Tell me what you would do to my fine Nubian wife

Tell me what you would do to my fine Nubian wife

I'd eat one of her turds. Put that brown sausage on a plate and give me a fork and knife. I'll eat that shit up like it's thanksgiving dinner. Oh and lemme wash it all down with a nice warm glass of her tinkle.

nothing she's already been beaten with an ugly stick

jealous faggot

What's a Nubian?

Jfc op she is ugly as hell

Nice dubs OPFAG

0 fucks

That aint yo wife nig. Just by the pic i know who this is. I guess i really did make you butt hurt hahahahaha

a

Witness the closest relative to modern day apes.

>be me
>walking home from my local bar
>hear strange sounds coming from a nearby dumpster
>investigate
>some sort of hideous, deformed creature resembling a shaven orangutan is writhing around in garbage, picking up old lottery tickets with its paws
>it spots me, and I'm struck by fear and regret that I allowed my curiosity to get the better of me
>the creature begins to aggressively spit and sneer at me, spouting some sort of nonsensical, incredibly basic language at me
>had I discovered the last descendant of some ancient mutant tribe?
I have no idea what the creature was attempting to say, so I will do my best to phonetically type it -
>"eyyywyteboieee wussamata yolilpeenk deek kant andall alladeess deelishhyussbootee!”
>the creature begins shaking its rear end at me, and I am struck by the overwhelmingly heinous smell of defecation, onions, burnt rubber, and stale coconut oil
>"yewwahnt summadees ayellsuckyahdeek forradollahfeeeefteeee yoskeenee wyteweemon donnoh owtoosawk eyydeeeklykmeeeee!”
>I begin to back away slowly
>”weyyewwteenk yahgoeenwyteboieee ayeneedz tahgyetpehhhd!”
>the creature begins to slither its way out of the dumpster that I assume is also its home
>I turn and run down the street as fast as I can
>I look behind me, and the fearsome monstrosity is charging at me, panting and roaring, dragging its knuckles along the pavement
>bystanders begin to laugh
>I wonder why they won’t help me
>dark-skinned men in ill-fitting garb begin yelling at me
>”OH SHIT NIGGA, THIS HOE MAD AS HELL! SHE GONNA TEAR THIS CRACKA’S ASS UP!”
>they appear to be familiar with this species of mammal, referring to it as a “hoe”,
>this “hoe” may be ferocious, but it is slow
>I finally make my way to my front door, with the creature nowhere in sight
>as I place my key in the keyhole and begin to turn, I hear a hellish, shrieking, horrifying sound
>”Weya-yewwteenkya goeenwyteboieee! Eetstymefahmeeanyeww tagyetsteeky!”

Here is a little better pic

>I can’t be sure, but it looks as though this hoe is smiling at me
>it grabs me by my cock with one paw, and places another around my throat
>I’m ashamed to say that in this moment of fear and panic, I soiled myself
>the hoe lurches forward, and I catch a whiff of its hellish breath, which is somehow worse than its rear-end
>I slip into unconsciousness
>I awake sitting at my own kitchen table
>in front of me sits a meal fit for Lord Satan himself
>pig’s intestines, pig’s feet, pig’s ears, and some other unidentifiable substance that the hoe kept shovelling into a bowl which sat in front of me
>“HAHAHAAAYEEEEE-AH HAWGMAWS HAWGMAWS MMMMMMMJUSSLYKEMAH OLEAWNTEE YEWSTAHMAIK EEDUHP WYTEBOIEEEEE!”
>I threw up onto the table and passed out again
>I awoke in bed, naked and alone, thanking God I was free from that horrible nightmare
>I looked over to my nightstand, and in the most daunting moment of my life, saw what appeared to be some sort of matted, greasy black wig sitting next to my wallet
>my heart sank
>had this creature scalped some poor black woman and kept her weave as a trophy?
>in a panic, I grabbed my wallet, which was empty, but for one photograph of the grinning hoe
>I once again soiled myself as the creature entered my bedroom, naked, shaven, smiling that horrifying grin, and rubbing its large, cottage cheese textured gut
>”Ayeeezgonave yo-krackah-azzkeed wyteboieeee!”
>the creature then farted, scratched its respective genitalia, sniffed its paw, and left the room

Lmao i love how i am consuming your life because i called you out for being a loser virgin. Im not working right now so i dont have time to bullshit but you go right on. Im in your head dude, admit it

Make sure her family knows what her Tits look like.

Lmao this is you op

Thanks for posting my wife dude. You can front all you want, you love her

dude your wife is fucking ugly as sin keep this shit to yourself

fuck sake that thing is extremely unflattering

Citizens of Naboo.

What, her face?

fuck sake dude find an outfit that hides that gut and tell her to close her mouth

moar pls.
sauce?

-1 image limit. that makes my dick no harder, what point do you serve?

It's where I found her.

[crickets intensify]

I'd walk away after throwing up in my mouth

Here bro

Any pics of her in a bra?

Kinda

More like POObian wife lol

Thanks, bro. Any pics of her in a mask?

Do you have any without your gross pasty white gut taking up the entire image? Major turnoff.