phone is what she wants.

More info, we meet each other once or twice a year. We keep each other in touch kinda.

IMO, I think I just need to tell her how I feel but in a way that shows her everything I am. I'm making a song about her and will turn it in along with an explanation of how I really feel about her. But in person. Is this proper closure?

S-sounds like learned helplessness.
Let me give a little background information: Anxiety and depression often form a loop.

You feel anxious, so you don't do anything or react poorly to things, which makes you depressed. Depression then makes you feel helpless, which causes anxiety. Eventually this look results in either a panic attack or learned hopelessness, where it feels as if nothing can change so you do nothing which perpetuates the notion nothing can change.

I h-highly recommend you see a d-doctor and get into CBT, a type of therapy that w-will help eliminate this vicious cycle and r-restore your normal way of thinking.

You s-stuttered on a vowel, so no. Suffer.

I think there's just too many of us. I'm considering retiring from life early, but I don't want to do anything fancy.

I-I will..

I'm in love with a trap Alice, what do? Also rate me

>IMO, I think I just need to tell her how I feel but in a way that shows her everything I am.

I've never seen that not be a big mistake.

Just tell her how you feel, you don't need to make a show of it.

Since you dont like to be dicked in the puss puss i just brought you a solution(pic related)
Uh? Thoughts? Im the smartest user around

Chek'd
I will, soon. I'm having oatmeal and blueberries first tho.
Oh yea

W-what the fuck is that picture.

N-no problem! They knock m-me the fuck out!

I w-wouldn't uhh....I w-wouldn't do a song.

T-the carrying capacity of the Earth is currently 10-12B. W-we only have 7.5B people. T-there are not yet too many of us.

*thumbs up*

thanks for talking to me a week ago alice. I'm doing the youtube channel. I've scripted the first episode. :) I'll let you know when its done.

T-that sounds delicious....

*claps* B-be sure to send me a link!

literally who

this isn't the old psychanon

Top of high building->Jump cost 0, other than travel fees to take the bus.

I've b-been doing this for years dude.

I was recommend to take some medication for it but I wasn't 100% sure about it, I'll look into CBT as well.

[citation needed]

but you have such rad gifs.

the citation is go to Sup Forums she's been here since atleast 2011

Well, that's just going to make a huge mess for someone else. I need something quick while sitting in a hole already.

W-what medication? Medication is a v-very important and effective treatment as well.

S-sure, here. I d-doxxed myself in 2011 t-to prove my resolve.

It's Alice, she's apparently been around for a long time.

And I'm in love with her.

You kiddin right?

T-there is nothing special about m-me Anonymous. I r-recommend you find someone better than m-me to love.

I h-have no idea what this is a r-response to.

there was another psychologist user who used to post, but he went by psychanon and didn't type like an idiot. no idea who this attention whore is, sage.

You'll eventually die if you don't eat or drink something.

I've played around with that a few times before eventually decided that it wasn't time yet.

Too bad f-faggot, she's in love me with and my bbc, aint that rite, Alice

Its in my pape folder. I think the artist is Yuji Moriguchi. He has a lot of paintings like that.

Hi Alice

Doing ok now not as good as before but not terribly. Thought you should know.

S-sorry, not an attention whore. In f-fact, I hate attention.

No.

bump

Interesting.

*nodnod* Anything I c-can do to help?

>nothing special about you
Does Alice need her own thread where we psychoanalyze her and discuss why she should hold herself in higher esteem?

Do you exercise Alice?

>make post with trip
>screenshot said post
>now i'm Sup Forums famous ermagherd

I did some quick asking around in another thread, from what I gather, you're some random tripfag from Sup Forums who got kicked out and started shitting up Sup Forums.

Hey Alice, i just need to ask you something. its not much and id appreciate a response..
anyways im going to this festival with a group of friends and one of them is my ex gf whom i was together with for about 3 years. we fought and broke up and now shes with a new dude who is also probably going
im not jealous or anything but i dont want her to ruin my whole weekend. what should i do.
just ignore? be nice? should i just stay away from them?

thanks in advance

This

>I r-recommend you find someone better than m-me to love.

