Is this considered average Sup Forums? I'm nervous for a grill to see it

Is this considered average Sup Forums? I'm nervous for a grill to see it

Thats fucking huge bro

>huge
Maybe if you live in Asia

Nah bro his is like 10 times bigger and thicker than mine, I'm actually jealous as fuck

If you can't just google it you're a fucking retard

Damn dude! You're hung like a fucking horse! I'm jealous user.

Thanks user

what does SD mean?

Thats pretty big

Wow nice. Its fucking huge dude.

no this is average user

Do the toilet paper roll test

Thanks guys, I think you've boosted my confidence enough to send my crush the pic now

standard deviation

You're fine. You're big enough to get the job done as long as you know wtf you're doing in bed. How old are you? Jeez.

standard deviation

That's a very small penis

Daily reminder that you must be 18 years of age to shitpost on Sup Forums

Get a better angle for your crush. Around your knee, looking up toward your belly. You can see more of the shaft that is below your pubic bone, and it will look bigger because your hand will be in the background. Plus, she can see ya' nuuuuts.

I pity you man, are you a virgin?

Are you hard?

Yup

hahaha

If she can choke on it you'll good. Tbh. I thought my shit was small then some chick i met off tinder told me my dick was pretty decent. She choked on it and it felt good. My ex said the same thing. You'll be good fam.

Looks good to me OP

Absolutely fine mate. Get a good angle for sure but you're good to go.

6.3 long
6.7 girth

Is this avg/above ?

It's 3 fingers thick

I'm 8" long with a 6.5" girth. The girth is what will get you. Girls won't suck dick or do anal because it's to wide

Damn dude that's impressive !
My bro has 8.5", told me sometimes it won't fit. Do you have the same problem ?

I have always felt that my dick is small, maybe it's because it's thick.

My ex wife had a shallow pussy so sex was difficult on my end. I really had to be careful or it would hurt her and we would have to quit and I wouldn't get my nut. If I tried to to balls deep I would hit her stupid birth control (iud) and it would hurt so bad. My current wife has a deeper pussy and I pumped 2 kids into her so now she takes dick like a champ. I can hit it as hard and deep as I want. It took 6 years but she even lets me tear that ass up too.

You have good length and great girth. You won't have any issues of a grill thinking it's small

>tfw will never get that ass unless it's a used up whore

Why live

standard definition

Thanks, i was self-consious about it.
Girth makes it look shorter

Don't let it stopp you op. I have 5.5 in and fucked many girls some even became friend with benefits. And I'm overweight. It's how you use what you got

Shit, if my wife left me that's all I would go for is MILFS in their late 20's to late 30's

I look young so i don't think i will attract a lot of milfs (yes even for cougars). I'm legal tho, but i'm not going to walk around with a sign that says "i'm 18".

Also, i have a slight curve upwards. Is this good or bad

Put your dick away, faggot. WTF are you thinking?

No, it's below average.

The only reasonable thing for you to do is to become a trap and lock that away in chastity so it doesn't distract you from becoming the pretty little 'girl' you were born to be.