“It’s like when you have a Mac and you want to play a Microsoft game on it and there’s that weird lag...

>“It’s like when you have a Mac and you want to play a Microsoft game on it and there’s that weird lag. That’s Hillary Clinton.”

Does this guy know how full of shit he is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41e8OqPiOJc
youtube.com/watch?v=XozCMxW6240
youtube.com/watch?v=SD9fqUTlcLU
youtube.com/watch?v=X9RsZSNe38Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a jew so of course he is full of shit.

Wtf does that mean?

>It's like when you have a jew that's full of shit. That's me

I'm imagining Jon trying to load Halo Combat Evolved into Mac El Capitan.

>what the fuck why isn't it reading it? I put the CD in.

Yeah man, I mean, who dislikes Hillary? She's totes hip with the kids man. She's what this country needs, which is why #imwithher

this

He should be at the top of the list for the day of the rope.

that doesn't even make sense, it sounds like something an intern told him to say

huh so his writers are as old and retarded as he is now?

He's trying to make a joke, a joke that hipsters can relate to, but because he doesn't have an army of writers behind him anymore, he tried his best. He just thought:

"What do kids do? Play video games! Hmm, what do cool kids play video games on? Macs! Macs are cool, but I bet if you played a game for windows on a mac it would be all buggy. I know they'll relate to that! See look how relevant, young, and in touch I am. I play microsoft video games too!!!"

Pic related, my mac

kek

I don't think I can give the benefit of a doughty that intern is retarded..

either his interns are old and dumb too or he fucked up trying to say what his intern mumbled while blowing him

>Stewart is a Scottish surname (also used as a masculine given name) possibly of pre-7th century Old English origin, derived from stigeweard, the genitive prefix stige meaning "hall", and the suffix weard meaning "guardian" or "warden".

How is Jon Leibowitz allowed to culturally appropriate other races names?

It makes sense to me

Hillary's fanbase is pretentious douchebags just like apples

It's his middle name

He's paid to be full of shit. I'm sure he knows.

keep at it and maybe one day you'll reach true enlightenment

games are for man children and kids 2bh
why is he trying to pander to losers

This doesn't even make sense.

Is anyone calling him out for his bullshit or are they all still gooing: "OH MY GOD, YES JON, OMFG, SLAY JON, SLAY!"

Best was when everyone was saying John Oliver's failed Drumpf meme was the thing that would end him. These liberals are so far up their own arses it's absurd.

>a Microsoft game

JUST LIKE US OH MAN DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAYMER! I AM SUCH A GEEK

not enough waifus imho

Yeah, but that is actually my working desktop. I didn't messy it up or anything. It's 100% legit, how I have my desktop at ay given time. If you look close, there are actually current events screenshotted on the desktop

Who even buys a Mac? Hipster faggots, that's who

>i own a mac to prove how hip i am
>but i really want to install BernieHat Looniex on it
>guess I should've made a real PC

I never thought he was funny. At least Cuckbert played a character. I didn't know what his was. All he would do was pause and make le funny faces xD

>"It’s like when you have a Mac and you want to play a Microsoft game on it and there’s that weird lag. That’s Hillary Clinton.”

Bazinga?

"Hey guys. you know when you're playing Dark Souls and you get an arrow to the knee? That's America."

Did you read a PC market report from 2004? Macs are as common as iPhones are in the smartphone world. If you spent time away from the echo chamber you'd know this.

>Stewart's family emigrated to the U.S. from Poland, Ukraine and Belarus (thus also making him a Litvak Jew); one of his grandfathers was born in Manzhouli (now part of Inner Mongolia).

Still cultural appropriation by his parents.

So is this another meme about Hillary being actually a Republican or something?

The fuck does this even mean?

You people all forget how wonderful this man and his show used to be. All of you. Let me remind you:

youtube.com/watch?v=41e8OqPiOJc

youtube.com/watch?v=XozCMxW6240

youtube.com/watch?v=SD9fqUTlcLU

youtube.com/watch?v=X9RsZSNe38Y

Seems to me the more likely origin would be steward

Mac users can use a program called wine to play windows games. The thing is, in Linux, many windows games end up running better FPS wise under wine than on windows. Mac just has shit hardware.

/thread

His point is that Hillary has something a little bit off about here

It has like 10% market share.

Please Sup Forums. Watch these videos and tell me he's still a "shifty jew." He's different.

Will someone explain this please?

He's just a satirist, Sup Forumss NatSocs are just paranoid / borderline retarded.

This is what Jon Stewart meant: Hillary Clinton always has to pause before she answers a question because she's calculating a scripted response.

The analogy is bullshit though because Mac games don't work on PC and vice versa. There is no lag.

I don't even hate John Stewart because he is a Jew or a liberal. He is JUST NOT FUCKING FUNNY.

>it's like when you have a comedian and you want him to tell jokes but he's so far up his own ass he forgets to actually be funny

Thanks m8

"You know when you run out of mustache wax and beard oil and your jeans just won't roll up the way you like them? That's Hillary Clinton."

lel is that larry liebowitz?

dosn't he know google had him by the tail years ago?

Finally, a comedian I can identify with.

I though this was his way of calling her low energy

He was parodying conservatives

Dude, like, dude. Combat evolved was originally a mac game. At least do your research before you make bad analogies.

it means someone wrote another joke for him

Maybe he uses a streaming service

lmao

His whole crowd is beta cuck losers.

It's hilarious trying to watch every different kind of political retard try to take down Hillary.

>far left, Berniebots, hipster kids and redditors
>far right, Trumpers, alt-right, and Sup Forums
>establishment right, RNC, Koch brothers, Fox
>entertainment industry (only those pandering to the above groups)
>energy industry
>foreign governments

No one can stop the God Empress because she is supported by a very large portion of women, blacks, and middle class voters.