I've done that before and besides, I'm not fit for a relationship. It's fine, I don't want anything from you, I'd just like to stay by your side while you do this.

yeah but not enough

Whether or not the Earth can support how many we have is irrelevant. We're just creating more problems than solving by trying to sustain this many,

Alright, not make a show out of it. Then that means I just gotta accept denial right? Because she prevented me to reach out to her anymore from the source of her sister as "freaking her out". She got out of a relationship not too long ago and my desperate ass kept trying to communicate with her with a hint of flirting. So she denied me right? Not talking to me anymore and whatnot? Cause if I go to her with feelings like this it's like a 85% of denial or just a reassurance that I should've left her alone.
I'm just confused here man. I want her to know I could love her in the best ways possible.

Yes, every d-day.

S-someone else m-made the screenshot, b-but no, I've l-literally never posted on Sup Forums and I've p-posted on Sup Forums as Alice for six years, and b-before that since 2004.

This is my home dear.

No.

As h-humans, we possess the unique ability to affect the c-carrying capacity of the world dear. We're terra engineers

Good morning.
How do you distinguish someone using terms of endearment from an attempt at being condescending?

Morning Alice

That is some bare-bones suicide right there.

HEH

It's gotta take an hour or less. No one has time for literally wasting away.

Why are you n-not fit for a relationship?

*nods* That would be the mature thing to do, Anonymous.

Simply put yourself out there, and what comes, comes.

awww

G-generally vocal tone darling

Benzodiazepines and SSRIs is mostly what was recommended but I wasn't very sure about them. Of course the recommendations were more specific but i thought that would be enough information.

>Alright, not make a show out of it. Then that means I just gotta accept denial right?

I mean, denial is always a possibility in situations like this and you can't just ignore it if it happens.

If she doesn't want to talk to you as it is, I'd just try to forget about her. She probably knows about your feelings and doesn't return them.

But if you absolutely have to remove all doubt, tell her how you feel.

Benzos can fuck right off

Is this a feels for Alice thread?

I w-would stay away from benzos, and instead ask about beta blockers. T-they block the physical affects of anxiety without b-being addicting.

They are only indicated f-for short term use, but h-have powerful addictive properties. I w-would avoid them if possible, but they are a useful t-tool in the toolbox f-for those with severe or breakthrough anxiety.

I've never seen you before until like a week ago, and you've got no archive proof or anything. You're probably just some retarded underageb& who wants to be le Sup Forums famous xDDD.

thats because she has this really bitchy attitude towards me. its sorta passive agressive. I try not to let it get to me and it wont but shes the kind of person to take advantage of me when im fucked up on drugs and rub her bf in my face or something
i already know shes gonna make some stupid ass remarks which i cant reply to because that would only feed her toxicity

>Why are you n-not fit for a relationship?

Well, you've seen my issues, right?

In my experience, they're not something a person can have and also be in a loving relationship. At least not for long. Something has to break and it's usually my partner.

It's not like I'm going to you out of desperation or anything. I've always got options if I want them. I just really care about you.

just give up and find someone else. There's plenty more fish in the sea user. It's okay. I used to be in love with a girl. I hurt myself for three years straight with foolish unrequited love. I realize now that if I hadn't been so focused on here, I would have noticed the other girls that did like me and were interested. I would have had 3 years of mutual love instead of 3 years of disappointment. This was 10 years ago. I have a new crush now, but because of my experiences before I am not going to dwell on it. I won't be able to meet this girl for a while, so I have to just make myself the best man I can be so that if I meet her, or someone like her, I will be confident and ready. That's all you can do user. Don't be gay. Be a man.

Alice, you is so w-wonderful and k-k-kind. Why you don't want a th-thread where we p-praise you for who you are?

You should join me on my quest to kill myself

I'm a fucking feels for Alice thread, I guess.

I fucking guess. Probably should've slept this morning.