Eternal Arsenal Thread

twitter.com/sr_collings/status/831458580201091073

He's BACK!

Easy win over bayern, 2-0

""""training""""

pls don't steal Rafa edition

4th for 4th

>Mustafi on the left

tbqh I know that was wrong, but I think that the back 4 hardly matters in this case, might as well have left it blank

>‘Then a couple of the other Arsenal boys were like “no Frimmy, they’re cool, leave them”. He was like “what do you mean they’re cool” and they say “they beat us 3-2 last week” and Frimmy was like “you let them beat you 3-2!?”.’

Frimpong to return as Captain when?

If >you are able to stay within 2 goals of bayern the world would be shocked.

Not at all. Bayern aren't as spectacular as last season and we won't get raped even when we lose.

Ancelotti's always shit in the league though, he could unleash a raping tomorrow.

Don't mind 2bh. If we're going to lose anyway it's better for us to get raped.

I wanted Sanogo to succeed at this club more than any player since probably Henry. Bit of a shame - on a purely personal level, since it's the right move - that he's certainly gone now.

why though?

Why did you feel so strongly about Sanogoals?

I'm not really sure. Just liked his passion for the club, it felt sincere that he wanted to succeed at Arsenal as opposed to using it as a springboard.

hes an akb

Nah. When it comes to faith in players, Arsene has made far too errors. Even sticking with just the S's, there's Silvestre & Santos.

But then there's Santi and Szczesny

Based Szczesny. Santi is past it though.

the reason akbs rate cazorshit so highly is that they want to believe the team only fell apart because of an """"""""""unlucky""""""""""" injury

every single fucking season

this. when he came back last season it made no difference whatsoever and it will be the same this year.

Atleast he actually comes back for a chunk of games unlike wiltshit

watch your mouth mate

>akb

>akbs

Stop.

kill yourself

how about you stop being an akb

how does he keep doing it??

B-but 20 years of consistent top 4 finishes

And once they give more CL spots to the Premier league, even that small achievement will become insignificant

No - how about not conflating literally everything you disagree with as being 'AKB'? It's fucking weird.

>"the reason akbs rate cazorshit so highly"

Praising players YOU don't like ≠ Wenger In.

>fourth

HAHA REST IN PEACE WOB

>le you can't call players out for being shit meme

though if anything Cech and Monreal should be getting shitted on for being complete frauds

But he looks like a goat so much, how are we not supposed to put it all on him?

if you posted this around 25 may or whatever i think you'd have a better point.

like i predicted, this might be the "easiest" year to slip out of the top-4. however i have faith that the lads wont fuck up the gravy train by dooming >us to thursday football

I get this desu.
We have other players under performing and its not just him. Don't get it

we dont want rafa edition.

>Rafa has a good season in the championship
>this makes him qualified to be Arsenal's manager
Wat

more CLs than Wenger innit. I don't want him at all but he's got enough real experience to be qualified tbf

>make absurd rumor
>get a lot of clicks

hmm cant figure it out

those other players are known trash though, weren't our record transfer, and aren't demanding pogba wages

Eh that was over 10 years ago although he did win Chelsea the Europa league and win 2 league titles and a Europa league with Valencia in the early 2000's

The only players who don't want to use Arsenal as a springboard are the ones who know they'll never be good enough to move to a bigger club.

>Eh that was over 10 years ago
fits with the AKB mentality la

It's sad to admit it, but every team in this phase of the CL could eliminate Arsenal right now

Yes, even Lestah

Rafa's also behind the 433/Casemiro inclusion that have hugely improved Madrid, he was just too pussy to stand up to Perez and bench James indefinitely.

Yeah this. All these shit players keep quiet because they know they'll never get half the money they're on now elsewhere.

Do you guys think that if Arsenal finished 3rd in the group stages of CL in the last few years, would Arsenal have won the EL?

UK clubs with scouts at Benfica Vs Dortmund tonight:

Arsenal, Celtic, Chelsea, Leicester, City, United, Boro, Newcastle, West Ham...Wigan!

doesn't mean anything at all if we're being honest

of course not, when Wenger leaves we'll probably get new scouts next season xD

who's "manchester"

and what are you up to now lad

>Munique

It's true though. This season and last died with the manlet.

This. It's silly to put 11 player's performance on one guy. DT was shitting on Ozil in the Chelsea match when Sanchez, whose dick he constantly sucks was more invisible than the invisible man himself.

Probably, I think we could twat sevilla

Perrin being a little bitch because some farmers he was with died fighting the trollocs

also the girl he's all in love with is kind of suspicious to me, she seems like a piece of shit

That's all the women all the time lad.
Name me one woman who isn't mental or suspicious as all fuck in those books.

(still love that series though, read it about 6 times)

retard detected

you will very soon hate perrin almost as much as egwene and co, mainly because of that bitch he loves
his character is redeemed in the last few books though

mat becomes based as fuck though

so are we Barca or PSG lads?

>Name me one woman who isn't mental or suspicious as all fuck in those books.

good point
I can see it desu. ever since he met this woman his character has been shit, use to like him at the start but now he's bugging me

Cavani is so fucking shit

how is cavani such a shitter

hes aged poorly

ter stegen when? he's a madman

Kind reminder that every muslim in this club needs to fuck off

deserved desu

barca looking like us against Chelsea

yeah its always depressing seeing other teams play with such confidence

we would never start like that against Barca...shit we won't start against Bayern like that tomorrow

>we didn't sign draxler

>draxler could have been an arsenal player
>we got asano instead

wait a sec i thought you're suppose to collapse and fail at making the simplest passes once you play a team of Barcelona caliber

>he doesn't rank the Japanese Aguero

yeah its very fucking weird

don't understand this sort of tactic

>no Draxler and no Verratti
thanks Wonga

Draxler and di maria on the wings with verratii in midfield

fucking hell Wenger

I knew you pathetic wankers would be bitching at Wenger for not signing Draxler. In another reality, you would be bitching about him signing Draxler over Sanchez.

you know the worst part is? PGS aren't even lucky

they are unlucky

they should be winning by more

fuck this club and fuck wenger

can't wait until he fucks off

>all these parallel dimensions and we're stuck in this one

is there a reality where i'm not dead inside

I almost sign Draxler you know

arsenal will lose on away goals and you all know it

>we didn't get Emery

Wow, Barcelona are shit under Enrique. Do you think they'll take Wonga off our hands?

They genuinely might you know lad

And just to Wonga us after leaving he'll win the champions league with them the jammy cunt

>stuck with Wenger and a shitty life

This should have been Arsenal's year to finally knock out Barcelona

>UNAI EMERY

there is an insufficient amount of butthurt regarding players not signed in this thread, I am very disappointed

Damn what a shot

EXPOSED

RIP Farcelona

I thought PSG were supposed to be shit this season?

EMERY IN FFS

>When he came back
He was only on the bench when he returned last season, he never started

MUST BE NICE

>tfw no Draxler

exactly

We didn't lose to PSG

and Barca are getting raped by PSG

means we're better than Barca :*)

>Make a misleading statement
>"Im still right!"
okay