Which one is Italian?

One of these guys is my father, Assyrian born in Iraq. One is Italian born in Rome. Which guy is the Italian? Which guy is the Assyrian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_oX6SURRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left is Italian, Right is Assyrian

who's the loli in the back

both non white

/thread

If videogames taught me anything the Italian is the one wearing denim overalls

>being born in Italy makes you Italian

Yeah we get it, your dad is white. That doesn't make the other guy an actual Italian.
You seem pretty fucking butthurt. My parents are Mexican but were white and so am I, if I say that on Sup Forums I'll get the typical "huur mexico not white" thing. But Sup Forums isn't real life, no one is going to be able to tell you're Assyrian and no one will be able to tell I'm Mexican unless we open our mouths and say it.
But it is quite obvious when someone doesn't belong, no matter how hard they try to fit in.

I only see two cucks.

The one with the fro is Italian. Easy

I know that you are a nigger but you can't have this bad reading comprehension skills.

Left is definitely Italian, so the one on the right is your dad.

I am pure italian and look exactly like the guy in the overalls, so I would say the overalls guy is Italian. Which is an easy guess, he looks alot more European overall than that nig on the left.

t. Tyronius Jones

Probably the Italian guys sister.

>huge chin
left guy is italian
>small mouth
right guy is an assyrian
easy senpai

I'm proud of my ethnicity. I would never/have never claimed to be anything but Assyrian.

Congratulations OP you're now aware that it's Islam we take the most issue with. Thanks for proving nothing to us.

the one on the right has got to be Assyrian

I just can't see him smiling like a white person

I'm Assyrian as well senpai good to see more of us on here. I wonder what brought us here? Probably our hatred of Islam I would assume

I can post another picture of him for proof.

I believe you. Many southern Italians have nappy hair. I've never seem a middle easterner with nappy hair

From Sydney? I have family there.
What denomination of Assyrian are you? My father in that picture is Chaldean Catholic and my mother is Assyrian Oriental Orthodox.

Right is italian

That's because the Moors used armies of slave niggers in their conquests.
Spaniards and Italians either have Arabic or African blood.
They are all mongrels anyway so what does it matter.

well he looks like most roman-era paintings of romans, except his awful hair style, so I believe it

my dad is a dark skinned italian, about same darkness as yours

That photo was taken in '81. What do I win?

wrong

wow you must be so white! unreal!
SOUND THE ALARM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_oX6SURRE