I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in...

I wish I was a woman in Germany in 1945 when the Russians marched in, me and my daughters raped over and over by the very same men who killed my loving husband, then turned into willing fucktoys as we are forced to whore ourselves to them for food, but deep down craving the strong touch of a conqueror, making us pay for his righteous anger, taking the women that are now rightfully his after he proved himself superior to our men. I'd look up at him as he spits in my face and calls me a whore, submissively spreading my legs as I never would have for a meek German, feeling truly like a woman for the first time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjDJBcTFbLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fantastic thread

Trust a nord to write such cuck fanfiction

I can literally do that rn. Biggie.

truly one of my favorite pastas

damn that's hot

German women today are doing the same with their new conquerors.

Truly a submissive race.

I listened to a soundgasm that was kind of like this once
Man killing her husband and her giving herself willingly to the killer

>sweden

here is your (you).

Too lazy to write proper banter.

Fortunately for you, you can still live this fantasy in Stockholm or Bergen...although with slightly different flavours.

I've seen this exact post before and I think it was by a norwegian then too
kys

Got hard

10/10 thread

Swedes are different from Germans.

The Nordic type would always cross the line, seeing where it would lead them, depending on the age.

In the age of brutality and bloodshed, the Nordic became a Viking, a fearsome warrior that worshipped a warrior's death.

In the age of degeneracy, the Nordic becomes the flag for the degenerates. He takes it up the ass, "it" changing every day.

But the German?
He has shown himself to be a constant thing:
Destructive.
A lover of Islam.
A parasite to superior cultures.
A hater of one's own.

The German only cared about the Jew so much because the Jew was the competitor at his own game.

In this regard, the will always be hope for the Swede and no mercy should be shown to the German.

10/10

I bet Churcheck wrote that himself.

>Fortunately for you, you can still live this fantasy in Stockholm or Bergen

Bergen was never ***pure*** to begin with. There has always been a mishmash of people there

...and?
Will you take selfies when you do this thing?

It has never been pure, never. Not a 1000 years ago and certainly not today. youtube.com/watch?v=zjDJBcTFbLU

Are you a writer?

most of the women got killed afterwards tho, soviets despised germans

It's true. All of it.

Lots of Scandinavian women did the same for the nazis when they rolled into town too.

>this is a 10/10 for a ruskie soldier

it's not
rapes in germany were performed mostly by minorities (ukrainians/churkas etc.) but mostly germans raped russian girls.

>tfw they look more masculine than you

Are you sure it wasn't the Kurds?

that's an amazing picture